Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

IKAWA At Home

The team has been quick to help with issues I had so far! Been loving the interface! Recommend considering this app when looking for a page builder.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Lash Line

It's super easy to build beautiful pages, and their support specialists (like Justine Apacible) are AMAZING! She got back to me within 20 minutes, and helped me build a better page!

March 2, 2021

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for your review, I'll make sure that your kind words get to Justine!

Dilly Dally Kids

Awesome app and great service as well! Highly recommended! I have asked questions by email a couple of times and always receive great responses.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review! Glad you're enjoying Shogun.

Purifid

WARNING: Zero uninstall instructions and it's broken my website. Do not recommend. No response from support.

March 1, 2021

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Shogun.

I've taken a look at all of the communication that you have had with our team and can see that my colleague Joseph responded to your email within 15 minutes (your email did come in an hour and a half before this review). My colleague Andre also reached out directly after this review was posted.

In terms of the issue that you are facing regarding your broken pages: I can see that you had imported a Product Page into Shogun, but then deleted it before uninstalling Shogun. Editing this page outside of Shogun will cause issues as Shopify's editor will strip out the Shogun code, causing styling issues - we are constantly seeking ways to prevent Shopify from doing this but this is out of our control. We do have documentation available on how to revert the import of a page to its pre-Shogun state: https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/1972008-how-do-i-undo-a-page-import

We also have documentation available on uninstalling Shogun: https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/3978903-what-happens-to-my-pages-if-i-uninstall-shogun-on-shopify

Since you have already uninstalled without using the "revert" option, it is a little more complex to remove the Shogun code from the page. To resolve the issues that you are facing on the "Sleep by Purifid" page:
1. Navigate to the Product Page within Shopify
2. Copy the content that is in the "description" field
3. Switch the "description" field to the HTML view using the "Show HTML" button
4. Delete all HTML code from this section
5. Switch the "description" field back using the "show editor" button
6. Paste the description back in
I've recorded a video of this process: https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQunEq5o

I would recommend reaching out to support@getshogun.com if you have any questions. We'd love to help you turn this negative experience into a positive one.

Built4TheHunt

Customer service and response time is outstanding. Colby helped me solve a hiccup with a shogun custom form box and was super helpful and quick getting back to me via chat and email.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words to Colby! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

WUF WORLD UPDATE

I had multiple issues building page, and was easily navigated through solutions via their tech support team. They provided thorough instructions w accompanying video so nothing was left to chance. Only slight issue is there is no live chat or screen share available, but, regardless, they got the job done efficiently and once you understand platform and it's features it extremely easy to build in.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it! So glad to hear that the team could help you out. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!

SOHO GRIT

THE MOST UNHELPFUL APP DEVELOPER FOR SHOPIFY! When you actually need them, they will not be there. Go elsewhere!!!

February 25, 2021

Hey Filip,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. We have a 24/7 support team that usually responds within 24 hours. We will always try to be there for you no matter the time of day.

I have sent an email your way and look forward to hearing back from you.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Restore

Fantastic support team is extremely responsive and very helpful! The app lets you do pretty much anything you want by including your own HTML/JS/CSS. It's a great middle ground if you don't want to learn liquid and build a whole custom shopify app

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun beneficial!

Venter Visuals

Only thing that could be better is real time customer support but I'm loving the app so far otherwise.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

Copper Cow Coffee

Shogun has been a game changer for us. Our team is small and without dedicated developer support, so having an app that allows me and our graphic designer to create beautiful landing pages has been so key in scaling up our advertising efforts. Shogun's support is also incredibly fast and helpful, we're excited to continue scaling with them!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun is helping you create your beautiful site. A great site for great products!