Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

woom bikes USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic customer support makes all the difference, and Shogun has it in spades. Shout out to Maxwell and Lynsey, in particular, for walking me through some tricky CSS!

August 9, 2022

Thanks for shouting out our Technical Support team, Hannah! We’re so glad Max and Lynsey were able to work out that tricky CSS for you. If you should encounter any other questions, our team is here and ready to help. :)

Jill | Client Services

Hello Jack GmbH

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

L4application est intuitive et agréable à utiliser. De plus, son gros point fort est son assistance qui est très réactive et agréable.

August 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Pauline! We're so glad to hear you've had pleasant experiences with our app and support team. Please feel free to contact our team for any additional assistance. We’re always here to help. :)

Jill | Client Services

RevGenetics

According to SEMRUSH, the Shogun pages use uncompressed JavaScript and CSS files, and it also uses unminified JavaScript and CSS files. To beat WordPress apps, they must abide by Google page-speed demands and compress and minify their JavaScript and CSS files. We use it for a couple of pages, but I honestly can't add any more pages, as each additional page dings our pagespeed and SEMRUSH scores, so until they fix this issue... I will probably never pay for anything except the basic plan and use it for a few pages. Get this fixed, and I'll give it at least 4 stars. Make it as malleable as "Thrive Architect" for Wordpress or Convertri.com (stand-alone non-shopify app), and you will definitely deserve 5 stars. Until then... I can only give you 2 stars.

August 8, 2022

Hey there, Anthony! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

We are sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you've had with Shogun. I can understand the concerns around the unminified JavaScript and CSS files. This is something our team has been working on and we do want to ensure that there are no efficiency issues. Your honest feedback means a lot to us as it helps to continue improving the app for you.

My colleague, Max has reached out to you via email to discuss this further and we'd really appreciate it if you could reply back to us. If it helps, we can also discuss this over the phone if you could provide us with the best contact number and day/time.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 🙂

mstore.tqsky

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am very satisfied to their help! They are very nice and patient to help me. Thank a lot! And i will keep using this!

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.
We are glad to assist you and we'll look forward to hearing back from you again. We appreciate the love and support.

Carlett Store

Location Spain

Recently I had a problem and needed to contact the support team. I filed an incidence and got an answer in minutes, from there as soon as I was asking I was getting clear, helpful, and quick answers! I've been working with Shogun for the past couple of months and I find it intuitive although I'm not a professional web page builder. Thanks Rhys, from customer support team!

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for this review, Antonio! We're so happy to provide support when you need it - we'll pass along your great feedback to Rhys. We're glad that Shogun offers you the option to make custom pages without a ton of developer experience. Let us know if we can help in the future.

America's Beauty Show

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app for ALL of the sites I manage—it's the best custom page builder I've found and the interface is way better than PageFly. It's easy to train new employees on the platform, and the styles/snippets function make it really easy to keep consistency throughout. Plus, managing multiple sites is less tedious since I can swap to other sites as long as they're managed with the same user.

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We love to hear that you're finding it so easy to create consistent, quality pages with Shogun. If you should ever need help, don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support team!

sproos!

As with any new program there is a learning curve, but shogun has lots of content out there to help. Their chat is always there to help quickly and I've reached out to them many times. The new section builder is truly a game changer!

August 4, 2022

Hey there! Glad to know our chat team has been there for you throughout your experience. It is awesome that you're already using our beta section builder! Can't wait to see what you create with it. Your feedback means the world to us as we continue to grow our Page Builder features.

Steens Honey | USA

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 years

I used the support team to help with an issue I was having on one of my Shogun pages. They were incredibly helpful and determined that it was user error! (my bad). Amazingly friendly, prompt and helpful service.

August 4, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad that our support team could offer the help you needed! If you should ever require assistance, we're always here.

Ergonaut

Location Australia

So far I've had a positive experience with Shogun
Makes using Shopify SO much easier
And they are helpful if I need support

August 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Nicola!

We sincerely appreciate the kind words. We are glad to hear about your positive experience with Shogun. Your honest feedback means a lot and helps us to continue making your experience with the app and our support team better. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. :)

SOFLETE

Fantastic app! Plus, the CS team is absolutely crushing it. Hope lots more features are coming soon, but very excited about it overall.

July 28, 2022

Hey, Jeff! Thanks for leaving a review. Our support team works hard to help you create the best website possible, so it means everything to us that you think they're crushing it! We'll pass on that feedback. You can check out new features at https://pb-changelog.getshogun.com. If you have a suggestion for a feature, don't hesitate to let us know!