Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Healthy Human

Quick shoutout to Rhys @ Shogun. He was very helpful and quick to respond. Their customer service is highly recommended.

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

Glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support team. I appreciate the shoutout for Rhys and will be sure to share this with him and the team.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

MamaMilla

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy pagebuilder (and I have tried a lot).
The support is there around the clock and they are really helpful! Give it a try

May 25, 2022

Glad to hear that you found Shogun easy to use in comparison to some of the others you've tried out. Appreciate the recommendation!

Lusta Hair

Location Australia

awesome customer support! They reply quickly every time and are always very very helpful. I love shogun

May 25, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, I'll pass these along to the whole support team :-)

WashBar

Phenomenal app with amazing customer service! Not only does Shogun allow us to create high converting and beautiful landing pages quickly, but they also have a really great support team. I needed help on a popup issue on our Shogun pages, and I worked with Max, who personally and promptly developed a script to help me with the problem. Truly a hands-down product and company! Well worth the price

May 23, 2022

Hi there! I wanted to thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your honest feedback. ☺

It is great to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to creating beautiful landing pages that convert. We appreciate your love and support.

Max is certainly amazing and I'll be sure to share the kind words with him and our entire support team.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😍

Hyper Karting

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shogun has helped us develop landing pages super fast.
Customer support was quick and reliable as well. Definitely recommend Shogun.

May 20, 2022

Hey there, Ludovic! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your honest feedback.

I'm happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful to design and develop landing pages faster. We appreciate the support and the recommendation.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😊

Brite

Intuitive page builder. The layout tab is 'very' useful to see nested elements more easily. My custom font doesn't render on preview but will show on the live page which is good to know. A few teething issues with a theme conflict needed ironing out before I could create, however, Shogun's first response, subsequent developer intervention (to provide theme customization), and overall support/service from the team were outstanding. The service I received is so unusual these days. I cannot commend the support team enough! Also, receiving this service and being able to test compatibilities within the 10-day free trial period is awesome. Thank you Shogun team. You rock!

May 20, 2022

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the review.

We are super glad to hear that you find Shogun intuitive, easy to use, and you are having a great experience with the app.

Our support team is always happy to assist you and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have for us in the future. Theme customization requires changes made within the theme, however, our team is happy to guide you in the right direction.

I'm going to share the feedback with our team we'll look forward to helping you again.

Thank you so much for your love and support. 🫠😍

MOFT Japan

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

To be frank, it's not easy to use at first. But you can ask custom support for help. They are relly professional and kind, always help me out.

May 20, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience. Our support team is always available to help you and guide you in the right direction.

I'll be sure to share the feedback with the entire team. Please let us know if you have any other questions for us.

Mad Props

Time spent using app 1 day

Superb support from the get go. Looking forward to using this app more to build out pages. Well done.

May 19, 2022

Thanks for the kind comments! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :-)

OneElohim

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great customer support! Had a problem with the application, sent an email and they got back to me as soon as possible.

May 19, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! That's great that your email was responded to so quickly :-) Just let us know if anything else comes up.

Rooted For Good

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Maxwell was such a huge help! He was so thorough in answering my questions and even made a little video for me.

May 19, 2022

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad to hear that the screenshare that Max sent was helpful :-)