Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

KAGED MUSCLE

their support is next level amazing. The app itself is fantastic and very easy to use/user friendly. any hangups though, the support is literally there in the middle of a sunday to help you out. it's wild good.

October 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the honest feedback and such a lovely review.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and having a good time.

I'll be sure to share this with the entire support team.🙂

Dry Shine USA

After some initial struggles trying to learn how to properly use their platform, I published my first page and am so happy with how it turned out. I have to hand it to Shogun's support team. Colby made himself available to me via email and quickly answered all of my functionality questions and provided video examples made just for me that were very easy to follow.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'll make sure that Colby knows that you left such a great review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Karl J | Manager, Technical support

BRAVE

Good tool, lots of options for customisation, easy to use. Great (and fast) support for any issues I've had so far.

October 15, 2021

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the review. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and having a good experience.

We appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with. 🙂

groove/desks

The support team is great, responsive and helpful. However, the builder is just not good enough. Needs a lot of improvement in flexibility and UX. Still, this is the best one out of the three builders I have tried.

October 15, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the honest feedback as it helps us to continue improving the app and your experience.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

PrayFashion

Do not install unless you want to lose money. We installed the app, took time to set up a bunch of split tests, and the app was not tracking visitors and conversions accurately. Numbers were all out of whack. Many times the pages not loading for visitors. Very Buggy app. We contacted their support multiple times and all they said is you are right if should be working correctly we are sending to development team and weeks passed without issues being resolved and not even a courtesy follow up and then they have the audacity to still charge a premium for their non working app. Save your self time, money and headaches.

October 13, 2021

Hello Carlos,
Our sincere apologies for the inconsistencies you've encountered with your analytics results. Our engineering team has been actively investigating the root cause of this issue. We'd love to continue working with you to provide a resolution and a positive experience. Our support team has reached out to you directly via email. We look forward to hearing back from you and continuing the conversation.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding,
Jill N., Director of Client Services

Carbon38

Shogun has been such a helpful and easy way for us to customize and work around some of Shopify's design limitations. Everything is super straightforward and intuitive, and it's so well-integrated with the Shopify system. The support team is also great! In particular, Alex Uichita has been SO amazing and helpful every time he jumps on a call with our team. We've only been using Shogun for a few months now, but we love it so far! :)

October 15, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for the review.

We are happy to hear that you find Shogun intuitive and easy to use when it comes to designing the pages for your store. We appreciate the kind words and your feedback.

Glad to hear that Alex and the support team could help. I'll be happy to pass along your message to him and the whole team. 🙂

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

SaltWrap

Great app and responsive support team. Highly recommend. Shogun Page Builder allows us to quickly build dev quality pages.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that Shogun has allowed you to build awesome pages for your store.

We appreciate the feedback and the recommendation.

Cradle & Tonic

I have recently switched to Shogun from PageFly and so far I'm very happy. There's more to master and get your head around but the support team is just amazing. They get back to extremely quickly and go out of their way to answer your query, in most cases providing a step by step recorded video. I'm not a coder so this level of support is essential for me and my business. Highly recommended.

October 12, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the lovely review. 🎉 We greatly appreciate your honest feedback and are glad to hear that we could help and you are enjoying Shogun.

Thanks for the recommendation. 🙂

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Vital Reaction

Excellent support from the team. Some time they try their best to help even if the issue is out of their scope.

October 9, 2021

Hey there, Ketan! Thank you for the review. It was great to communicate with you. We always try our best to direct you in the right direction. 😊

We greatly appreciate the honest feedback. Please do let us know if we can help with anything else.

Brass

Great customer service. I got a note back immediately with step-by-step instructions and screen shots on how to accomplish what I wanted. Can't ask for more!

October 9, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for your review. Really happy to hear the instructions and the screenshots were helpful.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 257 258