Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Vida Glow Australia & New Zealand

Great app and great support team. I had an issue that was quickly resolved by the technical team. thanks.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Scoot Boots

Great customer service! They responded within 24hrs to my query. Shogun works so well across all devices.

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for being our 2000th 5-star review!

I'm so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience. I will pass along your comment to the whole support team.

Skinpeelstore

We have been using Shogun to create custom product pages, landing pages and really most of our store front page development. Very easy to use with powerful tools that anyone can use with or without coding knowledge.

October 7, 2020

So glad to hear that you're enjoying the app. Thanks so much for the review!

excursionshawaii

Warning! If you use this app and want to pause it so you don't have to pay the fee while not using it they will not do that. You have to delete the app and then after a couple months all your saved info is deleted. This means when you reload it and try to use it most of the information on each page is gone and you have to rebuild the majority of each page. Buttons, links to other pages and everything!

Hey Paul,

So sorry to hear that your pages were lost when uninstalling the app. In the past we kept all of your data on your account so that you can easily reinstall the app at anytime and manage your pages as if you never left. However, to be GDPR compliant, Shopify has instructed us to remove data from the users account. After 14 days, the data from the account is removed and will be lost. We send out an email to every user that uninstalls warning them of this change.

We understand that this is frustrating and I have passed along your comments to my team. We are looking into different options that we can provide to make this process better for our users. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I've reached out to you via email and would love to hear back from you.

IslandJay

Love it. easy to use and the support is fast and accurate. Super easy to setup custom pages and layouts.

October 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear the support has been fast and accurate :)

Pan-n-Ice

Adam Lucas really helped solve all my issues, really good customer service! The software is great and makes it so easy to create a amazing website

October 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that you could work with Adam to resolve the issues that you have been having.

Sparrow Box Co.

I’ve built three of my pages on my website with shogun. It was so easy to use but the best part was the service. I contacted the service team multiple times and every time, they responded with in a couple hours if not immediately and not only answered my questions but were often went directly into my page and fixed the issue I was having and showed me how to fix it myself for future issues. THis was so helpful and speeded up my website building process so much!

October 6, 2020

We really appreciate the review and I am super happy to hear that you are enjoying to use Shogun and that the team was there to help you when you needed it!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else!

Softlens

I use this to build all of my pages. Very user friendly and you can do tons of beautiful creative things with it once you get very familiar and comfortable with its features. Support team is always helpful as well. I would like to see some more things added, but maybe that's just because I've pretty much mastered using most basic features.

October 6, 2020

So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! We built Shogun to ensure that it was easy to use for everyone - faster page creation so you can concentrate more on the business side of things!

We'd love to hear from a Shogun Pro like you - please feel free to send any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com and we would be happy to make sure it gets to the right team! Feedback is super valuable as it helps us build features that customers want, rather than what we think they want!

Modog

I just love this app! And the support is amazing and fast! Wow! I couldn't have my store(s) without Shogun!

October 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, the team really appreciates it! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Japanime Games

I've been using this to pretty much re-design our site and then duplicate it for our international portals, and it makes things so much easier. There's still a few things I'd love to see, but the customer support has been amazing and give me the best options available!

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😍

Please feel free to send us on any feature requests that you might have - happy to log these as feature requests for future development. Feedback is important to us - it helps us grow!