Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

YGA Official

This app is amazing, You can customise literally any aspect on any screen to make your store look professional and put together across all devices. You can make the fonts different sizes to fit screens better, have elements showing on desktop but not on mobile to make the page look cleaner. Plus the customer service team are so kind and willing to help with any queries you have, they screen record videos of your store to show you how to add elements or change them and they reply so quickly as well! Highly recommend the investment to build a clean store.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team. So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Pele Divine

This app does exactly what I wanted. It has made page building soo easier. I recently contacted their tech support and got a reply within the hour and it was quickly and efficiently fixed. Highly recommend if you want an easy to build gorgeous looking webpage

June 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. :)

happy being

Support on this app is really second to none. I got it because i have some custom elements on my product page that I want to keep but i'm not happy with the rest of the page. Shogun makes it easy to add, edit and test whatever i want.

June 25, 2021

So happy to see that Monique was able to help you! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review, we really appreciate it - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Alba Of Denmark

Very nice, funny, quick (less than 30min) and helpful support. Using the app to help create visually nicer blog posts and contact, about and other info pages. Works pretty well for a person with some basic web development experience. Has some nice templates. Some parts are not exactly working as expected, f.e. a color picker doesn't close.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that support were able to help you and that you're finding Shogun helpful. I know that the team have logged your feedback regarding the colour picker, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team to resolve. Thank you for your feedback!

GGstore

We used this app to help create our homepage, allowing us to edit pages in a straightforward and simple way that our theme simply wouldn't quite allow us to do without extensive coding knowledge. When we came across an issue with our site and reached out to the support, we were met with prompt attention and help, and the support team solved our problem quickly and effectively. The app is great, though it does require a bit of forward knowledge of the inner workings of Shopify / Liquid in order to really get down to the nitty gritty part of customization, and I do wish the custom CSS elements were a bit more intuitive and developed, but overall we were very happy with our experience using Shogun.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your feedback, too, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team. :)

Feel free to send over any further feedback to support@getshogun.com

Linen Salvage Et Cie

Unable to create a page, user support was delayed, app not intuitive, ok for pro designers only. Do not recommend, installed twice, spent time creating a page, very slow , difficult and finally gave up.

Hey Andrea,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some troubles while using Shogun Page Builder. We appreciate the feedback. We do our best to make Shogun as intuitive as possible. In instances where something doesn't make sense to new users, we have a help center with articles tons of information on common questions.

We also have webinars with walkthroughs on how to get started and use common features.

I can see that you contacted us through chat. Our goal is to respond to each client within 5 minutes through this support channel. I can see that we did respond within 5 minutes to your request. Was there a different expectation as to how quickly we would get to you?

I'll be reaching out to you directly to see if we can provide any further assistance.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Founders Fund

The costumer support was exceptional! They were highly responsive, patient and thorough when solving a problem.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

49th Parallel Coffee Roasters

I've been using Shogun for over 2 years. Always very useful when building landing pages. Versatile and easy to use. The support team is very helpful too.

June 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate your loyalty, thank you for your support!

Made Terra

I had a great experience with the Shogun team. They support fast, enthusiastic, and accurate. Thank you so much :)

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your kind words!

We are glad that we could help you. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Oddball Crystals

I have never used Shogun before, the support team have been a great help! Great service and fast response. Thank you guys!

June 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and the team could help you out.😃

Please let us know if you need any more help.

Sweetan