Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Fabriclore

Everything that Shogun does is super basic. Its Elements library has not grown for ages. All one can do is create basic pages. There are no modern-looking elements that can really add design value to the store. Apps like SectionsCloud have taken the design to the next level whereas Shogun Page builder is like 2 years behind when it comes to offering quality content blocks.

June 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving your honest feedback for Shogun. We really appreciate the feedback as it helps us to work on and implement features and improvements.

I have reached out via email as well to learn more about your requirements and the improvements you would like us to work on. We would love to hear back from you.

Bubble Boost

Lack of functionality. App is simply not good based upon other page builders ive used. It just doesnt have the features nor freedom

June 4, 2021

Hey there,

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience hasn't been a positive one.

We appreciate the feedback and we'd love to assist you further. We would like to learn more about the issues you are facing while using the app or the features you are looking to use.

My colleague, Andre has reached out to you via email and we hope to hear back from you.

WARED

Easy to use with interesting tools and good support! I recommend it to who want to do a pro e-commerce shop.

June 3, 2021

Glad to hear that the app was easy to use and that we have provided good support. That's very kind of you to say. If there is anything else we can help with, please just let us know :)

FireUpYourBrain

Very intuitive app that works really well with customizing pages for Shopify. We have been able to stay on brand and love the ease of use. Had to reach out to support with one issue. Max was very quick to respond and provide a fix. Very much appreciate the great service!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that Max could help you out - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto him. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

WOLF+BJÖRN

This has allowed me to upgrade my product pages with content and features I wasn't able to do through any standard Shopify theme template. It took a little practice to get it the way I wanted it to look, but once I got the hang of it it was easy to use. We tested on one product and now we're ready to roll out across all our products. There were a few tweaks which I was unable to do myself, but Max the Technical Support was really quick to get back to me and fix any issues I had in getting the page looking perfect. If i could give extra stars for support I would.

June 2, 2021

So happy to hear that you're ready to use Shogun for all of your product pages! Please let us know if you run into any hiccups along the way. We're always here to help :)

I'll pass along your comments to Max and the whole support team.

Parisa Living

James and others in Shogun's support service keep up to the remarkable quality of the app itself. Excellent app with excellent support to help merchants like ourselves build pages and grow our sites! Thank you!

June 2, 2021

I'm so glad that you had such an excellent experience! I'll pass along the comments to James and the whole support team :)

Wraphouse LA L.L.C

So far this app is great, the support team are really helpful and guide you step by step. Have not used this app for a long period of time so just going off of early impressions. I would like them to have a more economical option in term of pricing. But in terms of what they offer this app is really impressive.

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)

I am glad to hear that you are getting the best out of Shogun and having a good experience with our support.

We greatly appreciate the feedback for including a more economical option. I am happy to share this with the team.

Please let us know if you need any further help!

Iwashimizu Kosei

立ち上がらない事が多い。
一見良さそうなアプリだが、ぜんぜん良くない。 立ち上がらないなど、本来の目的を邪魔するアプリです。 早く他のアプリが出ないかと待ち望んでいます。
///////////////

May 28, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks for your review. I'm extremely sorry to hear that you are facing some issues with Shogun that led to a negative experience.

I have reached out to you via email in order to learn more about the issues you are facing with Shogun. We are looking forward to hearing back from you, and hope that we can help resolve them for you hopefully turn your experience around.

Many thanks,

letmebefrankDESIGN

I just really wish they were upfront and direct with accurate information pertaining to the product offering. I suggested review of mis directed information and found myself to be the QC instead of the customer. Leading to the idea that I would forever be the Project QC manager and that is not the role I am to play. I now have to undo all the code (which also was never suggested by the developer to duplicate the theme prior to installation) There was just a push to install and setup. I did wait on parts of this as I was finding their disinterest in recognizing the standing issues in their software. I hope they take the programming and feedback more serious in the future. I would love to see a change in the final updated product when it is out of beta release as well as a better attitude towards the people providing research to the errors in their programming instead of them stating they do not exist.

May 28, 2021

Hey there, Frank!

I'm sorry to hear that your Shogun experience wasn't a positive one. We can certainly understand the concerns.

We appreciate the feedback you have provided and I do want to mention that the issue you were facing has been elevated so that we can resolve it at the earliest.

Shogun makes very small additions to the Shopify theme on installation - https://getshogun.com/help/en/articles/3638504-what-additions-does-shogun-make-to-the-theme

However, we'll be happy to assist you further if you would like us to remove this.

I have also reached out to you via email so that if you have any further questions or issues, we can look into them for you.

Glade Optics

Really fantastic support. I had ran into a design issue and their support team responded within an hour with a full screen recording of how to fix the issue!

May 27, 2021

That's awesome that you got a full screen recording. We do sometimes have the bandwidth to send such a response :) Thanks for the review!