Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Azestfor

I have been using the app for over a year - and have found it to be intuitive to use and is reliable. They have great customer support for technical issues and questions.

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your loyalty with us. :)

Miphologia Jewelry

Very happy with this app, easy to build and understand. Custom support is very efficient, helped me in less than 24h.
Highly recommended!

December 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that the team could help you.

SACHEU Beauty

Very fast support! They also went above and beyond correcting errors in my main theme which caused problems outside of just Shogun.

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much! Glad we could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues!

FRThankYou

This app is great! I have been creating my website with Shogun and have so many customization options. And the support has been amazing, whenever I have an issue the support team helps me figure everything out with videos and screenshots.

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that you are finding value from Shogun and that the team could help you out when you needed us! Thank you for your review. :D

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

recoverite-australia

Super fast response from Shogun's support team. They solved my problem in less than 5 minutes. Very happy!

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that we could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Everyday Self

I have been teaching myself how to make a website. So it's definitely had its challenges along the way! While I don't always find Shohun that intuitive...I've absolutely had my moments with it! What I have loved, is the customer service. They always answer me quickly. Show me visual aid to overcome my concern and have taught me how to make it work without paying someone to do it for me. So for that, I will give them 5 stars. Plus, using this page builder looks way better than an original template offering (in my opinion) :)

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Glad to hear that you are finding value from Shogun - would love to hear any of your feedback about the product, feel free to send it over to support@getshogun.com and we will get it into the hands of the right teams! We are always looking at ways to make it a smoother experience.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

bleu.eco

Absolutely incredible service. All my questions are answered quickly and with great detail.
I highly recommend the app to anyone who needs dynamic responsive product and or static pages.

December 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Paved To Pines

Wouldnt be anywhere without this app. so deadly and easy to use. I recommend it to anyone that doesn't know how to code and wants a little extra pizzazz

December 17, 2020

Glad to hear that Shogun could help you add a little pizzazz to your store - it looks fantastic. The van conversions look amazing, too! Thank you for your review. :)

Potli Shop

Super quick response and fix. My editor wasn't loading with the Streamline template and they took care of it within 5 minutes or sending an email and fixing it. Love how quick and easy it is to make one - off landing pages for the site.

December 17, 2020

Happy to hear that the team could help you! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Ja-Hochzeitsshop

We use Shogun for our Blog-Posts, Landing Pages and Newsletter Signup Form - Landing Pages. The program is easy to use and possibilitys to create a design for your page are amazing. Good amount of templates to choose from, or the possibbility to save designed pages as your own template to use again for future pages. If there is anything i am clueless with the support is always happy to help!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful and are enjoying using it.

Let us know if we can help with anything!