Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

31 - 40 of 2016 reviews

FRENCHBORN

Although I am very comfortable with HTLM, js script and CSS, and I can build a professional page without a pre-made theme, having a theme keeps me from wasting precious times coding when someone else has already prepared the elements.
Now... that's just what a SHOPIFY theme provides.

Add SHOGUN, and you are in a whole new ballgame.
It's like grabbing groups of pre-written codes that I would have written and pasting it where I want them on my page.

I can still be a nerd and creative director at the same time!

SHOGUN is TOOOOOO COOOOL.

May 18, 2020

Really appreciate the awesome review! Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to create pages, without having to be tied down by the theme's options! You'll have to change your job title to Creative "Nerd" Director from now on. :)

Let us know if you need anything else!

Panda Drum

Great customer support. My email was answered within minutes and my problems were resolved instantly. I really love this app!

May 18, 2020

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Stay safe. :)

Nutri-Genetix (NGX)

Great customer service. Really quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem. Happy to recommend.

May 18, 2020

Always here to help! Super glad to hear that support was able to help you out. Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave a review.

BIZEN 公式ストア

I tried many apps to customize my shopify page.I think this app is vest because their reply is very fast when I ask them a question and teach me very kindly.

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please feel free to reach out any time you need some help. :)

Oral Health Plus

Amazed at the quality of service here. I wrote in with a simple question and not only did they answer it - support identified a number of issues with my page that I didn't recognise, made videos showing me how to fix it, and also 'saved' the fixes so I could easily access and implement them myself. Very happy with the service and the customisability is much higher than Zipify.

May 14, 2020

Thank you! This review is so awesome and I am looking forward to passing this onto Jopeel and the rest of the company. We like to share positive reviews with the whole company to celebrate the positivity. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

purescienceremedies

The app really gives you sophisticated control of the Shopify environment. But customer service is incredible. Kalen looked, responded as if he was in the office next door. APP 100% - Support Experience 1000%

May 14, 2020

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave a review. 1000% support is what we aim for 💪. Will definitely be passing on the kind words to Kalen and the team. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Karl,

Tomahawk Shades LLC

Hands down best customer service on the planet. spent over 2 hours helping me and getting me what i need. could not recommend a better app or company

May 14, 2020

So happy to hear that Kalen could help you! Looking forward to sending this review onto him! Thanks for taking the time to write the review. :)

M I R T H

Quick and friendly response from tech support. They were very competent and eager to help solve my issue.

May 14, 2020

Always happy to help! Thanks so much for getting in contact and for taking time to leave a review!

Truly O2

Great, quick support, easy to use, highly recommended for anyone new to building web pages. Easy shopify integration.

May 12, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! Happy to hear that you are liking Shogun!

Protectline

Really good app, but a learning curve. I love the customer support. Really fast. Sweetan is superb at customer support! He also sent me a video of his screen to make it clear how I need to do it!

May 11, 2020

Happy to hear that Sweetan could help you out today, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. :)

Karl,
Team Lead, Technical Support.