Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Based on 1928 reviews

111 - 120 of 1928 reviews

Sister X Soeur

Love this page builder - finally I can customize until my hearts content and actually have separate control of the mobile and tablet design as well.

I have set up multiple Shopify stores - and this is a must have, no matter what.

Mutt Masterpiece

The app says what it does. Customer support was helpful answering any questions I had. A great app for anyone wanting to create pages quickly.

Nowaday

Intuitive landing page builder with EXCELLENT custom support (shout out to Andrew, Nick & Adam who have helped me along the way). Highly recco for any non-technical marketers who want to get beautiful landing pages up quickly.

tavi-swim

I would love to try the App, but sadly there is now 10 days trial?
Actually, even on the website, a trial is advertised...
Would love to test it. Message me hannes@stoyo.io

January 2, 2020

Hi Hannes! It appears that the trial period for this store was used originally back in March of 2019, however, we have gone ahead and re-enabled this so that you can try Shogun once more :) A support team member has also reached out to help with anything else you may need. Happy New Year! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

UVLightSolutions

This page builder app has revolutionized by web site creating abilities. I can make the page look like the idea in my head. I currently use Shogun page builder for 3 of my shopify stores and will be creating a 4th store with this app soon. Very stable program...no bugs. Easy to use - just drag and drop. The app does what it claims!

Homespring

Best thing is their support team. Answer quickly and are very keen on showing you how they resolved the problem. Great customer service. Thanks James

Dogness Shop

Excellent landing page builder! Most importantly, customer responses are very timely and effective. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

BEER-FEST.DK

Charging $39 USD although the app is uninstalled. That is insane. Let me remind you all that $39 is almost double the amount you give to shopify in total. Which is insane

December 26, 2019

Hey Christian- sorry to hear the frustration. To clarify, Shopify controls billing for all apps in the app store, including Shogun- we didn't initiate the charge. Of course, we will be glad to process a refund promptly. To address the price factor- most of our clients find that the $39/mo cost is significantly less than the cost of custom coding. If you're on a tight budget, we can make some recommendations for free apps that might better fit your use case. Our support team will email shortly to help facilitate the refund. Happy Holidays. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

FLO Cycling

Solid Page builder app. I was looming for something to make building pages and blog post simple. Highly recommended.

Lingo Luxe Bespoke

Overall Shogun is a great product. The service has been exceptional as well as tips, tricks and insights from the Shogun Team. We use Shogun a lot for product pages and landing pages. There is a high degree of flexibility with both (great benefit). We went from basic to expert with Shogun. I'd recommend Shogun if you are looking to step up your game and showcase your website in the way it should be shown!