Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Mala Collective

Great customer support! Very helpful and quick reply. We love using this app to build out custom pages on our site.

September 28, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. I'm happy to hear that you've been loving Shogun and having a good experience.

Tote&Carry

Monique, the lady who helped me was awesome. She was patient and responded in a timely manner and gave clear, succinct instruction.

September 28, 2021

Hello there! Thank you for the review.

Monique is indeed awesome. Glad to hear she could help.
I'll be happy to pass along your message to her. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 🙂

Sea to Table

Great app, great customer service. The perfect tool for building landing pages and more. One of those rare Shopify apps that works as expected out of the box, with no major shortcomings. Customer service is quick and helpful in their responses. Bravo!

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! So happy to hear that you consider Shogun a rare app that works as expected out of the box :) That is very high praise!

SOLAI

Amazing customer service and very user-friendly - would definitely recommend for anyone looking to easily edit their site pages!

September 24, 2021

Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun.

We appreciate the recommendation.

Gathre

We love this app! It has fit our needs so well and their support team is fantastic. Andre was quick and helpful when I had a very specific question! Definitely would recommend.

September 23, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with Andre. Please let us know if you have any other support inquiries that we can assist with :)

Jay & Joy

Good app, with a lot of design possibilities. Easy to create, and a customer service really helpful. Thank you !

September 23, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy to hear that you've had an easy time with the creative process. I'll pass along your kind comments to the whole support team :)

Wingston France

I had an issue concerning the sync of my pages between 2 store's, i got in touch with the support through email and Adam helped me very fast.
I just want to say that it was fast and simple. thank you!

September 23, 2021

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with Sync! I can see that you are currently in contact with my colleague Adam - we really appreciate you working with us to ensure that this is setup correctly and you can sync between your stores.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

EDIT:
I'm so glad that Adam was able to help resolve this issue. Thanks so much for the updated review.

Biosota™ Organics Pty Ltd

A really great app, super easy to build landing pages! I can't wait until they add more layouts and themes but so far I have been working with a couple that have been so beautiful.
Their customer support is the absolute best! They reply so so quickly every time and I'm in a totally different time zone.

September 23, 2021

So glad to hear that the team could help you out and that you are enjoying using Shogun! We have a 24/7 support team to ensure that we are always around to help 💪

Thank you for your review!

Glo Pals

We're big fans of Shogun. Personally, I think Shopify should by them so they have a native page editor. Shogun solves all of these issues and has a ton of features.

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are liking Shogun! Let us know if you ever need any assistance. :)

Story Bikes

Best site design platform on Shopify. Many areas to improve upon, but overall beats out the rest of the apps available. I foresee them, with their great team, continually improving upon the app though, so I will remain a happy customer! :D

September 20, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We appreciate the kind words and the feedback.

We are glad to hear that we could offer such a positive experience to you and we'll continue to do the same.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 🙂