Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

SAM & LANCE

really easy to use and great customer service. we were able to install and uninstall the app to suit our needs. we've used it for about a year now

May 7, 2021

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review.

Magic Beans

Very quick reply when contacting them about an issue on in the app. Was as quick as the chat feature.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Bonnie Local

Use Shogun for the majority of pages on the site - they all look amazing aesthetically and the build is really straight forward.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words!

Beebagz

Great way to build out pages. Customer service was quick to reply to any questions and provided how to videos which I found helpful. The app has improved the overall function of my website.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Saint Oral Care

Beware of the rating, a lot of false positive reviews! By far the worst experience we've had with any App on shopify.
We spent a lot of money and time on creating our product pages with Shogun, and Shogun later completely removed ALL the pages from our website!
And the customer support has been of no help other than assuring me "they can't do anything and they're really sorry".

May 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review - I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience that you have had with Shogun.

When a store uninstalls Shogun we receive a request from Shopify to remove data that we store about the store - this is a requirement from Shopify to comply with GDPR data processing laws. We notify stores when this process is started to let them know that this process has begun and that their data will be removed in 14 days.

We have since rolled back on some of the data that is removed during the redaction process as we are aware of the inconvenience that this caused our customers who uninstalled during the period of first implementation and revision of this process (27th October 2020).

To restore these pages, you can reimport them into Shogun using the search bar at the top of your Shogun dashboard - provided they have not been deleted from Shopify manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Well Told Health

Very user-friendly app! The customer support is very helpful, friendly, and fast to respond – thank you, Monique and Sweetan!

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Monique and Sweetan!

Power Tank

I trialed Gempages, Shogun, and Pagefly page builders. Shogun is the one I will continue using. Gempages was frustratingly slow and I didn't even get three days through the trial before uninstalling. Pagefly is a close second with great performance and the best variety of modules. Shogun won out because of the direct support they give with a personal customer success manager. (Thank you for all your help, Charles) It performs the best and is by far the easiest to use which translates to faster pages. The ability to organize, restructure, and move modules is so much easier than the other two I tried. My only criticism is the lack of the ability to directly modify the HTML or CSS within the app. Not enough of a mark to knock my review down a star. This app will be the backbone of a pretty major website overhaul and it's a pleasure to use.

May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to have you onboard! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Charles.

So glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun.

Please do let us know if we can help with anything else!

Mrs Wordsmith UK

Outstanding support efforts, always providing fixes or guidance within a matter of minutes. Really good app to keep it simple and customise if needed.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team!

Let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

IZ Adaptive

The app has a lot of functions, and makes it quick and easy to design pages that look more like what I want to see, outside of the limitations of our Shopify Theme, without paying a developer. And their customer service was quick to respond and efficient.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear that Shogun is helping make designing your pages easy and quick!

Folding Scooter Store

Great app - we use it to build and design our website products and content pages and also to build the brand landing-pages. Also, I would like to thank the Shogun support team that are very responsive and helpful with any question/problem I have. Thanks, Neriad Hakak, eCommerce Manager, foldingscooterstore.com.

April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy that we could help you out!

Let us know if you have need any further assistance :)