Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

WUF WORLD UPDATE

I had multiple issues building page, and was easily navigated through solutions via their tech support team. They provided thorough instructions w accompanying video so nothing was left to chance. Only slight issue is there is no live chat or screen share available, but, regardless, they got the job done efficiently and once you understand platform and it's features it extremely easy to build in.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it! So glad to hear that the team could help you out. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

SOHO GRIT

THE MOST UNHELPFUL APP DEVELOPER FOR SHOPIFY! When you actually need them, they will not be there. Go elsewhere!!!

February 25, 2021

Hey Filip,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. We have a 24/7 support team that usually responds within 24 hours. We will always try to be there for you no matter the time of day.

I have sent an email your way and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Restore

Fantastic support team is extremely responsive and very helpful! The app lets you do pretty much anything you want by including your own HTML/JS/CSS. It's a great middle ground if you don't want to learn liquid and build a whole custom shopify app

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun beneficial!

Venter Visuals

Only thing that could be better is real time customer support but I'm loving the app so far otherwise.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Copper Cow Coffee

Shogun has been a game changer for us. Our team is small and without dedicated developer support, so having an app that allows me and our graphic designer to create beautiful landing pages has been so key in scaling up our advertising efforts. Shogun's support is also incredibly fast and helpful, we're excited to continue scaling with them!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun is helping you create your beautiful site. A great site for great products!

Hair Craft Co.

Love this app, so easy to use. Worth the price. I'm specifically writing this review because I recently received the best support from the Shogun team. I was working over the weekend and couldn't figure out how to use a specific Shogun element for my site. I logged a ticket on a Sunday morning, figuring they'd get back to me on Monday but they got back to me the same day within an hour. There are so many tools that lack support, not Shogun.

February 23, 2021

So happy to hear that you had a great experience with the support team! Thank you for your kind words, glad we could help!

Suna Pilates

The app works fine - but even more importantly when we found that our new theme conflicted, the Shogun support team responded fast and provided an easy fix. Nothing like actual helpful human beings that speak plainly and make life easy - thanks team!

February 23, 2021

Happy to hear that the team could help! Thank you for your review!!

SHRAY

I really think this app is the best app i have used so far for shopify platform. It saves me the cost to hire developers for the web design. Also, the customer service, Justin, is super awesome! He replied me fast and solved my problems all the time. I am really impressed and appreciate a lot!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! I'll make sure that they get to Justine!

Cannonball Coffee Company

I've used the app to create landing pages for events and promotions. Is easy to use and has loads of great features like a countdown timer and contact forms. Customer support is very good

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are benefiting from the features offered!

Simple-Painting

Probably the best page building app out there. A lot of customizations available. Recommend if you want to improve your website design.

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it.