Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

ハロ・プラス

Very solid drag-and-drop functionality with great templates and excellent support. I use it on a 100% Japanese language website and it has applied Japanese characters seamlessly.

September 22, 2020

So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Tumble 'N Dry

Great support and instructions, quick en clear. Even during the weekend. Would definitely recommand this app.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!

Please feel free to send any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com!

Madame Quad

Since we are exploring Shogun, we cannot say much about their functionality. User experience, though, is very good but what definitely is understanding is their technical support. We had two requests that were taken care of immediately with no hesitation to walk the extra mile. Thank you!

September 22, 2020

So happy we could help! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

sputnik shop

This is a nice App:) It is a little bit difficult to control but if I contact to a customer service,I could get a reply from a customer support team and they give me a tips for solution. Awesome!

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Please feel free to send us on any feedback that you have to support@getshogun.com :)

Thanks,

Smart Spine Care

Very good App and easy to use. The support team is THE BEST you could imagine. if you don't understand sth, just write them and they will even show you what to do with screen captures and very detailed messages. Love it.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear that the team could help you!

Moasure

Essentially app to help improve your pages. Recently had to reach out to support with technical issues - the guys are always quick to respond and get back with helpful responses quickly.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad that we could help you out!

Naked Winery SD & Sick n Twisted Brewery

I use this app to create all the pages on our website other than the homepage and I customized our product pages with it. There is a bit of a learning curve if you are building the pages from scratch but they have lots of templates and support is very responsive. For me this is a "must have" app!

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the kind words and feedback - happy to hear that you had a good experience with our support team!

Sylven New York

At this point because of how often I use this app, I think I've spoken to every member of the Shogun team (or close!) and every single person has been personable, and incredibly helpful. I'm a designer with almost no knowledge of code, and the Shogun tool has been instrumental in giving me more freedom to design my Shopify site the way I want it to be. Shogun has become my absolute favorite app, and I even switched from a competitor I was using because it wasn't meeting my needs. I keep finding new ways to use Shogun to not only make for a more beautiful site experience, but also to help increase conversion rates.

Recently, I had a question about something having to do with my email integration, and a Shogun member went so far as to send me a tutorial that wasn't even from Shogun. I have yet to have a question go unanswered, and I get a response at any time of day or night within only a few minutes. Cannot recommend more!!

September 17, 2020

What an amazing review! So happy to hear that Shogun has been helping you create beautiful pages. Our aim is to give more power to non-developers to really be able to create the pages that they want to - you shouldn't be restricted by not knowing how to code! You think of the ideas, we will worry about the technical side. :)

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Amara Organic Foods

I had some trouble importing a product from Shopify and emailed the team. I got an answer back quickly, and it resolved my issue. Thanks for the fast service and great product!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! Glad you are enjoying using Shogun!

JUNE

Must have app if you are a Shopify growth store. They make it easy to scale pixel perfect landing pages without the help of a developer. You are missing out if you don't use Shogun.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.