Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Dogness Shop

Excellent landing page builder! Most importantly, customer responses are very timely and effective. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

BEER-FEST.DK

Charging $39 USD although the app is uninstalled. That is insane. Let me remind you all that $39 is almost double the amount you give to shopify in total. Which is insane

December 26, 2019

Hey Christian- sorry to hear the frustration. To clarify, Shopify controls billing for all apps in the app store, including Shogun- we didn't initiate the charge. Of course, we will be glad to process a refund promptly. To address the price factor- most of our clients find that the $39/mo cost is significantly less than the cost of custom coding. If you're on a tight budget, we can make some recommendations for free apps that might better fit your use case. Our support team will email shortly to help facilitate the refund. Happy Holidays. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

FLO Cycling

Solid Page builder app. I was looming for something to make building pages and blog post simple. Highly recommended.

Lingo Luxe Bespoke

Overall Shogun is a great product. The service has been exceptional as well as tips, tricks and insights from the Shogun Team. We use Shogun a lot for product pages and landing pages. There is a high degree of flexibility with both (great benefit). We went from basic to expert with Shogun. I'd recommend Shogun if you are looking to step up your game and showcase your website in the way it should be shown!

ProteinWorld.com

Still fairly new to Shogun but so far it's been a fantastic tool. Easy to use for someone with no coding knowledge with lots of great templates, also has the ability to add html to give extra flexibility. Would be great if it had Emarsys integration for forms, exporting every entry in a single csv is a bit clunky and we do struggle as a team with the limited logins but otherwise really pleased with it.

WINE MOMENTS

We’ve been using the Shogun App for almost a year now and it’s worth every penny! Lots of personalisation options and great features I didn’t even know I needed. It does require a bit of time to learn how to best utilise the tools available but once you’ve got the basics down it’s super easy to build and update pages. Also, Shogun’s Support Team is absolutely excellent. Very quick and personalised responses that really made me feel my issue was of the highest priority. Highly recommend the Shogun App!

Billini

We've only just begun using this app but the available formatting and functions is impressive and not like anything else we've used before (especially while on the Magento platform). We are looking forward to exploring all capabilities in the new year.

Rokai

Compared to most SHopify themes that have limited personalization options, Shogun is great. Quite pricey but worth it in most cases. I am only facing 1 issue: i am currently customizing a paid Shopify theme, and everything works perfectly besides previewing product pages/product descriptions edited in Shogun. I was told that they will appear once i pay the theme, but i will wait until i am certain about the theme before spending 180 USD. Customer service is quite good, quick and responsive. A pity we cannot use the app to customize homepages also! :)

WENTZEL STORE

You can achieve the look you want if you have alot of time to kill. There is alot tweaking to do to get something look right. Honestly most the time it drives me nuts how much I have to mess around with something so it looks the exact same on both desktop and mobile. The mobile preview is not accurate and I need to expand to full screen to make sure desktop view isnt cutting anything out of view. I'd think everything is okay until I view it fullscreen and then I have to tweak and tweak again and alot of the time I end up changing the image I wanted to use. In the editor a product image may look nice and large but in the actual live view on my phone when published it would be so small. I'd have to go back in and blow the image up till it looks right on mobile but then the image would be too huge on desktop. Its alot of tweaking.
I have also had issues with product images / listings not showing LIVE but shows inside the editor. The team tells you to delete your cookies etc. I have always questioned if I have to delete my cookies to view the website as it should look, what about other people visiting my website who have cookie overload too? Will they not be able to view stuff? I never recived an answer.
Been using shogun since Feb 2019 , sometimes I really love it and other times I hate how much it works me hard. It's ok. When I started it was $19, now I'm seeing that it is $39. I'm wondering why so high? It's not worth $39 (analytics or not).

The page templates it comes with arent the best designs and they don't work very well. They look very squeezed on mobile. I have a hard time picking one that can work. The example store used here (leesa.com) looks nothing like their templates or anything that can be achieved using the drag and drop builder. I assume coding was involved.

Sample Pack

Covering most of the lacking features of shopify themes.
Shopify + Shogun = E-commerce Website You Imagine