Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

LaLunaPillow

The service is really great, they help you out very quickly if you need anything! Helps create a professional looking site.

April 12, 2022

Hi there! Happy to hear that Shogun has been helping you to create a professional site. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to answer them.

えぞ麦酒

I needed to have an urgent solution to a problem I was facing. They responded literally immediately, tried to find out what was exactly the problem and showed me a solution. I am happy with their great customer service! I am also satisfied with all the functions the app has. There are many variety of things you can do without having specific knowledges. Thanks shogun!

April 11, 2022

Hello there, Nakayama! 😊 Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

It was nice to chat with you earlier and we sincerely appreciate your love, support, and feedback. We are super happy to see that you are having an amazing experience with Shogun.

Our support team is always happy to assist you and we'll look forward to helping you again in the future.

MOFT

Quick response and thorough review with the detailed information provided. It's really helpful to solve the problem!

April 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support team could help resolve the issue and answers the questions in a quick and timely manner.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Brookejmt

Easy to build pages because the user experience and the interface is amazing. Customer service is also 10/10 and super fast to respond! :)

April 10, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a review! 😊

It was good to communicate with you earlier, Brooke. I'm glad to hear that you are having such an amazing experience with Shogun and 10/10 for our support team means a lot. We are always available to assist and answer any questions for you.

Seea

I am not familiar with the app at all and I needed to make some urgent changes so I reached out to customer service and It was an amazing service. Quick response, and very clear

April 10, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review! 🙂

Happy to hear that our support team was quick to respond and help answer the questions. I'll be sure to share the feedback with the entire team.

Progenex

I use shogun to get a visual of what I'm looking for as a final product and its ease of usability when creating a better interface.

Hello there! We appreciate the feedback and the review. Thanks! 🎉

Happy to hear that you are finding Shogun easy to use when designing your pages. Should you bump into any issues or have any questions, please don't hesitate to write back to us.

Plant Beauty Distillery

excellent customer service, pretty much always available to answer your questions. have been able to do a lot with the app

April 10, 2022

Really glad to hear that our support team could help. We are always available to assist you. Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 🎊

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

thepouredcollective

This is a very good application. It cuts the development time by at least 50%. I was able to help a friend who was very unhappy with her website that she paid a lot of money to get developed and I was able to make changes that made her very happy, I would not make a shopify site without using Shogun. Wish it was available for other platforms like joomla.

April 10, 2022

We appreciate the honest feedback. Thanks a lot for the review. 🎉

We are really happy to hear that Shogun has helped with the development time and you were able to make changes to a friend's website. Thank you so much for the support and recommendation.

I'll also be happy to share your feedback about bringing Shogun to other platforms such as Joomla.

Please do let write back to us if you have any questions. 😊

ProLon UK

Support team have been ace today! Great service - very timely help with our users which helped us to get back on track.

April 10, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are glad that we could help. Please do let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future. 🙂

Sono Shots

Excellent customer service. Mara Aquino was fast to respond and attentive while listening to a goal I was trying to achieve using Shogun's building blocks. She helps me a lot. Great job!

April 8, 2022

We greatly appreciate the feedback! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 🎉

I'll be sure to share your kind words with Mara and if there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to write back to us.