Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

MUSCLE CAKES

Amazing app and even better customer support. I'm someone with absolutely no code experience but this app makes it so much easier to implement my custom style and preferences beyond where a standard theme can take me. I had a few questions while building my pages and support was there for me within minutes even! Couple things weren't answered however because it was beyond the app's current capabilities but hopefully it will be in the future! Loving the app so far. Thanks Shogun!

May 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm so glad to hear that you've found the app so easy to use. We certainly aim to ensure that Page Builder is user friendly. We're always open to hearing about feature requests, so please let us know if there is anything we can do better in the future :)

Viking History

SEO - Long form content - PPC landing pages! This is the page builder for you. So frustrated at the limited options Shopify provides "out of the box" to build landing pages for things like SEO and content. Shogun has a really intuitive & visual page builder. Really helped me continue my SEO strategy, and I know it'll be excellent for paid campaign landing pages when I get to that in the near future. Understand that for many options, Shogun uses JavaScript so it might slow your page speed. I've found that deleting any old themes/data helped overcome any of the effects from the JS. Fast customer support as well.

May 17, 2021

I'm so happy to hear that you found Page Builder was a great solution to your SEO strategy. Wishing you the best success with your paid campaign landing pages in the future! Thanks for the review =)

ZENOO

This app is superawesome to create landings how ever we want - so we overcome Shopify limitations. It has all the features and little handy tools - the more landings we create, the faster workflow happens. Sky is the limit. And support is exceptional if you ran into problems - they solve it in no time! Highly recommend!

May 17, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Page Builder and our support team. Please just let us know if we can lend a hand with anything else =)

Vacu

Excellent application, it allows you to create 100% customized sites. The support service is also excellent, they respond quickly and try to solve any problems you encounter. Really recommended.

May 17, 2021

I'm glad you've been able to 100% customize your site using Page Builder. We always try and respond as quickly as we can! I'll pass along your comments to the support team =)

haoqiebike.com

A very good application, it has very powerful functions, I am most satisfied with Sweetan Mankotia, he quickly replied to my message and solved my problem. A great application, highly recommended

May 17, 2021

It's great to hear that Sweetan was able to resolve your problem quickly and that you're enjoying Page Builder so far. I will pass along your comments to Sweetan.

garage locator

Great helpful page builder app! I love how the slick drag and drop format and easy to understand instructions. they provide.

May 17, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you've found the experience easy to understand. Thanks so much for the review!

Krakatoa Underwear

It has very strong features, done several pages with it. Had an issue with the name of the page showing up on the top of the page on the website. Talked with Andre and we solved the problem by seeing the page to the default setting, what eliminates the issue, when you take the theme live. Thanks Andre!

May 17, 2021

So glad to hear that Andre was able to help resolve this issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with! Thanks so much for the review!

Red Bay Coffee

Amazing product. Amazing customer support. Highly recommend Shogun as a great page builder for Shopify.

May 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the kind words. :)

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

Hey Harper Shop NL

Terrible experience and non-reliable. For the second time in 3 weeks the shogun app is down - we cannot open. And our homepage that is built on shogun is completely broken! I've been left without any answer from customer support.

May 12, 2021

Hey Cate,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I know that a reliable page builder is essential to keeping your business running smoothly.

We believe that this could be occurring because you may be logged into multiple Shopify stores at the same time. This would explain the issues that are being experienced. This can be confirmed by opening Shogun within that store on a fresh browser or an incognito window.

Charles from our support team has reached out via email and we're committed to working with you until we make this right :)

O.J. Beer

Great app with amazing support! They usually respond and fix my issues in less than 30 mins! Would definitely recommend.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Appreciate the kind words. :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support