Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Quikflip Apparel

I have been pretty happy with this application and their support. Honestly, I went quite a few months not having used the application after installing it - and wasted some money - but once I started putting to into use I found it very easy to use and helpful in creating tailored shopping experiences for our customers. I did recently run into an issue where reviews from Okendo would not display using their built in widgets, but I sent an email and their support team helped me out right away. I have no major complaints. It is a solid app.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that Shogun helped you tailor your shopping experiences! Thank you for your great review!

Understatement

I'm incredibly thankful for the awesome support this app has. Thank you so much for always answering my questions, helping me and guiding me. Absolutely worth the money. Its premium support

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that you are finding value in Shogun and that the support team could help you out! Thank you for your review

No Comparison

Shogun is one of the best apps that I’ve used so far, it might be the greatest one. I needed help with a problem on one of my pages that was complicated to me but simple to them, they responded with a solution quicker than I expected. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much Andre!

December 11, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre :)

Control the 'T' Sports

I find the editor very intuitive to use and when I have opened a support ticket it's been looked after quickly.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Circle Sportswear

Great app! It has allow us to customised our product pages to our needs. And great support, very reactive.

December 11, 2020

Appreciate your kind words! Thank you for your review

Hook and Bullet

This is a great page builder that has helped me a lot. Very easy to use and has added a lot of functionality to my theme/store.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Fineapple Vegan

We had an issue with the product reviews plugin within Shogun which we reported where we had hundreds of reviews but the plugin only displayed the last 5. This started to negatively impact our conversions. We reached out to support, were told it would be escalated but the issue still continued. I originally left a 3 star review because I felt this complaint was ignored which is unfortunate for such a pricey solution. I received a direct phone call from tech support resolving the issue within hours of leaving my review which was surprising. I appreciate the quick response and have bumped the rating from 3 stars to 4 stars. I would love to give it a 5 star rating except I still feel the price is a bit steep for it what it really offers. Don't get me wrong it works great outside of the reported issue, but it is a bit pricey as a monthly recurring page builder. If you aren't cranking out pages at an ongoing rate it's hard to justify the expense. It was great getting a fast response after my initial review, however, tech issues should be responded to without the need of going public to get a resolution.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the feedback and apologise for the negative experience you had - glad that we could work with you to turn this around to a more positive experience.

I can assure you that no issues are ignored by our engineering team - this particular issue came due to a change made within Shopify itself, our engineering team needed to take the time to investigate the issue and deploy a fix to resolve the issues that you, and others, were experiencing. This was, unfortunately, a Shogun-wide issue that's now resolved.

Thank you for your patience during the process!

Far West Fungi

Speedy and helpful support :) I'd love to build on a non-live theme but understand it's something Shogun is trying to develop.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for your review! We always appreciate any feedback that we can get. :)

Nuasan

The app is very easy to use and makes product pages and landing pages look great. Any time I have an issue the customer care team are always so helpful and quick to respond so I can get the issue sorted right away.

December 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it - glad to hear that the support team could help you out when you needed us to!

Decoqai | FSC Trademark Number: FSC® C007915

Some things are not easy to handle but 90% of the website is great. The 10% is covered by great online support!

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Karl | Team Lead, Tecnical Support