Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Smart Shipping Supply

Excellent app, the customer service is great! Their team is responsive and always follows up to check if everything is going well. Highly recommend!

September 5, 2021

Hey there, Thank you so much for the review and the recommendation.

Really glad to hear our team could help and that you are having a good experience with Shogun.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Absorbine

The app works great and saves me tons of time. However the customer support is even better than the app. I often do judge an app on the quality of it's customer service, and Shogun definitely has world class customer service.

September 3, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure communicating with you over email :)

UX Kits

I'm a huge fan of Shogun for building custom pages for my store. One of the main selling points for us is that Shogun actually creates Shopify Pages as opposed to creating templates as several of the other apps do. This means the app is not creating tons of templates within the system that are hard to manage or edit. Instead, they are standard Pages that you can even keep if you happen to uninstall the app (this would make editing difficult, but at least possible). The app itself has a great UI that makes it easy to create custom pages, either using their pre-built sections or working from scratch. The ability to edit by break point / device is especially useful and user-friendly. Due to the number of sections available, and tons of customizable options, you can pretty much accomplish any type of layout without having to code. Because the app creates pages, we are also able to accomplish functionality that was specific to our website's needs. We have kept the standard product page, but are embedding Shogun pages for each product below that (using some tag functionality modified from our theme)... telling more of a product story. An example is here (everything below the photos / description is a Shogun page embedded on a product page): https://uxkits.com/products/wireframe-deck Totally recommend the app for all kinds of uses!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth review. We really appreciate all of the kind words and I am so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with Shogun Page Builder.

I'll pass along your comments to the team :)

Fairwaybunkers

Easy to use, but the real reason for the 5 stars is the customer service. Always quick to reply, and always helpful. I've always left a chat with my issues solved. Can't beat that.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this review. :)

Keep Nature Wild

Customer service is great! Love their support and help with getting this app dialled in to the way we want it to be.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really awesome to hear support could hear you out! Let us know if you have any other questions we can help you with

North Spore

Customer service is great! Have run in to functionality issues from time to time but most have simple work-arounds.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy the team could help you!

Celebration Ashes

Shogun is our go-to app for all our landing pages and site design work. The app is solid and easy to use, but you can get as creative and complex as you want. Their support is second to none - Just recently had a deadline coming up fast and had to reach out to them for help with a technical issue I was trying to overcome on my landing page. I reached out via email at 5 am my time, and within 20min Adam had emailed me back and 100% fixed my issue. I really appreciate that!! Shogun will change your company for the better!! If you are on the fence about installing this app, don't be... just do it.

September 1, 2021

Thanks so much for the amazing review! I'm so glad to hear that Adam was able to assist in such a quick timeframe :) We appreciate the recommendation!

Shogun Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page builder is easy and intuitive to build out some pretty cool landing pages. Takes a minute to get familiar with everything but once you are it's super easy to navigate. Their support is really quick to respond and provides answers for all Shogun related questions. Overall great experience!

August 31, 2021

I'm so happy to hear that your experience with Shogun Page Builder was easy and intuitive! Thanks so much for the review

ebiketechnology

The Shogun Landing Page Builder is something I really can recommend if you would like to customize your Shopify theme to give the best presentation of your company and what your products can offer for your customers.
I noticed when searching for the best e-commerce solution that Shogun is used by some large brand names in the market, but Shogun is also used by many smaller companies. The learning curve to get started should not withhold you from selecting Shogun Landing Builder. After a day or two, you will have a good overview. The monthly price of 99 USD for the plan I selected set some expectations and these are so far more than met. So far, over the last months, I have received very fast support from the support staff at Shogun. Always solving my issues. I will recommend both the product and the support.

August 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the lengthy review. We really appreciate all that you have written. I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great experience with the product and with our support team :) I'll be sure to pass along the message to the entire team.

Crips and Co

The app is worth the money, very easy and seamless to build a world class site. Additionally I had some issues whilst using Shogun, but the support team were very helpful in ensuring my issue was fixed promptly. I acknowledge that their job is difficult trying to consult on technical issues via email, but Joseph and Lamberto did excellently. Well done 11/10.

August 29, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation. 😊

I am really glad to hear that Shogun is helping you build a world-class site and you are having such an awesome experience with the app and our support team.

I'll be happy to pass along your comments to Joseph and Lamberto along with the whole support team. Please reach out to us if we can be of any further assistance! 🙂

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support