Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

Woosh Air

The app is great for making outstanding pages and support is fantastic! I highly recommend using Shogun.

August 11, 2022

Hey there! We appreciate the review and the feedback and are glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to making outstanding pages.

Our team is always available to assist you and we'll look forward to hearing back from you in the future.

Thank you so much for the recommendtion. :)

SecuLife.us

I have been using this app for 6 months and have built 4 websites with it so far. I absolutely love it. When you are lucky enough to get the chat feature randomly it is SOOOO helpful. Andre is my absolute favorite support person and can figure anything out to help me quickly. He has assisted me with all 4 sites so far and knows the system like the back of his hand which isn't always the case with most support techs. Thank you!

August 11, 2022

Hi there! We greatly appreciate your love for Shogun. Thanks for leaving us a review.

We are super proud to serve you and help you with 4 stores. Thanks for your support. Andre indeed is awesome and I am glad to hear that he could help with all 4 stores. I'll surely pass along your feedback to him and the support team.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Decathlon

Time spent using app About 3 years

Easy to use and a lifesaver for my storefront. Support is always super fast to respond as well. Big shoutout to Justine on the support team!

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Ruthanna!

It really means a lot to us to hear that Shogun has been easy to use and a lifesaver. Your honest feedback about the positive experience motivates us to continue improving the app for you.

I'll be sure to share these kind words with Justine and the entire team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

chayspirits

Having been using the Shogun Page Builder for the last month, and I am extremely happy with the abilities it has opened for taking our site to a new level. Easy to use and so much more control of what things look like than before.

August 9, 2022

Thank you for your review, Chase! Hearing that your site is at a new level makes our day. :)
Let us know if we can be of any help!

woom bikes USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic customer support makes all the difference, and Shogun has it in spades. Shout out to Maxwell and Lynsey, in particular, for walking me through some tricky CSS!

August 9, 2022

Thanks for shouting out our Technical Support team, Hannah! We’re so glad Max and Lynsey were able to work out that tricky CSS for you. If you should encounter any other questions, our team is here and ready to help. :)

Hello Jack GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

L4application est intuitive et agréable à utiliser. De plus, son gros point fort est son assistance qui est très réactive et agréable.

August 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Pauline! We're so glad to hear you've had pleasant experiences with our app and support team. Please feel free to contact our team for any additional assistance. We’re always here to help. :)

RevGenetics

According to SEMRUSH, the Shogun pages use uncompressed JavaScript and CSS files, and it also uses unminified JavaScript and CSS files. To beat WordPress apps, they must abide by Google page-speed demands and compress and minify their JavaScript and CSS files. We use it for a couple of pages, but I honestly can't add any more pages, as each additional page dings our pagespeed and SEMRUSH scores, so until they fix this issue... I will probably never pay for anything except the basic plan and use it for a few pages. Get this fixed, and I'll give it at least 4 stars. Make it as malleable as "Thrive Architect" for Wordpress or Convertri.com (stand-alone non-shopify app), and you will definitely deserve 5 stars. Until then... I can only give you 2 stars.

August 8, 2022

Hey there, Anthony! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you've had with Shogun. I can understand the concerns around the unminified JavaScript and CSS files. This is something our team has been working on and we do want to ensure that there are no efficiency issues. Your honest feedback means a lot to us as it helps to continue improving the app for you.

My colleague, Max has reached out to you via email to discuss this further and we'd really appreciate it if you could reply back to us. If it helps, we can also discuss this over the phone if you could provide us with the best contact number and day/time.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 🙂

mstore.tqsky

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very satisfied to their help! They are very nice and patient to help me. Thank a lot! And i will keep using this!

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.
We are glad to assist you and we'll look forward to hearing back from you again. We appreciate the love and support.

Carlett Store

Location Spain

Recently I had a problem and needed to contact the support team. I filed an incidence and got an answer in minutes, from there as soon as I was asking I was getting clear, helpful, and quick answers! I've been working with Shogun for the past couple of months and I find it intuitive although I'm not a professional web page builder. Thanks Rhys, from customer support team!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for this review, Antonio! We're so happy to provide support when you need it - we'll pass along your great feedback to Rhys. We're glad that Shogun offers you the option to make custom pages without a ton of developer experience. Let us know if we can help in the future.

Allison | Manager | Support

America's Beauty Show

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app for ALL of the sites I manage—it's the best custom page builder I've found and the interface is way better than PageFly. It's easy to train new employees on the platform, and the styles/snippets function make it really easy to keep consistency throughout. Plus, managing multiple sites is less tedious since I can swap to other sites as long as they're managed with the same user.

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We love to hear that you're finding it so easy to create consistent, quality pages with Shogun. If you should ever need help, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support team!

Allison | Manager | Support