Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

30dayCBD.co

Great app and customer service. James from Shogun has been a lot of help with any of my questions and always very quick to respond.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Will be sure to pass your kind words onto James!

Zen Den Candles

(Have update my review from 3 stars to 4 - based on the Developer's prompt and promising reply to this review - hopefully can update again in future) I would really love to give this app 5 stars. The look & feel and overall potential are awesome. Unfortunately, on installing the app, we found that the feature to preview Templates is not functioning(?) This means we are not able to see what a template might look like, without using it to create a page - thereby using up one of the 25 pages that we are allowed by the pricing plan - every time. The developer is aware of the situation and working to correct it. Unfortunately, this means we have spent far more time trying to get around this problem than should be required. Customer support has been VERY helpful & responsive - but the app is not as advertised and has not lived up to expectations. While promising a fix to the problem, they cannot provide a time frame. I will update this review as things change. Meanwhile, I find myself using up my 10 day free trial and 25 pages - with a growing temptation to replace it with a different app.

January 29, 2021

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review - I'm so sorry to hear that this bug is affecting your experience with Page Builder. As you said, our engineering team are aware of this issue and are actively working on investigating, testing and implementing a resolution for this issue. We always test bug fixes quite vigorously to ensure that it does not introduce other issues.

We generally do not give a timeframe for resolution of an issue as occasionally a ticket may end up requiring a more complex fix than originally expected - this can add to development time and to the time required for testing by our Quality Assurance team.

I've asked one of my team to reach out to you via email with a temporary workaround that should help you take full advantage of your 10-day free trial and the 25 page limit of your plan while we wait for a fix for this issue that you are experiencing.

I hope that our workaround helps for the time being. I would encourage you to get back to my colleague when you receive the email from them, and if you have questions, please let us know. If you'd like to speak with me via email, please let me know via the response and I'm more than happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

Ananda Hemp

Absolutely phenomenal. Incredible support. Wonderful app. Couldn't possibly ask for more. Speedy and efficient, very friendly.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out. :D

Villa Cotton

Excellent Ap to build landing pages fully integrated with our Shopify store. Perfect support. Very professional team. They provided us very quick and detailed answers to all our questions and gave us necessary video tutorials.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much! Happy that the team could help you out. Let us know if you ever have any other questions. :)

HOLY Energy

Shogun is a great example how good software looks like. Support is epic, too! Thanks & keep up the great work :-)

January 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that the team could help you out when needed. :D

FRANKLIN & WHITMAN

Love this app and the service is amazing. Just updated our template and had a minor issue. Emailed support and got it taken care of within an hour. Thanks so much Justine, you are awesome!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to let Justine know of your kind words :D

EquiFit

The app is great! It allows us to be less restrictive with our theme's layout and saves us time since we are not having to write code. Plus, if there is an issue they have excellent customer service! Every time I have a question or an issue they respond quickly and do what they can to help.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun could help you rise above the limitations of your theme!

Mistral Online

Amazing service and very easy to use. I would say give yourself an evening with a large glass of wine to play about with the features and then you are a pro at designing and making your perfect pages. Every time I have had an issue or needed some help I get a really comprehensive reply from the team within hours of the request. The only downside is the large jump in pricing and plans.

January 26, 2021

Thank you! Really happy to hear that you are enjoying using the app! Don't forget to treat yourself for all of the amazing pages you created! Thank you for your feedback regarding pricing plans, I'll be sure that gets into the hands of the right team.

zyrvodka

Service is amazing, there are very fast to sort out the issues, Joseph you are amazing men. I will tell to many guys to use this app

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Joseph!

Lloyd'z Garage

This is the best app for building pages/ blog posts/ etc. Super easy to navigate, creative is great, and the customer support is top notch! They responded quickly and thoroughly to any questions I had. Definitely recommend!

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out when you needed them! Will definitely pass this onto the team.