Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Founders Fund

The costumer support was exceptional! They were highly responsive, patient and thorough when solving a problem.

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

I've been using Shogun for over 2 years. Always very useful when building landing pages. Versatile and easy to use. The support team is very helpful too.

Made Terra

I had a great experience with the Shogun team. They support fast, enthusiastic, and accurate. Thank you so much :)

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words!

We are glad that we could help you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Oddball Crystals

I have never used Shogun before, the support team have been a great help! Great service and fast response. Thank you guys!

June 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and the team could help you out.😃

Please let us know if you need any more help.

Sweetan
Team Lead | Support

Skalaris Health

Perfect way to customize the look of the website the way I wanted to. Plus the customer service is fantastic, especially Rhys helped me out more times than I can count!

June 19, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review!

We are glad to hear that Rhys could help you out. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with. :)

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

Crave Candy

How did I survive without this before? This is a must-have app for ALL stores. PLUS their support is fantastic.

June 19, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Please do let us know if you need anything :)

Sweetan
Team Lead | Support

My Handmade Wedding CO

Love the app and their support is amazing. I am not a tech person, but it is very intuitive and they have so much resources

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Let us know if we can be of any help :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

American Hat Makers

Love the product, the ability to create landing pages and the ability to test is amazing. I dont have to spend weeks or months waiting to get in the queue for dev work. The A/ B testing in the Advanced plan is a fantastic feature. To top it off Shoguns Documentation and support is Top Notch!

June 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words. Glad to hear that Shogun has helped you speed up development.

Please do let us know if you have any other questions!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

LushBrow®

I was originally going to use Gempages but they have currently taken their app off of shopify & i came across Shogun as an alternative. However, i'll be using Shogun for the foreseeable as the app is awesome & the customer service team are top notch too! 5/5 - would recommend :)

June 11, 2021

It's great to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for your review. Please do let us know if you need anything :)

Karl
Team Lead | Technical Support

Oyo Skincare

What an amazing app...! Not only is Shogun the easiest and most affordable page builder app out there, but their customer service is really what makes the most out of the experience. They always respond very quicklly and come up with true support for your best interests. A true example for Saas and apps alike. Can not recommend this app enough!

June 11, 2021

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that the team could help you out! Please do let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Karl