Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Les Tontons Fringale

Shogun's support from Justine and Joe has been very valuable, detailed and quick, always had an answer on the day.

Hello there, Lucie! Thank you so much for the review. 🙂

I am really glad to hear that Justine and Joe were quick to help and answer your questions. I'll be happy to share your feedback with them.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

ACOK

Shogun helped me to design my web page very well. seek support gets a quick response. The customer service staff was very patient. Of course, it's a little expensive for beginners. Hopefully Shogun will have more page editing freedom

October 29, 2021

Hey there, Thank you for your review.

I am glad to hear that Shogun helped to design the web pages and our support team could help.

We also appreciate your honest feedback about the pricing and more page editing options.

Hands of Fashion

The real strength of this app is the support team - fast, skillful and kind. Highly recommended: five star!

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review.

Your feedback means a lot to us and I'll be happy to share the kind words with the entire support team. We also appreciate the recommendation.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Luca Faloni

I am always thoroughly impressed with the level of service from Shogun. Rhys, who is always more than happy to assist especially with any challenges I have that comes with building my pages. He undoubtedly has a solution, if not will adapt to get the best results for my needs. I appreciate the stellar support!

October 25, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for this amazing review.

We are super excited to learn that you're having a great experience with Shogun and our support team.

Rhys is awesome and I am glad that he could help. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him and the entire support team. 😊

Thanks!

clqn-peapilpublishing

One of the best page builders we have experienced on Shopify. The software may have a few quirks but the customer service is fantastic at assisting with solving any problem you run into. Appreciate the support, Shogun Team!

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review and the appreciation for our support team. It means a lot. 😊

I am super glad to hear that you are having an amazing experience with Shogun and our support team could help. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Po Campo

The interface is pretty straightforward. I ran into a snag with getting my site's fonts to show up correctly and Colby helped me get it all sorted out. It's great knowing that their customer service is so responsive and supportive.

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. Glad to hear that you like the easy-to-use interface.

Also, super glad that Colby could help with the fonts. I'll surely share your message with him and the team. 😊

Thank you so much!

DRMTLGY

We've used the Shogun Page Builder for a couple years now, and I've definitely found it the most user-friendly. I recently had a question that their CS team responded to immediately with a very thoughtful and in-depth answer. Great product. Great service.

October 22, 2021

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We sincerely appreciate your support and your feedback. 🙂

I'm also very happy to hear that our support team could help. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

JetFuel You

Incredible customer support from Monique, super fast, I literally sent the message and she'd responded. She fixed all my issues, quite remarkable. Can't rate her more highly. Thanks for saving me Monique, it was time-sensitive and you delivered!!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review and your feedback.

I am super glad to hear that Monique could help with the time-sensitive question. She is indeed awesome and I'll be sure to share your message with her and the entire support team.🙂

Bleubird

Brilliant app to take my store to the next level. Easy to use, plenty of features and the support is incredible! Highly recommend.

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback and the review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and having a great experience with the app and our support team.
Thanks for the recommendation. 😊

ELSA Comfort Slides

Excellent Support, extremely helpful. Sorted out my issues in minutes. Would recommend for product pages.

October 22, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.🙂