Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Konsyl Store

James was excellent in getting me quick feedback on a mobile issue we were having. I was able to fix it in two minutes with his recommendations. Great support!

May 21, 2021

Happy to hear that James was able to help with the mobile issue you were experiencing. Two minutes has to be a new record! Thanks for the kind review.

AURELIE GI

They are very patient to help me solve the problem i have met! I am very appreciated about it!!And will keep using it!

May 21, 2021

Glad to hear we were able to help in resolving the problem. We're thrilled to hear that you'll continue with Page Builder :)

The Big Dill

Well, first of all, the Shogun App is a game-changer. Super simple to learn and gives you the ability to customize your site like any other top-level website builder. On top of that, you get superb customer service. I had a serious issue that I needed to be addressed and within an hour or two, the issue was fully resolved! I fully expected to be on standby for a min but much to my surprise and delight, Max was there for support immediately. That level of service is hard to come by. HUGE!

May 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll pass along your comments to Max.

Modami

The most unintuitive website builder tool i ever used. in terms of formatting, it's more worse than Word.

May 20, 2021

Hi, Theresia!

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Shogun.

I've asked our Success team to reach out to you to discuss the issues that you have been having, and hopefully help you have a better experience with Shogun. We'd love to hear what went wrong so that we can pass this feedback onto our teams for future consideration for Page Builder - we log all feedback that we get from customers because we think it's the best way for us to grow and provide the best experience possible to customers like yourself.

We're looking forward to hearing back from you, and really hope that we can help you achieve what you are hoping to with Page Builder.

Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out.

Karl
Team Lead | Technical Support

purovitalis

Coming from wordpress and divi environment it is sometimes difficult to get creative with the teams. Though Shogun is on it's way to close this gap. There is still a lot of improvements to be done to be even more flexible, especially on responsiveness side. Shogun has offered great support so far, most of the times responding within the hour. Hopefully they keep up the good work and improve the builder.

May 19, 2021

That's awesome to hear that you've had your questions answered, usually within the hour. We aim to be quick and it's so nice to hear that being recognized in your comments :)

We're always open to your feedback and if there is something specific on the responsiveness side that we can improve, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Malo'o Racks

These guys are great. I had an issue with video play on mobile and they jumped right on it. escalated it and got a solution within 24 hours. Love Shogun!

May 19, 2021

So glad to hear that we could provide a solution so quickly! I'll pass along your comments to the whole support team :)

MUSCLE CAKES

Amazing app and even better customer support. I'm someone with absolutely no code experience but this app makes it so much easier to implement my custom style and preferences beyond where a standard theme can take me. I had a few questions while building my pages and support was there for me within minutes even! Couple things weren't answered however because it was beyond the app's current capabilities but hopefully it will be in the future! Loving the app so far. Thanks Shogun!

May 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm so glad to hear that you've found the app so easy to use. We certainly aim to ensure that Page Builder is user friendly. We're always open to hearing about feature requests, so please let us know if there is anything we can do better in the future :)

Viking History

SEO - Long form content - PPC landing pages! This is the page builder for you. So frustrated at the limited options Shopify provides "out of the box" to build landing pages for things like SEO and content. Shogun has a really intuitive & visual page builder. Really helped me continue my SEO strategy, and I know it'll be excellent for paid campaign landing pages when I get to that in the near future. Understand that for many options, Shogun uses JavaScript so it might slow your page speed. I've found that deleting any old themes/data helped overcome any of the effects from the JS. Fast customer support as well.

May 17, 2021

I'm so happy to hear that you found Page Builder was a great solution to your SEO strategy. Wishing you the best success with your paid campaign landing pages in the future! Thanks for the review =)

ZENOO

This app is superawesome to create landings how ever we want - so we overcome Shopify limitations. It has all the features and little handy tools - the more landings we create, the faster workflow happens. Sky is the limit. And support is exceptional if you ran into problems - they solve it in no time! Highly recommend!

May 17, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Page Builder and our support team. Please just let us know if we can lend a hand with anything else =)

Vacu

Excellent application, it allows you to create 100% customized sites. The support service is also excellent, they respond quickly and try to solve any problems you encounter. Really recommended.

May 17, 2021

I'm glad you've been able to 100% customize your site using Page Builder. We always try and respond as quickly as we can! I'll pass along your comments to the support team =)