Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

51 - 60 of 2098 reviews

Hello Day

I used this app originally to build a landing page for my website and once I got used to it after playing around for a while and watching the demos I found it really easy to use and really versatile, allowing me to build a highly professional landing page that I'm really happy with.

Now I'm continuing to use it to improve the quality of the standard pages on my Shopify website as the standard functionality is so limited. It's perfect for this as it just imports your existing pages and lets you edit them then republish them with a click.

I just now had an issue with a video not playing and Charles from customer service fixed it within minutes of my help request. He explained exactly what the issue was and what he did to fix it.

Highly recommend!!

July 1, 2020

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review today, we really appreciate it! Looking forward to passing your kind words onto Charles - so glad to hear that he could help you out with your issue.

Thank you for your continued support of Shogun, awesome to hear that you are finding it useful to improve your pages!

Neat Visage

Great Support team. Was quick to respond and solve the problem. I will use this app on other stores of mine. Thank you Shogun Team!

Hey there,

So glad to hear that support was quick to respond and resolve the problem. We're so glad to hear that you will use our app on other stores.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Createmystyle

I would give this app a five star. I had worked on my blog for several days using different apps, and found most of them not functional to their claims. This app fit all my needs in one place and it was so easy to use. Plus if I had any questions the support staff was right there to help.. Thanks

June 30, 2020

Awesome to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that support could help you out! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions.

XeroPicks

Customer service is some of the best I've ever experienced. Prompt, helpful responses and they go the extra mile to solve your problems. Highly recommended.

June 30, 2020

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a lovely review! Will be sure to pass on the kind words to the team.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

Great app, great service, they answear a saturday night, very late and solved my very simple almost dumb question in a friendly manner, really glad we try it again, we will stick to the app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave one. Glad to hear that support could help you out! Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

You Are What You Sleep

The more I learn about this app, the better and more powerful it gets. And when I don't know, shogun assistance is as amazing. Thanks Andre for the latest help, you make me look good.

June 29, 2020

Glad to hear that Andre could help you out! I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to him. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - have a great day!

BALI Lash

Second update, I have bumped it back up to 5 because I know how much reviews mean. They addressed the issues and all is well. I still warn to be careful with any coding with their app, make sure you follow things correctly otherwise youll be in a huge mess

Update: Still experiencing major issues with yotpo reviews populating on my pages. This has been nothing but a waste of time and money to try and resolve and shogun isn't helping.

Do NOT use shogun for a product landing page on your theme

Tough rating because I like everything you can do with building pages although its very time consuming to make adjustments for each display option.

I've also had a major issue with reviews not populating and have had to pay a developer a good amount of money to try and resolve a coding issue for reviews to populate on shogun pages. It's honestly been nothing but a pain and wasted time and money. I hope to update my review once they resolve this.

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your honest review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out - however, I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you had, and may still be having. If you have any issues in the future, please do let us know - always happy to help. I hope that we can regain your trust in the future!

Topo Designs

The best customer service I've ever experienced. Always willing to go above and beyond to help figure out any issues, questions, etc.

June 29, 2020

So happy to hear that the team could help you resolve any issues or questions that you had! Thanks for leaving a review. :)

LAYEN

Awesome app! It's a game changer if you want to transform basic, boring product listings into well designed product pages that sell. Highly recommend. I'd just be aware of the product page limits - if you want to create regular content this could cause an issue down the line. Great support - prompt and personal. Thank you to James Power who helped me with an issue I was having integrating another app. Although it wasn't a Shogun issue - he still went out of his way to help me get it resolved. Thank you! :)

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review! I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to James - happy that he could help!

Let us know if you have any other questions

Watt Wagons

Worth every penny. Great support, quick turnaround, dead simple app. The first page is a short learning curve - recommend starting with a template to get the hang of it.

To Andre- you rock. One small request - please add more templates - that will help the users exponentially. Most users are not interested in doing hard stuff - if you give them more templates, it will further reduce the barriers to adopt!

June 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! Will definitely be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre and also ensure that your feedback is logged! Please feel free to pass on any other feedback you come across, we love hearing it - it helps us develop features that really empower our users!