Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Plant Beauty Distillery

excellent customer service, pretty much always available to answer your questions. have been able to do a lot with the app

April 10, 2022

Really glad to hear that our support team could help. We are always available to assist you. Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 🎊

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

thepouredcollective

This is a very good application. It cuts the development time by at least 50%. I was able to help a friend who was very unhappy with her website that she paid a lot of money to get developed and I was able to make changes that made her very happy, I would not make a shopify site without using Shogun. Wish it was available for other platforms like joomla.

April 10, 2022

We appreciate the honest feedback. Thanks a lot for the review. 🎉

We are really happy to hear that Shogun has helped with the development time and you were able to make changes to a friend's website. Thank you so much for the support and recommendation.

I'll also be happy to share your feedback about bringing Shogun to other platforms such as Joomla.

Please do let write back to us if you have any questions. 😊

ProLon UK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Support team have been ace today! Great service - very timely help with our users which helped us to get back on track.

April 10, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are glad that we could help. Please do let us know if there's anything we can assist with in the future. 🙂

Sono Shots

Excellent customer service. Mara Aquino was fast to respond and attentive while listening to a goal I was trying to achieve using Shogun's building blocks. She helps me a lot. Great job!

April 8, 2022

We greatly appreciate the feedback! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 🎉

I'll be sure to share your kind words with Mara and if there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to write back to us.

African Ancestry

Excellent customer service. Andre was fast to respond and attentive while listening to a goal I was trying to achieve using Shogun's building blocks. Andre even recorded a video showing me exactly how to achieve my goal. Great job!

April 8, 2022

Hey there, Thank you so much for your review!

I'm really glad to hear that Andre could help. We try our best to record videos when possible to guide you in the right direction.

I'll be happy to share your feedback with Andre and the entire support team.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Wuffes

Shambolic - terrible service. The AB testing tool does not work at all and their excuses as to why were laughable. Stay away.

Hey Josh,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry that you were experiencing issues with our AB Testing tool, our engineering team are aware of this issue and have successfully identified the issue. They are currently investigating solutions to this and hope to have a resolution soon. I totally understand the frustration when a feature is not working as expected.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to turn your negative experience around.

Vegana Marketplace

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service, I contacted today as I deleted a page by mistake and Justine recovered my page within a few minutes!

April 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking time to leave us a review. I'll be sure your kind words get to Justine!

Thanks! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. :)

VTN Store AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast reply! Extremely helpful! Very helpful! I like this App support! Technical support specialist let me know the Shogun editor does not load JavaScript by default since it can sometimes cause major issues in the editor and this is what was causing the loading issue that I was seeing. Then he enabled JavaScript loading in the editor for our company account and now he fixed the issue. Because of this App support, I will definitely keep using this app.

April 7, 2022

Thank you! So happy to hear that the team could help you out and get you back working as fast as possible! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, or run into any other issues.

ZanaQuick

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been using this app from its beginning. Ive been introduce to other page builders but this was and still is the best one by far!!! Never disappoints... and the customer and tech service is better than no other.

April 6, 2022

So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that our team has been able to help you out! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team. Thank you for your review!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

D'ARMATI

Location Estonia

The app is very simple to use on a basic level and has surprisingly good amount of customization options for a wider knowledge base user. The support for Shogun is probably one of the fastest responding and enjoyable to talk to out all different apps we've used.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review! Happy to hear that our team could help you out and that you are enjoying Shogun!

Please let us know if there is ever anything that we can help you with!