Reviews (3,285)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that allows for easy creation of professional websites. They value the extensive customization options, including device-specific tailoring and multi-store syncing. Time-saving features like section creation, A/B testing, and SEO support are also praised. The customer service is noted for its quick, knowledgeable, and proactive approach. Many see it as a cost-effective solution, enabling updates without the need for a developer. It's recommended for optimizing stores and boosting conversions.

July 23, 2018

Outstanding app that enables you to maintain your website up-to-date.

Shopjpress
December 15, 2017

Simple drag and drop format that allows you to create some pretty elegant pages. Love the simplicity and the feature set for the price. Time saver for us.

Boodywearus
July 18, 2018

Great tool - Very valuable for your store's aesthetic.

Rhoback
August 8, 2017

We depend on this to format all of our blog and other website pages. We had an issue and the founder himself wrote back quickly to answer our questions. Thank you!

Tribetokes
November 13, 2017

This is the missing piece of Shopify that I have been searching for. An easy way for non-coders to design beautiful pages that don;t look home-made. Only just started using it but so far it is excellent.

Murray The Sockman
Edited August 17, 2023

Their support team was extremely helpful and quick to respond when I was having trouble with a layout issue. They even provided a video guide, using the page I was working on, to show me what I needed to fix. Would definitely recommend!

Rachel Comey
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied July 20, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We love to send video walk-throughs when volumes aren't too high and it makes sense to do so. I'm so glad to hear that you've had a good experience. I'll pass along your comments to Colby and the whole support team :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Edited December 21, 2018

Great application for building landing pages and customizing pages. Really easy to use and a lot of great elements to work with. Best page builder I've used on Shopify.

Door to Door
April 2, 2018

BIG 5 STARS!!! Although this Great app is able to modify most of your store's pages, we use it only to modify some Best Selling product pages. The Results? We can see the conversion rate for those products are improving A LOT! Easy to use and the support is awesome! Happy to finally find this app :)

Babyhoki
Indonesia
May 14, 2018

awesome app, Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder

Skullriderinc
Spain
May 22, 2023

Shogun provide excellent customer support. When we had a glitch uploading a revised page I contacted Shogun and Sweetan was onto it straight away, sending me regular updates with no prompting from me.

Craftworx Cycling
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 24, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Mark!

It was really great to communicate with you and I am glad I was able to help. 🙂
We are super glad to hear about your positive experience with Shogun and the support team. Thanks!

We'll be here to assist you again in the future. 😊

Sweetan | Client Services