Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

NOOMA

We love the ability to make our landing pages look great without any coding but also follow many of the performance marketing principles that lead to higher conversions

February 6, 2022

Thanks a lot for leaving us a review.

We are happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful in making your landing pages look great without any coding. Our easy-to-use, drag and drop elements allow you to design amazing pages in no time.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

LXRandCo Canada

After running into some issues with their scheduling feature, and after a long wait to have it working again (roughly 8 months), I can say that now the app is working flawlessly. Why it took this long to fix such an important feature I still don't understand. Having said this, we find the app extremely useful, and now that the main problematic issue has been fixed, we have no complains about it. Being completely honest when we encountered the scheduling issues last year we looked at the competition as we thought about dropping Shogun back then. Not a single app comes close to the level of controls and features that Shogun offers. So we stuck to it and now we are glad we made that decision. We use this app on a daily basis and it saves us a lot of work and time by making it extremely easy for anyone in our team to update the content. We had given one start initially when the issues were happening and now are changing it to 4, given that they solved their problems and that they made a great effort in keeping us informed of their progress. Had it not been for those issues I would have given them 5 stars from the get go.

February 4, 2022

Hey Pablo,

Thank you so much for all of your continued patience.

We recognize that you've been waiting on a couple of bug fixes for a while. I wanted to provide some additional clarification that although progress has been slow on these tickets, our engineering team is hard at work to get this resolved.

I've sent you an email and attempted to reach out to you on the phone as well. If you'd like to speak with us more, we'd be happy to chat anytime.

Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding and we're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Dedalus Wine Shop

No matter my question complexity, I always get a speedy and detailed support response. Either I get a solution directly from Shogun Support, or they help direct me toward a solution. Excellent, technical customer service. Thank you.

February 4, 2022

Hey there, Thanks for the lovely review.

We are glad to hear that our team was able to answer the questions and assist you to ensure you have a good experience. I'll be happy to share the feedback with the entire team.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the future.

Rare Assembly

Game changer. Practically our entire site is built with Shogun and it looks amazing & is so easy to use. There's a bit of a learning curve but it's easy to get the hang of. Customer service is super responsive.

February 2, 2022

That's so cool that practically your entire site is built with Shogun! Good to hear Page Builder was easy to get the hang of. Message us for help anytime :)

Drive

We had a great experience using the app to address some design limitations in available Shopify themes. Also appreciate the engagement and quick responses we've received from Shogun's support team!

February 2, 2022

That's awesome that you had a great experience in the app. The support team will be so happy to see your comments. Thanks :)

LEDVANCE Shop

Great app with a lot of features! Quick and helpful support. I can recommend it for all Shopify stores!

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, Tomas!

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and having a great experience with the app and our support team. We greatly appreciate the recommendation. 😊

Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

Subpod US

Shogun is the best page builder I have used, and I have used most of them. It is feature rich, easy to use and they offer great support if you ever need it.

February 1, 2022

Hi there, Thanks a lot for the review.

We are really glad to hear that you're having such an awesome experience with Shogun. Shogun indeed is super easy to use with features and elements that help to design great pages.

Our support team is always happy to assist and answer any questions you have. We'll look forward to assisting you again. 😊

sleepybelly

I've not necessarily followed best practice in building out site so ran into a few issues but the support team were very helpful!

January 30, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad to hear that our support team could help resolve the issues for you. Please do let us know if you have any further questions and we'll be happy to assist.

Skinutri

Great customer service. Fast, efficient and personal. Even I as a complete beginner in building websites can do it:)

January 28, 2022

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

That's the beauty of Shogun's easy-to-use, drag-and-drop elements. They allow you to build and design amazing pages. I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Maylis

The possibilities to customize your pages are incredible and easy to use with the drag and drop tool. And the customer support is very quick with all my questions. Especially Rhys was so kind and helpful! Can thoroughly recommend this app for anyone that wants to take their shop to the next level and create a custom look.

January 28, 2022

Thanks a lot for the review. 🎉

We agree the drag-and-drop elements make it easy to design and customize pages. I'm also glad to hear that Rhys could help. I'll surely share your feedback with him and our entire support team. 😊

Let us know if you bump into any issues or have any questions. We'll be glad to assist you.