Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Adeptio Drinks

A superb app with excellent customer service and support. Easy to use and allowed me much more freedom and creativity when used in addition to the Shopify templates. When I had a problem, Shopify directed me to Shogun's support team who responded immediately and resolved the issue in no time. Highly recommend.

August 25, 2022

Hey there, Johnny! We appreciate the honest feedback in the form of a review.

It was great to communicate with you and I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Shogun and the support team. We designed Shogun to ensure you have ease of use along with the creative freedom required to design the pages for your store.

We are always available to assist you in case you bump into any issues. 😊

Ossia Music

Location Belgium

Very nice service! I had a question and 8 minutes later I got a video explaining what went wrong. Thank you so much!

August 25, 2022

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We always try and ensure we can guide you with a video or a screenshot where possible. I'm glad it helped and we could resolve the issue quickly.

Please let us know if we can help you again.

Ownloop

Excellent page builder, and the support is phenomenal. They've gone above and beyond to help me with some customized functionality.

August 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Adam.

It was great to communicate with you earlier and I am really happy to hear that you are having such a good experience with Shogun. Our support is always happy to assist you and we'll look forward to assisting you again. 😊

Craftiviti

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Shogun to build our landing pages. It's quite easy to build landing page using Shogun building blocks & preset template. All of our landing pages were built using Shogun, hence, avoiding costly developer/ website designer cost. Thanks Shogun

August 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review. 😊

We are glad to hear that you've been finding the building blocks and the premade templates easy to use when it comes to building and designing your landing pages.

We are also happy to hear that Shogun has helped to avoid designing and development costs. This was one of the primary reasons why we developed Shogun.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future. 🙂

Shaurmi

Location Hong Kong SAR

Its much more easier to edit the seo title by using shogun ,great App with fantastic function ,Its sutable for any page form

August 19, 2022

Hello there! We are so glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful to create pages on your store and that you are finding the functions and the features you wanted.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future. We are always glad to assist. :)

Renoz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer support team was very helpful and responded promptly. I requested for a feature that isn't currently available and the support team added it to their future development pipeline.

August 19, 2022

Hey there, John! Thanks for the review.

I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team. We are always glad to answer any questions you have.

Your feedback and the feature requests mean a lot as they help us to continue improving the app for you. Thank you so much for your support.

iGlow Cosmetics

Location Norway

Great app for building landing pages, and great customer support. I had an issue and they replied within seconds and sorted it out within a couple of minutes, once I explained.

August 18, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Geir!

We are very happy to hear the Shogun has been helpful when it comes to building landing pages and that our support team could help resolve the issue in a couple of minutes. We appreciate the feedback.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the future.

Cryptozoic Entertainment

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Shogun helps us create great-looking articles and blogs that help our business connect with our audience. It is simple to use, but has all the tools and functions we need. Thanks for creating a great product.

August 13, 2022

Hey there! We are extremely happy to hear that Shogun has helped you to create great-looking pages and blogs and that you found the perfect blend of features and the functions required. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and leaving us a review.

I'll be sharing this with the entire team. We appreciate your love and support.

thunderpaws.com

Good general product with an excellent support team - always very helpful and quick to get back to me.

August 12, 2022

We appreciate the honest feedback, Ben! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I'll be sure to share this with our entire team and we'll look forward to assisting you again. :)

66HUNDRED

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Exactly what Shopify has been missing! Powerful tool which works seamlessly. Support is also incredible as well, extremely helpful.

August 12, 2022

Hey there, Rhys! Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with Shogun and the support team.

I'm glad to hear that you're finding Shogun's elements and features powerful for your requirements and that we could help. Please don't hesitate to write back to us and we'll be happy to assist you.