Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Iwashimizu Kosei

立ち上がらない事が多い。
一見良さそうなアプリだが、ぜんぜん良くない。 立ち上がらないなど、本来の目的を邪魔するアプリです。 早く他のアプリが出ないかと待ち望んでいます。
///////////////

May 28, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your review. I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with Shogun that led to a negative experience.

I have reached out to you via email in order to learn more about the issues you are facing with Shogun. We are looking forward to hearing back from you, and hope that we can help resolve them for you hopefully turn your experience around.

Many thanks,

letmebefrankDESIGN

I just really wish they were upfront and direct with accurate information pertaining to the product offering. I suggested review of mis directed information and found myself to be the QC instead of the customer. Leading to the idea that I would forever be the Project QC manager and that is not the role I am to play. I now have to undo all the code (which also was never suggested by the developer to duplicate the theme prior to installation) There was just a push to install and setup. I did wait on parts of this as I was finding their disinterest in recognizing the standing issues in their software. I hope they take the programming and feedback more serious in the future. I would love to see a change in the final updated product when it is out of beta release as well as a better attitude towards the people providing research to the errors in their programming instead of them stating they do not exist.

May 28, 2021

Hey there, Frank!

I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience wasn't a positive one. We can certainly understand the concerns.

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and I do want to mention that the issue you were facing has been elevated so that we can resolve it at the earliest.

Shogun makes very small additions to the Shopify theme on installation - https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/3638504-what-additions-does-shogun-make-to-the-theme

However, we'll be happy to assist you further if you would like us to remove this.

I have also reached out to you via email so that if you have any further questions or issues, we can look into them for you.

Glade Optics

Really fantastic support. I had ran into a design issue and their support team responded within an hour with a full screen recording of how to fix the issue!

May 27, 2021

That's awesome that you got a full screen recording. We do sometimes have the bandwidth to send such a response :) Thanks for the review!

CKAero

Been using Shogun for over a year now and it has allowed us a great amount of design flexibility that we otherwise would not have had. Recently had a great experience with customer support as well. Highly recommend.

May 27, 2021

So glad to hear that you had such a great experience. Thanks for being with us for over a year :)

Lost Coffee

Overall, this app is pretty stellar. It's a great tool for beginners who are looking to custom build their Shopify site. It's mostly intuitive, but there are some features that take getting used to. It would be great if there was a way to design mobile separately as you currently have to adjust each element to find a middle ground between the mobile and desktop view. Otherwise, excellent app and integrates nicely with Shopfiy.

May 27, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind review. It's true that you can build out pages for each device type, though you do have to go through the process that you've described. I'll pass along your feature request to our development team!

Aluma

The app is great for setting up landing pages for marketing. Really loved how quickly I could turn around pages for our marketing team without having to write out new pages in liquid or build dynamic themes. But, the best part of this app has to be the support. I gave some pretty specific questions and not only were they answered by the team, but I was given specific links to shopify to help me solve them despite this not being shopify support. I was also given detailed information as to what my problem was and why in developing my page and add to cart button. Thanks Justine and Joseph!

May 27, 2021

So glad to hear that the landing pages have helped you in your marketing campaigns! We certainly aim to make it as user-friendly as possible. Thanks for all of the kind words. I'll pass along your comments to the support team!

Goosch

No live chat, a lot of missing features, more expensive. Gempages is a LOOT better, i really mean it, a LOT better. sometimes you align an image and it deosn't get aligned, issues here and there, no product page templates, only standard homepages ones..

May 25, 2021

Hey, Anass!

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun.

We have live chat on certain plans along with email support and our support team is available 24/7. We are there for you no matter the time of day.

I see that you've been in touch with a colleague of mine to help resolve the issues you've been facing.

I have sent an email your way and look forward to hearing back from you so that we can assist you further and hopefully turn your experience around.

Many thanks,

CostumeBox Australia

This app is really easy to use (the drag and drop features are fantastic). The support team is also very knowledgeable and efficient and issues are usually fixed very quickly. The webinars they host are also really helpful!

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Konsyl Store

James was excellent in getting me quick feedback on a mobile issue we were having. I was able to fix it in two minutes with his recommendations. Great support!

May 21, 2021

Happy to hear that James was able to help with the mobile issue you were experiencing. Two minutes has to be a new record! Thanks for the kind review.

AURELIE GI

They are very patient to help me solve the problem i have met! I am very appreciated about it!!And will keep using it!

May 21, 2021

Glad to hear we were able to help in resolving the problem. We're thrilled to hear that you'll continue with Page Builder :)