Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Bijoux Macarons

The app is good, very easy to use. It helps create web pages without coding. Great customer service.

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the team could help you out when you needed us!

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Strideline

Couldn't speak more highly about this app. Has helped to greatly reduce my monthly development costs while giving my creative team far more control then they have ever had before of the website and the customer experience. Additionally, the support has been best in class. I have enjoyed working with Charles who has proactively helped out with any issues I have had. Great product - highly recommend! Jake Director
Co-founder / CEO
STRIDELINE
c: (425) 246-3717 www.strideline.com
www.corporate.strideline.com

November 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear that you had such a positive experience. That's excellent that Charles was able to proactively help out with any issues :) I'll pass along the message.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

CARBO Electric Bike

Soo many bugs, it's been really troublesome to get shogun up and running. No chat support is available. If you use Shogun expect a lot of issues and errors to arise. From newsletters submission forms to theme errors, to page settings. I do not recommend it at all! Pagefly seems to be a way better option, as it has 24/hours support. I am quite disappointed as we have been users of shogun for the past 2-3 years.

November 15, 2021

Hi, Lyne!

Thank you for your review and your feedback. I am sorry to see that you have had a negative experience with Shogun. We really appreciate your loyalty to the Shogun, thank you!

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing. A member of our team will be reaching out to get more information about these issues and reviewing any prior communications that you have had with the team to ensure that any outstanding issues are resolved as efficiently as possible.

We do currently have a 24/7 support team who are always on hand to offer support. While chat support is not available on all plans, we strive to have a fast response time of fewer than 4 hours, though this is often much faster but depends on volume.

We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you to make your experience with Shogun a better one and appreciate your cooperation in working through the issues that you have been experiencing.

The Microdose Co.

Sweetan M. over in support was lightning fast in helping activate an API I was struggling to set up myself. A True Legend. They received, understood, responded to me & solved my issue within like 10 minutes from the time I submitted my ticket. STOKED

November 12, 2021

Hi there, Jeff! Thank you so much for such an awesome review. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

It was good to communicate earlier and I am happy that I could help. 😃

Please do let us know if there's anything we help with in the future.

Binga!

No se puede probar, el pricing publicado en el store no es el mismo que ofrece la app al momento de instalar. No ofrece opción gratuita como promete, el plan mas barato son USD39 contra 20USD que ofrece en el listing de la app.

November 11, 2021

Hi, Julian!

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. I am sorry that you have had a negative experience.

Our Free and Starter plans are currently only available to new users of the app, at the moment, though I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our internal teams for review. Apologies for any confusion that this caused!

My colleague has reached out to you with some more information, we would love the opportunity to turn this negative experience around for you and look forward to hearing back from you.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch.

BRAMI Snacks

Shogun makes it really easy to build pages, which is great. Their customer service is also outstanding and goes above and beyond. To me, this seperates them from the competition and will make me a loyal customer.

November 12, 2021

Hello there! Thanks for the review. Really glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful to build pages easily and that our support team could help.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience and sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Du als Held

Really great App to create a own store.
You can be completely creative and add all things you want.
If there is any question or coding problem, the support is really quick and helpfull.

November 12, 2021

Hi there! Really glad to hear that Shogun has allowed you to be creative and work on your store. Our easy-to-use drag and drop elements indeed help to add any content you want to add.

I also appreciate the kind words about our support and I'll be sure to share the same with the entire team. Thank you so much for the review.

Hyggelight | The Growing Candle

Great customer service! We've tried every landing page builder available at the time, and shogun has been the best. Completely transformed our online store.

November 12, 2021

Hey there! We are super excited to learn that Shogun has helped to transform your store. Thank you so much for the review.

We greatly appreciate your support.

Natuurlijk Presteren

Code is hard to remove from store. Shogun support doesn't help you if you deleted their app. PageFly is MUCH MUCH better and user friendly.

November 10, 2021

Hi, Jochum.

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a negative experience with Shogun.

I've reviewed this case and can see that you got in contact with us on Nov 5th at 7.47am (GMT), and our team did get back to you about a minute later. Unfortunately, we did make a mistake with the information that we sent in this email, providing details on removing code from your theme rather than your product pages - I apologise on behalf of the team for this. We didn't hear back from you but would love the opportunity to make this right with you.

Shogun will not remove code from your product pages when you uninstall the app from your store - we believe that you should be able to continue to benefit from using your pages even when you do not have an active subscription to Shogun. We offer the ability to "revert" the import of your pages that will remove Shogun code from your pages, but we wouldn't do this automatically so you don't lose your work.

My colleague is following up with you by email at the moment with instructions on how to remove the Shogun code from your product pages with Shogun uninstalled on the store. We would be happy to aid in the removal of this code, too, please just let us know if you would like us to do so.

Thank you - we look forward to hearing back from you and hope to make this a better experience!

Clean Recipe

Shogun is very easy to navigate and use, and the customer service is top notch- quick and precise and always solves my problem!

November 12, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for an awesome review.

I am happy to hear that Shogun has been helping you to work on your pages and you are having a good experience with our support team.

Thank you so much for the feedback.