Shogun Landing Page Builder

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 30, 2022

Shogun is by far the best page builder I've ever used, and I've used most of them! There are 2 things which stand out that make Shogun the market leader and by far the best builder for Shopify. Firstly, the builder allows to create almost any layout you can possibly imagine. It has pixel perfect control, it's simple drag and drop - so anyone can use and it's super smart with seamless integration. Secondly, the support is unbeatable. Sweetan and the team are amazing. They always go the extra mile to ensure that any questions you may have get resolved. The response time is impressive and they don't make you feel bad for asking questions that they've probably heard a hundred times before, especially from new users of Shogun like me. These guys mean business!! 5 Star Plus.

shopformulaflawless
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 30, 2022

Wow!! What an unbelievably thoughtful review! Pixel perfect control, simplicity, seamless integration - these are all things we really strive for here at Shogun.

So happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our support team. We really enjoyed chatting with you as well :3

May 30, 2022

I love Shogun. I'm able to create custom pages, custom footers on existing product pages and integrate them all seamlessly into my Shopify page, without the need for coding. I find it to be responsive and intuitive and I really enjoying using it. The support team is always quick to respond to any requests for help. I have tried most of the Shopify page builder apps available and I've found this to be the most stable and user friendly. Definitely recommend.

LOVESKIN
New Zealand
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate the kind words :-)

Awesome to hear that of all the Page Builder tools, you found Shogun to be the most stable and user friendly.

May 27, 2022

The support team are excellent and get back to the chat support so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend!

This Works
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind comments in a review! I'll pass that along to the whole support team :-)

May 27, 2022

As always, I have fantastic support from Shogun Support team. Quick, easy and efficient. I really love it! Thank you!

DUOLAB United Kingdom
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 27, 2022

So glad to hear that you had a great experience with out support team. I'll pass along your kind comments to the team :)

May 26, 2022

Easy to use and when you run into issues they have great customer service that is always very helpful.

SFERRA
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 27, 2022

Hello there! We appreciate the honest feedback and the review. Thank you so so much.

I am happy to hear that our support team is there to help you when you bump into issues. We are available 24/7 and we'll look forward to assisting you again.

May 26, 2022

Quick shoutout to Rhys @ Shogun. He was very helpful and quick to respond. Their customer service is highly recommended.

Healthy Human
Time spent using app: 11 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

Glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support team. I appreciate the shoutout for Rhys and will be sure to share this with him and the team.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

May 25, 2022

Really easy pagebuilder (and I have tried a lot).
The support is there around the clock and they are really helpful! Give it a try

MamaMilla
Denmark
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 25, 2022

Glad to hear that you found Shogun easy to use in comparison to some of the others you've tried out. Appreciate the recommendation!

May 25, 2022

awesome customer support! They reply quickly every time and are always very very helpful. I love shogun

Lusta Hair
Time spent using app: 7 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 25, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, I'll pass these along to the whole support team :-)

May 20, 2022

Phenomenal app with amazing customer service! Not only does Shogun allow us to create high converting and beautiful landing pages quickly, but they also have a really great support team. I needed help on a popup issue on our Shogun pages, and I worked with Max, who personally and promptly developed a script to help me with the problem. Truly a hands-down product and company! Well worth the price

WashBar
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 23, 2022

Hi there! I wanted to thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your honest feedback. ☺

It is great to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to creating beautiful landing pages that convert. We appreciate your love and support.

Max is certainly amazing and I'll be sure to share the kind words with him and our entire support team.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😍

May 20, 2022

Shogun has helped us develop landing pages super fast.
Customer support was quick and reliable as well. Definitely recommend Shogun.

Hyper Karting
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 20, 2022

Hey there, Ludovic! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your honest feedback.

I'm happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful to design and develop landing pages faster. We appreciate the support and the recommendation.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 😊