Shogun Landing Page Builder

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 15, 2022

Hi A few useful widgets are still missing which needs to be implemented in app but overall it a good app . the best thing about this app is quick support . support team is really great and tries to revert as soon as possible .

stowed
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 15, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback means so much to us, and we always welcome suggestions. I'll pass your kind words on to our support team.

June 14, 2022

Super intuitive and easy to use! Used it to create home and edit product pages. Automatically reformats desktop to also fit mobile

Yellow Blinds Co.
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you for taking a moment to leave this review. Super glad that Shogun has been helpful in creating great pages! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

June 14, 2022

Amazing solution to creating a custom site. Customer service went above and beyond. Highly recommend!!

Flora Mirabilis
Time spent using app: 5 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 14, 2022

Hey Jordan! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're glad that you had such a great experience with our support team - that's our goal!

June 14, 2022

Very useful tool for building custom pages. Great support from Rhys Hamer. He recognised the problem and worked with me to resolve it.

UK Baby Centre
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 14, 2022

Hi Goutham, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'll pass on your kind words to Rhys! If you should ever need help in the future, our customer support team is always ready to assist.

Edited June 14, 2022

I've tried other page builder apps, but Shogun is likely the best. Great-looking templates are available for those who don't want to fine-tune the visuals of all of their pages, but for those who do, those features are available. My only gripe is that the app is occasionally buggy. The customer service is also top-tier — I usually get responses within a half hour when I encounter an issue. Overall an excellent app.

What a Crock Meals
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 14, 2022

Hey Nick, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Your feedback means so much to us! We're glad that our templates and custom options have helped you build great pages. Our customer support team is always there to assist if you should need it in the future.

June 14, 2022

Great app for customising pages! We have multiple stores and the sync function really comes in handy.

Grace Loves Lace AU
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 😊

We are happy to hear about your experience with Shogun and the Sync feature for your multiple stores.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future.

June 13, 2022

Great customer service, quick responses with detailed screen recordings to help us solve our problems when we run into them.

Sietefoods.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 13, 2022

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for your review. We’re thrilled to hear our team was able to provide screen recordings that helped get your problem solved. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance.

June 9, 2022

Great customer service! I have some trouble editing my product page with shogun app, shogun team helps me to solve the problem. Thank you!

veikous
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 10, 2022

Hello there, Thanks for leaving us a review.

I am happy to hear that our support team could help solve the issue with your page. We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

June 6, 2022

Shogun is a fantastic tool to build landing pages and their live chat is top-notch. Rhys kindly and clearly walked me through some steps to achieve my goal. Really appreciate your work!

West Coast Seeds
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 7, 2022

Hi there, Thank you so much for your review.

We are super glad to hear about your positive experience with Shogun. I'll be sure to forward your kind words to Rhys and our support team.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

June 3, 2022

The app is an awesome way to customize pages for our site! You can get creative with collections, landing pages, and anything you can imagine.
The thing that really hooked me was the customer support. I received a quick response and, in my case, they even sent a custom step-by-step video to help me with my specific inquiry.

Andy & Evan
Time spent using app: 8 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 3, 2022

The customer support is what hooked you!? That's so kind, thanks for the wonderful review :)

Awesome, that you've been able to get creative with your collection and landing pages. Your imagination truly is your only limitation 😁

Let us know if we can lend a hand with anything else.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support