Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Nuasan

The app is very easy to use and makes product pages and landing pages look great. Any time I have an issue the customer care team are always so helpful and quick to respond so I can get the issue sorted right away.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it - glad to hear that the support team could help you out when you needed us to!

Decoqai | FSC Trademark Number: FSC® C007915

Some things are not easy to handle but 90% of the website is great. The 10% is covered by great online support!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Karl | Team Lead, Tecnical Support

VENROY

App is incredible. Service is incredible. I haven't had one question that hasn't been comprehensively answered and resolved. Their support team is excellent!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that the support team could help you out!

Sym Optic

The app allows you to create pages very easily! Whenever I faced a proble, I contacted the Shogun customer service, I got a reply very quickly every time and they have been very helpful :)

November 24, 2020

Glad to hear that you're finding Shogun helpful in creating your pages! Thank you for your review, please feel free to send along any feedback that you have that lost us a star to support@getshogun.com and we would be happy to log this and get it to the right team!

Outer Range Brewing Co.

I needed more customization options than shopify allowed as a non-coder and they make it super easy and have the fastest support team I've ever dealt with!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your revew! Happy to hear that Shogun offered you the customisation options that you were looking for! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Mythlete

Unlimted customization and easy to use design. Coming from someone who is not a master coder but has basic knowledge, this app was easy to use and made everyone of our pages look amazing! Colby Weitzel from customer support was extremely helpful for any issue we had.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that Colby could help you, I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him!

Latigo Coffee

Built some beautiful landing pages (and "About" pages) with this app. Templates are great. Justine (in their Cust Service group) helped me very quickly with some troubleshooting. Altogether a really great platform that fills the "holes" with traditional Shopify themes!

November 19, 2020

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review, really appreciate it! Great to hear that Justine could help you out. :)

Ixkanul Coffee

Not only is the app fantastic, but the customer support is incredible as well. I recently had a few concerns and Colby Weitzel was very helpful. I definitely recommend this app.

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Colby - glad to hear that he could help you out and that you're enjoying Shogun!

Better Furniture

Using Shogun has enabled us to change our website pages quickly & fairly easily. It helps to have some knowledge of web graphics, but if you have a problem, Shogun's support is really great!

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review - awesome to hear that Shogun enabled you to make quick work of your website content. We would love to hear of any suggestions that you have that had us miss out on that 5th star! Please feel free to send over any feedback to support@getshogun.com and we can make sure to get it to the right team.

Pointless Plants

Great app, very good and quick customer service. A great app if you're looking at adding extra pages. I do wish you could create and use a product template for every product and then just change the content

November 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback - I'll make sure it gets in the hands of the right team. Feel free to send us any other feedback you have to support@getshogun.com

Thank you!