4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient and reliable website building capabilities. It's praised for its easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface, and the ability to sync pages across multiple stores. Many appreciate the quick and helpful customer service, as well as the informative video tutorials and webinars. The app's support for multilingual shops and integration with other apps is also valued. It's noted for helping merchants save on development costs and improve their web development skills.

Edited September 13, 2023

Shogun is a great page builder that doesn't require any coding. Easy to use and versatile. The customer support is excellent. Super responsive, very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I'd recommend it.

KMC San Francisco
Over 3 years using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 4, 2023

Hey there, Nancy! Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

We are excited to learn that the no-coding options have been helpful and that you are finding Shogun to be an awesome page builder for your requirements. Thanks. 🫶

Our support team is always here to assist and answer the questions for you and we'll look forward to assisting you again. 😊

Thanks for the honest recommendation.

September 13, 2023

Support from Andre was 10/10! From start to finish he was very knowledgable and patient with my questions. His responses were thorough, straightforward and easy to understand.

Winck
8 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 15, 2023

Hi there, Anna! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

I am super glad to hear that Andre was able to help guide you from start to finish and answer the questions for you. I'll be sure to share the feedback with him and our entire support team. 🫡

Please don't hesitate to write back to us if you bump into any issues or have any further questions. We are always happy to answer them for you. 😊

October 7, 2023

I was very lucky to receive help from an advisor named Sweetan who could not have been more helpful. He helped me with every query I had, even educating me on what he was doing. If I need any more pages for my website I'll be sure to sign up for a paid subscription with Shogun simply for the customer support - just brilliant!

Hot Chocolaterie
8 days using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied October 9, 2023

Hi there, Leanne! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience in the form of this wonderful review. 🤩

I am really happy to hear that I was able to help. It was great to connect with you. Our support team is always here to assist you and answer any questions you may have.

We'll look forward to assisting you again. Thank you so much for your love and support. 😊

September 18, 2023

Shogun has totally lifted my website (I was previously using a free Shopify template)! I'm not an IT guru, but find the page creator easy to navigate using the Shogun guides. The customer service has been outstanding! Easy to book using Calendly, and Sweetan on the Support team is so very helpful. He has been very patient and taught me how to use and get the most of Shogun, including how to use and get the benefits from Sections.
I would highly recommend.

Rays of Grace Coaching
4 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 21, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience, Charlene.

We are super glad to hear that Shogun has lifted your website and that our app has been easy to navigate with the guides and the help center documents.

I am very happy to hear that I could help. It has always been a pleasure to communicate with you and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

Sections are indeed very powerful and I am glad you are utilizing the feature. Thanks for the honest recommendation. 🫶

August 28, 2023

Quick and Prompt service from Rhys. I was assisted instantly and my problem resolved within minutes of asking for help. 10/10 Service!

GoThermal
South Africa
Over 4 years using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 1, 2023

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

I am glad to hear that Rhys was quick to help and resolve the issues within minutes. I'll be sure to share the feedback with him.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. 😊

September 19, 2023

Extremely helpful support. Thanks Team!

Sebastian Gower
New Zealand
2 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 21, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review, Sebastian.

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that your experience with Shogun and our support has been great. We are here to assist you and look forward to hearing back from you again. 😊

Thanks for your love and support. 🫡

August 31, 2023

Great experience! Easy to use and the chat is super useful. I had a few questions and they answered super quickly and efficiently

ROSALY
Switzerland
Over 2 years using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 4, 2023

Hey there, Clara. Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are super glad to hear about your amazing experience with Shogun. I am also happy to hear that our support team was able to answer the questions in a timely manner for you.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. 😊

September 5, 2023

It is quite a flexible CMS that is easy for a designer to learn. There are some bugs with fonts from time to time & content management (especially for updating text) is a bit tedious. Overall, it's a great app for Shopify to create good-looking pages or components for our website.

getvoila
Germany
About 1 year using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 6, 2023

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review, Anastasia.

We are happy to hear that Shogun has been a flexible option for your requirements and that you are finding the app great to use which has been helpful when it comes to creating and designing good-looking pages.

We apologize for the inconvenience of updating the text and the fonts. If you could share more details with our team, we'll be happy to resolve them for you.

Thank you so much for your continued support. 😊

September 27, 2023

I love the flexibility that shogun offers when designing a site. It's just a deeper level of customization and expression than regular shopify themes. (To my knowledge)

Easy to use. Well built for developing between mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop. Takes a little bit to learn how to do exactly what you want to do. I'm somewhat computer smart, and found this app intuitive and effective. Give it a try for sure.

PawzUps
16 days using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied October 1, 2023

Hey there, Ethan! Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are super excited to hear that Shogun has been flexible when it comes to designing the site and offers a level of customization that is not offered on the regular themes. We designed the app to ensure you have all the means within the app to bring the best designs and outcomes. 🎉

Thanks for sharing your honest feedback and let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. We are here to assist.

Thanks for the recommendation. We appreciate that. 😊

September 5, 2023

We love it. We use it for our home page a several other pages and makes it easier.

Fairy Sheets
11 months using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 10, 2023

Thank you so much for your love, Edgar.

We appreciate you leaving us a review and are glad to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to designing the homepage and other pages on the store.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. 😊