Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Hoxton Macs

This app allows us to easily and quickly make updates to our website front end that look and function great, with no development knowledge. I had a small hiccup with our page layout and James in the support team got back to me quickly with both a solution and explanation.

March 11, 2021

So happy to hear that you are finding Shogun useful! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Dirty Jane

I love this app as it lets me customize the important pages on my site. The easy-to-use drag and drop frontend design feature is awesome. And the support is phenomenal. I always get very quick and thorough responses to all my questions... and I ask a LOT of questions.

March 9, 2021

So happy to hear that the team are there when you need them! Thank you for your review! Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

Shapeheart Store

Great app with amazing support. I love especially the snippet function, the way you can CMD+Z everything and how you can handle the design very easily.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

L'Atelier Global

I am thrilled with this app and the customer service. I experienced a coding issue caused by another app that was not allowing collection pages to load on the site. James quickly responded and Charles quickly went out of his way to find a solution. Great communication and service!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words, I'll be sure to pass your review onto James and Charles!

Stiksen

Excellent service and support by Colby! Shogun itself is a great app, facilitating so much in cases the original theme doesn't allow for flexibility. Much recommended. (https://stiksen.com)

March 4, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun, I'll be sure that your kind words get onto Colby!

IKAWA At Home

The team has been quick to help with issues I had so far! Been loving the interface! Recommend considering this app when looking for a page builder.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Lash Line

It's super easy to build beautiful pages, and their support specialists (like Justine Apacible) are AMAZING! She got back to me within 20 minutes, and helped me build a better page!

March 2, 2021

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for your review, I'll make sure that your kind words get to Justine!

Dilly Dally Kids

Awesome app and great service as well! Highly recommended! I have asked questions by email a couple of times and always receive great responses.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review! Glad you're enjoying Shogun.

Purifid

WARNING: Zero uninstall instructions and it's broken my website. Do not recommend. No response from support.

March 1, 2021

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with Shogun.

I've taken a look at all of the communication that you have had with our team and can see that my colleague Joseph responded to your email within 15 minutes (your email did come in an hour and a half before this review). My colleague Andre also reached out directly after this review was posted.

In terms of the issue that you are facing regarding your broken pages: I can see that you had imported a Product Page into Shogun, but then deleted it before uninstalling Shogun. Editing this page outside of Shogun will cause issues as Shopify's editor will strip out the Shogun code, causing styling issues - we are constantly seeking ways to prevent Shopify from doing this but this is out of our control. We do have documentation available on how to revert the import of a page to its pre-Shogun state: https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/1972008-how-do-i-undo-a-page-import

We also have documentation available on uninstalling Shogun: https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/3978903-what-happens-to-my-pages-if-i-uninstall-shogun-on-shopify

Since you have already uninstalled without using the "revert" option, it is a little more complex to remove the Shogun code from the page. To resolve the issues that you are facing on the "Sleep by Purifid" page:
1. Navigate to the Product Page within Shopify
2. Copy the content that is in the "description" field
3. Switch the "description" field to the HTML view using the "Show HTML" button
4. Delete all HTML code from this section
5. Switch the "description" field back using the "show editor" button
6. Paste the description back in
I've recorded a video of this process: https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQunEq5o

I would recommend reaching out to support@getshogun.com if you have any questions. We'd love to help you turn this negative experience into a positive one.

Built4TheHunt

Customer service and response time is outstanding. Colby helped me solve a hiccup with a shogun custom form box and was super helpful and quick getting back to me via chat and email.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words to Colby! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.