Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

Perk Energy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Product is amazing, service is phenomenal! Kalen helped me through some feature sets that were new to me. I love and appreciate this team.

April 26, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear that you are having such an amazing experience with Shogun.

I'll share your feedback with Kalen and our support team. Thank you so much for all your love and support. 😊

Rumi Spice

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We had an issue with our existing Add to Cart buttons not working. Great and fast support thanks to Max. And good follow-up with us. Much appreciated. Thanks!

April 26, 2022

Hi there, Thanks for your review.

I'm happy to hear that Max could help. I'll be sure to pass along the feedback to Max and the entire support team.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the future.

Chuck & Don's

The app gets a little buggy at times, but the team to help is amazing and area always fast to help me with any issues that happen.

April 25, 2022

Sorry to hear that you had a bit of a buggy experience. I'm so glad to hear that our support was able to help resolve this quickly :-) Please just let us know if you have any other questions!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support

The MeatStick

Time spent using app About 1 year

Overall it's great for what it does. What's not so great is relying on them when shit hits the fan. Something happened with their backend that kept us from updating our pages. Took them around a month to figure out what was wrong and fix it. Provided zero compensation for the issue even though I'm paying $$ each month. Hard to say how reliable they will be in the long run.

April 25, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and leaving us a review.

I'm glad to read that you find Shogun great, however, I am extremely sorry about the not-so-good experience you had. We strive to ensure that you have a good experience with our app and the support team.

I'll be happy to look into this further and would be reaching out via email. I'd appreciate it if you could follow up with me there.

Thanks! We appreciate your support.

Design11

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great landing page builder product and after sales service. would recommend for anyone wanting to do product or landing page optimization

April 25, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your honest feedback.

We are happy to hear that you're having an amazing experience with Shogun and our support team. Thank you so much for the recommendation.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

FreshCookieLab

Location Nigeria

Very good app and insanely good customer support . Had an issue and when I sent an email they responded in less than 5 minutes

April 23, 2022

It was great to communicate with you earlier, Oluchi! Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your experience & feedback.

We are always glad to assist you and will look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Bembi Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very straight forward to use. There is also a plan that has an option for live chat support which is very responsive and helpful.

April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review of your experience with Shogun and the support team. We are glad we could help.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.

Rainpoint

最喜欢客服24小时在线,有任何问题都得到很好的解决,遇上不会的还会录视频给到你,真的体验非常棒,响应很及时,为什么这个要100个字才可以发表,我努力凑足100个字吧 太难为我了,我的表达能力不好,还差3个字~~~~啊 结束了

April 19, 2022

Hey there, we are glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun and our support team. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

Our support team is available 24/7 and we do try our best to record videos and share screenshots whenever possible to assist you better.

We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Togopower

Great customer service! Reply quickly! Responds professionally and patiently! Good experience ,will recommend to friends.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your love and support! We appreciate the review and the recommendation.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

EmojiKidz

I am building all of my pages on with shogun. The HTML feature is awesome and the chat feature is soooooo helpful. I have split my develop time in half with the help of your team instead of trying to figure everything out on my own! Thank you!!!

April 19, 2022

Hey there, Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback and leaving us a review.

We are so glad to hear that Shogun has helped to cut the developing time in half and that our team has been helpful when it comes to answering questions and offering resolutions. Thanks!

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.