Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

CKAero

Been using Shogun for over a year now and it has allowed us a great amount of design flexibility that we otherwise would not have had. Recently had a great experience with customer support as well. Highly recommend.

May 27, 2021

So glad to hear that you had such a great experience. Thanks for being with us for over a year :)

Lost Coffee

Overall, this app is pretty stellar. It's a great tool for beginners who are looking to custom build their Shopify site. It's mostly intuitive, but there are some features that take getting used to. It would be great if there was a way to design mobile separately as you currently have to adjust each element to find a middle ground between the mobile and desktop view. Otherwise, excellent app and integrates nicely with Shopfiy.

May 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. It's true that you can build out pages for each device type, though you do have to go through the process that you've described. I'll pass along your feature request to our development team!

Aluma

The app is great for setting up landing pages for marketing. Really loved how quickly I could turn around pages for our marketing team without having to write out new pages in liquid or build dynamic themes. But, the best part of this app has to be the support. I gave some pretty specific questions and not only were they answered by the team, but I was given specific links to shopify to help me solve them despite this not being shopify support. I was also given detailed information as to what my problem was and why in developing my page and add to cart button. Thanks Justine and Joseph!

May 27, 2021

So glad to hear that the landing pages have helped you in your marketing campaigns! We certainly aim to make it as user-friendly as possible. Thanks for all of the kind words. I'll pass along your comments to the support team!

Goosch

No live chat, a lot of missing features, more expensive. Gempages is a LOOT better, i really mean it, a LOT better. sometimes you align an image and it deosn't get aligned, issues here and there, no product page templates, only standard homepages ones..

May 25, 2021

Hey, Anass!

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun.

We have live chat on certain plans along with email support and our support team is available 24/7. We are there for you no matter the time of day.

I see that you've been in touch with a colleague of mine to help resolve the issues you've been facing.

I have sent an email your way and look forward to hearing back from you so that we can assist you further and hopefully turn your experience around.

Many thanks,

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support

CostumeBox Australia

This app is really easy to use (the drag and drop features are fantastic). The support team is also very knowledgeable and efficient and issues are usually fixed very quickly. The webinars they host are also really helpful!

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Konsyl Store

James was excellent in getting me quick feedback on a mobile issue we were having. I was able to fix it in two minutes with his recommendations. Great support!

May 21, 2021

Happy to hear that James was able to help with the mobile issue you were experiencing. Two minutes has to be a new record! Thanks for the kind review.

AURELIE GI

They are very patient to help me solve the problem i have met! I am very appreciated about it!!And will keep using it!

May 21, 2021

Glad to hear we were able to help in resolving the problem. We're thrilled to hear that you'll continue with Page Builder :)

The Big Dill

Well, first of all, the Shogun App is a game-changer. Super simple to learn and gives you the ability to customize your site like any other top-level website builder. On top of that, you get superb customer service. I had a serious issue that I needed to be addressed and within an hour or two, the issue was fully resolved! I fully expected to be on standby for a min but much to my surprise and delight, Max was there for support immediately. That level of service is hard to come by. HUGE!

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll pass along your comments to Max.

Modami

The most unintuitive website builder tool i ever used. in terms of formatting, it's more worse than Word.

May 20, 2021

Hi, Theresia!

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Shogun.

I've asked our Success team to reach out to you to discuss the issues that you have been having, and hopefully help you have a better experience with Shogun. We'd love to hear what went wrong so that we can pass this feedback onto our teams for future consideration for Page Builder - we log all feedback that we get from customers because we think it's the best way for us to grow and provide the best experience possible to customers like yourself.

We're looking forward to hearing back from you, and really hope that we can help you achieve what you are hoping to with Page Builder.

Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out.

Karl
Team Lead | Technical Support

purovitalis

Coming from wordpress and divi environment it is sometimes difficult to get creative with the teams. Though Shogun is on it's way to close this gap. There is still a lot of improvements to be done to be even more flexible, especially on responsiveness side. Shogun has offered great support so far, most of the times responding within the hour. Hopefully they keep up the good work and improve the builder.

May 19, 2021

That's awesome to hear that you've had your questions answered, usually within the hour. We aim to be quick and it's so nice to hear that being recognized in your comments :)

We're always open to your feedback and if there is something specific on the responsiveness side that we can improve, please don't hesitate to let us know!