Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

UberBackpacks

This is a good app and makes developing a page much easier and much quicker but it is really expensive for what it is and after the page is set it, I need to keep paying forever. Can't remove shogun after the page is set up since it breaks everything

April 8, 2021

Hey Brian,

We appreciate the kind words. I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience wasn't entirely positive. We can certainly understand your concerns regarding the cost.

I believe there may be a misunderstanding of how Shogun can be used with your site. Shogun is not required to be installed to keep your pages live. Shogun can be uninstalled without losing any pages created within the app. The only caveat is that the pages created within Shogun cannot be modified unless Page Builder is installed.

Charles from the support team tried to reach out to you via phone but was unable to get through. We've sent an email to you instead and we hope to hear back from you!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

MUD Jeans

Great app & even better support team. Whenever running into a question or problem during designing pages they are a chat away from finding a solution for you!

April 12, 2021

Thank you! Really appreciate the kind words and I'm happy to hear that the team could help you out - I'll be sure to pass this onto the team.

MyKarma

Awesome app, easy to use. If you have any questions the customer service is first-class and will solve your issue in minutes !

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

Hea Eyes™

An excellent application that allows me to have beautiful landing pages with endless customization and also excellent customer service! Thank you Shogun :)

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really appreciate your kind words and we are so happy to hear that you are finding Shogun useful for customising your pages!

Caffe Lombardi Roasters

Have been using the App for a few months now to create various pages on my Shopify store. The app is perfect! I had a small issue with regards to a page I created and mobile scaling, emailed support and within 3 hours was all resolved. Highly recommended. Great work guys.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! I will be sure to pass these along to the team, we really appreciate it!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Mighty Missouri Coffee Co.

The app is useful and well designed with a easy interface. I had a question that was quickly responded to -- customer service is far above average! Thanks!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Appreciate the review. :)

AleHorn - Viking Drinking Horn Vessels and Accessories

I used this app because my previous theme was, well, pretty disastrous to deal with. Shogun made it pretty easy to create landing pages and their support is great (right Lyndsey?). Although there was a month or two learning curve I'm now zinging through pages and customizing them how I truly want. (little tricky to create mobile vs desktop), but support helped and I got the hang of it over time. Yep. I've tried about 5 different LP builders and Shogun is #1. I'll stick around.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words that you wrote! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Lynsey and the team. Happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Foon Skis

Awesome app used for design custom landing pages and website content. Tech support is always quick and super helpful with troubleshooting any issues. Highly recommended!

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Ernest Leoty

Once you master its specificities, the app is super helpful. It saves a lot of time and back and forth with devs.
Terrific support as well!

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it and I'm glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful!

Hey Honey Skin Care

Thank you, Monique Colby, for such a great job, helping me with setting the internal anchor on the Hey Honey contact page. Not only she explained the way how to fix the problem, but also sent me the screenshots, and added the anchor herself. Great service

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll be sure that the team know that you have left your review. :)