Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

defirmakaas

Great landing page builder to customize your page to the fullest. The customer service is amazing! Their support always replies within 24 hours, are understandable and really want to help you out the best they can.

October 8, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. I'm happy to hear that you've been loving Shogun and having a good experience. 🙂 Thanks for the feedback.

Naturenetics

Shogun is extremely easy to use. You can build from scratch or use one of their awesome already built templates. Excellent customer service and fast responses to questions.

October 8, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for the feedback and the review. We are glad to hear that you like the premade templates we have and our team was able to help. 🙂

UNREAL

Shogun has great templates and buttons for all your needs and it's super customizable. The real star of the show here is their customer service though. Although the app is quite intuitive, this is not the sort of work I typically do and I needed *a lot* of help with my first page. Their support was incredible! They provided support through video sharing, ensuring that I knew exactly how to solve my problem. Highly recommend!

October 6, 2021

That's awesome to hear that we were able to video share some solutions! We try to share videos when it makes sense and we have the time to do so :) Thanks so much for the kind words!

Blue Horizon Medicals

Justine was quick to answer my question and added extra information to help me understand, Great service.

October 6, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Justine was able to help you with your question. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :)

avntrek

The perfect tool for me, of course, like other tools you need a bit of time to learn it but the team is always there to help! Thank you

October 6, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear that the team was able to help.

Cruz Label Store

I really tried to like it but it was not working properly. Images would not show and little bugs here and there. Maybe I have the wrong theme for this to work.

October 1, 2021

Hi there! My name is Joe from the Shogun Customer Support team.

I can definitely understand your frustration about this and really want to thank you for bringing it to our attention. I attempted to reach out to you via phone but wasn’t able to get ahold of you. I’ve sent you an email as well and look forward to hearing back :)

It's quite possible that the theme you've chosen to use in Shopify uses Javascript to display parts of the page. Having said that, the Shogun editor does not load Javascript by default since it can sometimes cause issues in the editor. This is very likely what was causing the loading issue that you were seeing.

I’m confident that we can solve this from our end, but please keep in mind that we can only troubleshoot active accounts. I noticed that you've already uninstalled Shogun, but if you decide to give it another shot, we're more than happy to re-enable your trial once you reinstall the app (without having to choose a plan).

We hope to have you back on the team soon and my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused! Please feel free to reach out to me if you ever have any other questions or concerns, and have a great weekend. :-)

Joseph | Support Specialist

Entrada Smokeless Fire Pits

Great page builder, and the best part about it is they are located right here in the United States, which is our #1 reason to go with Shogun over any of the other page builders out there! Support is VERY responsive and helpful, helped solve a minor issue we had due to our installed theme. Highly recommend :)

October 1, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm very happy to hear that our support team was able to help resolve the issues you were experiencing. Thanks for the recommendation :)

Boost Auto Parts

The app has some great features packed in. My issue with the app is that it is NOT plug and play with our Shopify theme (which is a default Brooklyn theme from the Shopify app store). Shogun support generally always blames the issues on the theme and tells us to talk to our developer, which is problematic because we don't have a developer on-staff. If I push hard enough they will get their technical team involved and resolve the issue for us, but it's always a 'one-time courtesy'. This app should work with the native Shopify themes out of the box, and if there are issues they should offer to resolve them without hassle. I like the app functions, and if the support improves they will receive a better rating (updated this from 1* to 3* based on improvement I've already seen).

Hey there, Adam!

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience hasn't been a positive one.

I apologize if you felt that we are placing the blame elsewhere or sharing pre-written responses. This is certainly not something we would like you to experience. We sincerely appreciate the feedback and would work on this.

I see you have been in touch with my colleague, Lamberto to get this checked further. However, I have reached out to you in a separate email as well to learn more about the issue you are facing.

I hope to hear back from you.

Heading South

The app is very useful. Not only you can operate it intuitively and create pages easily, but the support is also very speedy and kind. We use a lot of Shopify apps, but I think it's the best app.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Stitch & Straw

I was having trouble making our returns policy page look good on mobile, I messaged Shogun help chat and within 4 hours, Lamberto Billones from support responded with multiple videos explanations and workarounds which were easy to follow and made our returns policy look mint!
Thank you!

September 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that Lamberto could help you out today! I'll be sure that he receives your kind words :)

Karl | Manager, Technical Support