Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Oso Real

I really enjoy using this app. Without it, I don't know where my website would be! It is super intuitive, and the more you work on it the better you become, and the better your page will look

February 8, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you've found Shogun Page Builder to be super intuitive! I totally agree that the more time spent using Shogun, the more you'll learn and the better your page will look :)

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

OneHead Hair Solutions

Best builder app out there!! Easy to use, filled with amazing blocks and features!! Just perfect! It saved my website!

February 8, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

Our team is super glad to hear that you are having an amazing experience with Shogun and find it easy to use. We appreciate the honest feedback. 😊Please do let us know if you bump into any issues or have any questions and our team would be happy to assist you.

MaestroRaphael

Shogun is very designer friendly; I have grown to love working with this app because it is so intuitive that it is almost like a virtual collaborator. The support is superb - some of the best that I have experienced - both in terms of solid, concise visual documentation, super-informative webinars - and the support staff, who have provided me with what amounts to a sort of mentorship that is guiding me to self-sufficiency and ultimately to mastery of the app. It is very clear to me that everyone who is associated with Shogun, both loves and are proud of the product they offer - and in my experience, they have every right to be proud of Shogun Page Builder! The only improvement that I could suggest is that custom elements were available in all (my) plan(s).

February 8, 2022

Wow! What a review! I'll pass along the comments regarding custom elements on on all plans. Not sure that one will get the stamp of approval, but always happy to pass along the feedback either way :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful message, the entire support team and I appreciate it greatly.

PineappleBikes

Fix a page that was not visible on the live page, the service provider help me discover what was the problem

February 8, 2022

I'm happy to hear that support was able to help resolve the issue on your live page. Don't hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything else :)

Foot Scientific Store

The absolute BEST thing about Shogun is their amazing support. Twice now, I have had real people help me diagnose and repair errors within an hour of contacting them through email. Although functionality can feel limited at times, it's got everything you need to build a beautiful and high converting landing page.

February 7, 2022

I'm so happy to hear that you've had such an excellent experience with our support team. We are real people that really want to help you with your questions :) That's fantastic that Shogun has everything you need to build a beautiful and high converting landing page.

Just let us know if we can help with anything else :)

PureCakes

I used this app for being able to more modify my shop! I also created individual newsletter submission forms and the support, especially Sweetan was a great help for me on how to integrate this modification into my CRM list at Shopify. Fast and efficient, lovely support! Thanks!

February 7, 2022

Hey, Jasmin! Thank you so much for the review. 🎉

It was great to communicate with you earlier and I am glad I could help. I am also happy to hear that you are having such a wonderful experience with Shogun while modifying your shop and the pages. 😊

We'd look forward to assisting you again.

NOOMA

We love the ability to make our landing pages look great without any coding but also follow many of the performance marketing principles that lead to higher conversions

February 6, 2022

Thanks a lot for leaving us a review.

We are happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful in making your landing pages look great without any coding. Our easy-to-use, drag and drop elements allow you to design amazing pages in no time.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

LXRandCo Canada

After running into some issues with their scheduling feature, and after a long wait to have it working again (roughly 8 months), I can say that now the app is working flawlessly. Why it took this long to fix such an important feature I still don't understand. Having said this, we find the app extremely useful, and now that the main problematic issue has been fixed, we have no complains about it. Being completely honest when we encountered the scheduling issues last year we looked at the competition as we thought about dropping Shogun back then. Not a single app comes close to the level of controls and features that Shogun offers. So we stuck to it and now we are glad we made that decision. We use this app on a daily basis and it saves us a lot of work and time by making it extremely easy for anyone in our team to update the content. We had given one start initially when the issues were happening and now are changing it to 4, given that they solved their problems and that they made a great effort in keeping us informed of their progress. Had it not been for those issues I would have given them 5 stars from the get go.

February 4, 2022

Hey Pablo,

Thank you so much for all of your continued patience.

We recognize that you've been waiting on a couple of bug fixes for a while. I wanted to provide some additional clarification that although progress has been slow on these tickets, our engineering team is hard at work to get this resolved.

I've sent you an email and attempted to reach out to you on the phone as well. If you'd like to speak with us more, we'd be happy to chat anytime.

Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding and we're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Dedalus Wine Shop

No matter my question complexity, I always get a speedy and detailed support response. Either I get a solution directly from Shogun Support, or they help direct me toward a solution. Excellent, technical customer service. Thank you.

February 4, 2022

Hey there, Thanks for the lovely review.

We are glad to hear that our team was able to answer the questions and assist you to ensure you have a good experience. I'll be happy to share the feedback with the entire team.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the future.

Rare Assembly

Game changer. Practically our entire site is built with Shogun and it looks amazing & is so easy to use. There's a bit of a learning curve but it's easy to get the hang of. Customer service is super responsive.

February 2, 2022

That's so cool that practically your entire site is built with Shogun! Good to hear Page Builder was easy to get the hang of. Message us for help anytime :)