Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Atlantic Rancher Company

Support is second to none...consistent, fast, accurate!!! James Power and Lamberto Billones are rockstars in my book.

September 12, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. I'm really glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and our support team could help.

Lamberto and James certainly are rockstars and I'll be happy to pass along the message to them.

trexoinnovation

even I dont have any background in making website it didn't take me to learn too much to build site. Great app with great support. thanks to the crew who help me to solve the problem in seconds. thank you, Shogun

Hey there, Serdar! Thanks for the review. 🎉

It was really great to communicate with you. I am glad to hear that our Support team could help and you are having a good experience.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 🙂

Crystal Impressions

I will be honest -- Shopify is not my favorite platform. And shogun took a bit for me to get used to. But now that I understand it, it is running a lot smoother. I had an issue with our theme and the team at ShoGun did an awesome job helping me quickly. I still prefer Wordpress, but at least I know I can get help when I get stuck.

September 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We sincerely appreciate the review.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions and we'll be happy to assist you.

Hoff & Pepper

Very impressed with the quick, personalized support they offer. Emailed them and an hour later had a personalized video made using my own website to show me how to fix the issue. App also allows me to do tons of customization without needing a developer!

Hi there! Thanks for the review! 😊

Really glad to hear that Shogun has been helping you to customize the store and that you are getting the best out of Shogun and our team could help.

Our support team is always available to assist you.

MyHouse

The app makes it easy to build pages! The support team via live chat is there to help if you ever get stuck. Highly recommended.

September 11, 2021

Hello there! We greatly appreciate you taking the time and leaving us a review. I am glad that the support team could help and I'll be happy to share your feedback. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. 🙂

Healright

I am a brand new user to shogun and I have a steep learning curve ahead of me. I had a question about editing pages in shogun versus shopify, and not only did I get my question answered by a customer service rep in less than 5min, but the fix was extremely simple.

September 11, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. We strive to share a resolution as fast as we can. I am glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun.

Smart Shipping Supply

Excellent app, the customer service is great! Their team is responsive and always follows up to check if everything is going well. Highly recommend!

September 5, 2021

Hey there, Thank you so much for the review and the recommendation.

Really glad to hear our team could help and that you are having a good experience with Shogun.

Absorbine

The app works great and saves me tons of time. However the customer support is even better than the app. I often do judge an app on the quality of it's customer service, and Shogun definitely has world class customer service.

September 3, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure communicating with you over email :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

UX Kits

I'm a huge fan of Shogun for building custom pages for my store. One of the main selling points for us is that Shogun actually creates Shopify Pages as opposed to creating templates as several of the other apps do. This means the app is not creating tons of templates within the system that are hard to manage or edit. Instead, they are standard Pages that you can even keep if you happen to uninstall the app (this would make editing difficult, but at least possible). The app itself has a great UI that makes it easy to create custom pages, either using their pre-built sections or working from scratch. The ability to edit by break point / device is especially useful and user-friendly. Due to the number of sections available, and tons of customizable options, you can pretty much accomplish any type of layout without having to code. Because the app creates pages, we are also able to accomplish functionality that was specific to our website's needs. We have kept the standard product page, but are embedding Shogun pages for each product below that (using some tag functionality modified from our theme)... telling more of a product story. An example is here (everything below the photos / description is a Shogun page embedded on a product page): https://uxkits.com/products/wireframe-deck Totally recommend the app for all kinds of uses!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in-depth review. We really appreciate all of the kind words and I am so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with Shogun Page Builder.

I'll pass along your comments to the team :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Fairwaybunkers

Easy to use, but the real reason for the 5 stars is the customer service. Always quick to reply, and always helpful. I've always left a chat with my issues solved. Can't beat that.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this review. :)

Karl | Manager, Technical Support