Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Gourmend

This app has really helped me layout pages as I'd like (sans a Liquid developer) via a logical interface. And the customer support has been really helpful whenever I get stumped with something! Good stuff.

Ramy Brook

This app covered all the cases that we needed. Anytime I thought I ran into a limitation I found that the use case was already accounted for.

Pawse

Great app - easy to use and instantly update the look and feel of your site. Makes building custom pages very simple.

HEX

Easy to use app - converts well.
Support team is very speedy in response and fixes as well as friendly.

Barrita Orchids

Great app! The best by far for building a customised site. I needed some help and support was very helpful ironing out my issues. Highly recommended.

Sister X Soeur

Love this page builder - finally I can customize until my hearts content and actually have separate control of the mobile and tablet design as well.

I have set up multiple Shopify stores - and this is a must have, no matter what.

Mutt Masterpiece

The app says what it does. Customer support was helpful answering any questions I had. A great app for anyone wanting to create pages quickly.

Nowaday

Intuitive landing page builder with EXCELLENT custom support (shout out to Andrew, Nick & Adam who have helped me along the way). Highly recco for any non-technical marketers who want to get beautiful landing pages up quickly.

tavi-swim

I would love to try the App, but sadly there is now 10 days trial?
Actually, even on the website, a trial is advertised...
Would love to test it. Message me hannes@stoyo.io

January 2, 2020

Hi Hannes! It appears that the trial period for this store was used originally back in March of 2019, however, we have gone ahead and re-enabled this so that you can try Shogun once more :) A support team member has also reached out to help with anything else you may need. Happy New Year! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

UVLightSolutions

This page builder app has revolutionized by web site creating abilities. I can make the page look like the idea in my head. I currently use Shogun page builder for 3 of my shopify stores and will be creating a 4th store with this app soon. Very stable program...no bugs. Easy to use - just drag and drop. The app does what it claims!