Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

miTrail GPS

Finally an app that allows us to do what we want! Still testing it but already created my first page and it's cool.

July 28, 2021

I'm so glad that Shogun Page Builder is providing you the tools that you need to build your store your way :) If you need any help along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Blue Memory

Updated review:
I'm going back up to 3 stars and I'll leave it at that because despite the fact that there is nothing to complain about in terms of quality of service and after-sales service, marking it free when it is only free under certain conditions, that you don't tell the customer (ON SHOPIFY), is deception.

July 24, 2021

Hi Seuldon,

Thank you for your honest feedback, and our sincere apologies for the confusion and frustration. The free plan is currently available to new users. This is noted on our app store page, but I can see how this can be missed. I'll communicate your feedback to our team right away to ensure this can be made more clear.

I see your store had previously installed our app in February of this year. I'm sorry to see your return to Page Builder has not been a positive experience. Our support team has reached out via email with further details and steps to help you try our app again from a clean state.

Our support team is available 24/7. We're looking forward to your response and helping you back into using Page Builder again. :)

Jill N., Director of Client Services

ecoNugenics

We've had a great experience with Shogun. It's allowed us to customize our website more than the theme allows, but the real reason for the 5 star review is their support team. They are responsive, helpful and go above and beyond when I have issues (they have even provided solutions to issues that aren't shogun's fault).

July 25, 2021

Hello there! Thanks a lot for the review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. 🎉 We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and the team could help you.

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance! 😊

Car Dealz

If you don't want people to use a free plan just say it directly. After I install your App, it just directed me to the Payment option...LOL I have spent lots of time with your Live Chat assistant or a sale keep persuading me to purchase your plan. BUT I keep mentioning if I don't get to use your App in the firsthand, how can I decide to upgrade or not? Still waiting for your team to give me a resolution but not keep selling me plans that I don't know how to use your App yet Such disappointed and not recommend anyone to install.

July 25, 2021

Hello, Stanley!

We thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. I apologize for the inconvenience and for the confusion.

Our free plan is currently, only available to new users and this is also noted on our app store page. However, we understand the frustration if this was missed. We have shared the feedback with our team.

Shogun was first installed in your store a couple of years ago. However, I could see our support team reached out to you via email and also spoke to you and shared information on how we can help you to give Shogun a try again.

Please don't hesitate to reply back to us so that we can ensure you have a positive experience with Shogun. 🙂

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Gemini Sound

I love this app. Using it for over a year. Tried other page builders but wasn't satisfied. Whenever you can't figure something out, Shogun support is insanely quick and always guides me. Can't stress it enough, just install it.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being with us for a year! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Elder Label

We use this app to create all of our pages on our website. It's easy to use, it's a bit tricky to get into but once using it the sky is the limit. But the best part of it all, once you can't figure something out, send an email to their amazing support and you'll receive an (extremely) conclusive and quick reply. Can't recommend more, and genuinely one of the best customer experiences I've ever had. Pico
Elder Label

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. We aim to provide quick and conclusive replies, so I am so happy to hear we hit the mark here. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Rachel Comey

Their support team was extremely helpful and quick to respond when I was having trouble with a layout issue. They even provided a video guide, using the page I was working on, to show me what I needed to fix. Would definetely recommend!

July 20, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We love to send video walk-throughs when volumes aren't too high and it makes sense to do so. I'm so glad to hear that you've had a good experience. I'll pass along your comments to Colby and the whole support team :)

MDK רשת הצילום והסלולר

It was quite difficult finding a really nice and easy app to create and design my pages, because we have in our shop so many different pages, and it is in Hebrew so the RTL was crucial to us! Shogun was the right fit! PLUS they have a really good service and they answer quite quickly. Love it!

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder is a good fit for you and your business. We're so excited to have you with us. Happy to hear that you've had a good experience with the support team.

Appreciate all the kind words.

Revolutionworks

We've rebuilt our webpage using Shogun, now it's just how we want it, surprisingly easy to do by people who don't know about this sort of thing! There were a couple of minor queries along the way, the Shogun support guys are right on it, back to you in a jiffy, even on Sunday! Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot. Go Shogun, you won't regret it!

July 19, 2021

Hi there, Thank you so much for the feedback and the review! 🎉 We are super glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and the team could help you out. 😊

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance!