Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Sierra

Hands down the best customer service I have EVER received for any product (physical or digital.) My support ticket received a response with a solution in less than 3 minutes. I'm very impressed.

July 31, 2021

Hello Jeff! Thanks a lot for the review. 🎉 We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our the team could help you.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance! 😊

Your Film Poster

Using this app for a while now. Very easy to create pages, lots of options of also making it look great. Works exactly as it should and support is quick and communicate well. One feature that could be improved is the slider; it looks and feels outdated and not very user friendly. We had to look elsewhere to get a slider on our Shogun pages. Another feature is the lazy load of images; I think the animation could be a bit nicer. But perhaps these are features that will get updates in the future. Would denefitely recommend this app and company if you want to create awesome pages quickly and (big bonus for us): mobile first!

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! And of course, thank you for the feedback. We will make sure that this gets to the right team so we can investigate these options in future development! Always feel free to send us over any other feedback that you have! We're more than happy to hear from you.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Terra Matcha

Shogun page builder has been very helpful in building custom pages for our Shopify website and I highly recommend it for all your page building needs. We had a small issue with one of the elements not displaying correctly but their support was quick and fixed the issue no problem! One thing that I would like to see in future updates are more page elements.

July 28, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder has been helpful in your page building journey. That's fantastic that our support team was able to help resolve the issue quickly. If you have any suggestions for future page elements, please let our support team know. We'd be happy to make a feature request on your behalf :)

miTrail GPS

Finally an app that allows us to do what we want! Still testing it but already created my first page and it's cool.

July 28, 2021

I'm so glad that Shogun Page Builder is providing you the tools that you need to build your store your way :) If you need any help along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Blue Memory

Updated review:
I'm going back up to 3 stars and I'll leave it at that because despite the fact that there is nothing to complain about in terms of quality of service and after-sales service, marking it free when it is only free under certain conditions, that you don't tell the customer (ON SHOPIFY), is deception.

July 24, 2021

Hi Seuldon,

Thank you for your honest feedback, and our sincere apologies for the confusion and frustration. The free plan is currently available to new users. This is noted on our app store page, but I can see how this can be missed. I'll communicate your feedback to our team right away to ensure this can be made more clear.

I see your store had previously installed our app in February of this year. I'm sorry to see your return to Page Builder has not been a positive experience. Our support team has reached out via email with further details and steps to help you try our app again from a clean state.

Our support team is available 24/7. We're looking forward to your response and helping you back into using Page Builder again. :)

Jill N., Director of Client Services

ecoNugenics

We've had a great experience with Shogun. It's allowed us to customize our website more than the theme allows, but the real reason for the 5 star review is their support team. They are responsive, helpful and go above and beyond when I have issues (they have even provided solutions to issues that aren't shogun's fault).

July 25, 2021

Hello there! Thanks a lot for the review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. 🎉 We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and the team could help you.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance! 😊

Car Dealz

If you don't want people to use a free plan just say it directly. After I install your App, it just directed me to the Payment option...LOL I have spent lots of time with your Live Chat assistant or a sale keep persuading me to purchase your plan. BUT I keep mentioning if I don't get to use your App in the firsthand, how can I decide to upgrade or not? Still waiting for your team to give me a resolution but not keep selling me plans that I don't know how to use your App yet Such disappointed and not recommend anyone to install.

July 25, 2021

Hello, Stanley!

We thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. I apologize for the inconvenience and for the confusion.

Our free plan is currently, only available to new users and this is also noted on our app store page. However, we understand the frustration if this was missed. We have shared the feedback with our team.

Shogun was first installed in your store a couple of years ago. However, I could see our support team reached out to you via email and also spoke to you and shared information on how we can help you to give Shogun a try again.

Please don't hesitate to reply back to us so that we can ensure you have a positive experience with Shogun. 🙂

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Gemini Sound

I love this app. Using it for over a year. Tried other page builders but wasn't satisfied. Whenever you can't figure something out, Shogun support is insanely quick and always guides me. Can't stress it enough, just install it.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being with us for a year! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

Elder Label

We use this app to create all of our pages on our website. It's easy to use, it's a bit tricky to get into but once using it the sky is the limit. But the best part of it all, once you can't figure something out, send an email to their amazing support and you'll receive an (extremely) conclusive and quick reply. Can't recommend more, and genuinely one of the best customer experiences I've ever had. Pico
Elder Label

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. We aim to provide quick and conclusive replies, so I am so happy to hear we hit the mark here. Thank you so much for the kind words.