Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JolieHome

Time spent using app About 4 years

A great, easy to use app for our e-commerce store. The Shogun support team is always helpful and quick to respond to any technical issues.

June 16, 2022

Hi, Sarah! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're so glad you find Shogun Page Builder user-friendly. We'll pass on your kind feedback to our support team, as well!

Race Provisions

Wow, this is a total game changer for Shopify and increases the design flexilbility exponentially!! Their support team is incredibly helpful too which goes a long way too! Thank you Shogun, you made me love Shopify over wordpress/woocommerce with your app!

June 15, 2022

Hi Mark! Thank you for leaving this kind review. It means the world to us that we've helped you create awesome custom pages. Our support team will be very happy to know you had a great experience!

icasandiego

Their customer service gave me such peace of mind! I had a minor issue and they were just too nice and understanding and solved it right away, I love apps that have this kind of service. It makes the whole difference! I love you guys!

June 15, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for this wonderful review. Our team will be so glad to know they could help resolve your problem - no matter how small! We're here 24/7, so you can always reach out.

Easy Garden Irrigation

I've just installed the app and finished creating my first page (3148 word guide with images and CTA's). This app has saved considerable time creating new pages with responsive layouts. What used to take a good chunk of a day to create an in-depth guide with lovely design, I managed to do in about 40 minutes. I'm going to be publishing so much more content now that I have a tool that helps me build fast! The support I had was great when I reached out. Response time of about 10 minutes with a response that was actually helpful. Pagespeed score is something I'm looking into. I will contact their support again to see if we can trim some fat from JS, but happy that it uses Lazy Loading for the images and gives you control over SEO elements.

June 15, 2022

Hi Sean! Thank you so much for sharing this review. We are just thrilled to hear that Shogun Page Builder is so instrumental in creating your detailed guides. Our team is always here to help if you have questions, so don't hesitate to reach out.

stowed

Time spent using app About 4 years

Hi A few useful widgets are still missing which needs to be implemented in app but overall it a good app . the best thing about this app is quick support . support team is really great and tries to revert as soon as possible .

June 15, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review. Your feedback means so much to us, and we always welcome suggestions. I'll pass your kind words on to our support team.

Yellow Blinds Co.

Super intuitive and easy to use! Used it to create home and edit product pages. Automatically reformats desktop to also fit mobile

June 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you for taking a moment to leave this review. Super glad that Shogun has been helpful in creating great pages! Let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better.

Flora Mirabilis

Amazing solution to creating a custom site. Customer service went above and beyond. Highly recommend!!

June 14, 2022

Hey Jordan! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're glad that you had such a great experience with our support team - that's our goal!

UK Baby Centre

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very useful tool for building custom pages. Great support from Rhys Hamer. He recognised the problem and worked with me to resolve it.

June 14, 2022

Hi Goutham, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'll pass on your kind words to Rhys! If you should ever need help in the future, our customer support team is always ready to assist.

What a Crock Meals

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I've tried other page builder apps, but Shogun is likely the best. Great-looking templates are available for those who don't want to fine-tune the visuals of all of their pages, but for those who do, those features are available. My only gripe is that the app is occasionally buggy. The customer service is also top-tier — I usually get responses within a half hour when I encounter an issue. Overall an excellent app.

June 14, 2022

Hey Nick, thank you so much for leaving us a review. Your feedback means so much to us! We're glad that our templates and custom options have helped you build great pages. Our customer support team is always there to assist if you should need it in the future.

Grace Loves Lace AU

Location Australia

Great app for customising pages! We have multiple stores and the sync function really comes in handy.

June 14, 2022

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. 😊

We are happy to hear about your experience with Shogun and the Sync feature for your multiple stores.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support