Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Ja-Hochzeitsshop

We use Shogun for our Blog-Posts, Landing Pages and Newsletter Signup Form - Landing Pages. The program is easy to use and possibilitys to create a design for your page are amazing. Good amount of templates to choose from, or the possibbility to save designed pages as your own template to use again for future pages. If there is anything i am clueless with the support is always happy to help!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you are finding Shogun useful and are enjoying using it.

Let us know if we can help with anything!

Apartmentary Co., Ltd

This app is pretty easy to use - even for someone like me with no experience or knowledge of building a website - but what makes it much easier is the great customer support. The team is always very responsive and provides help with video on the matter, any day of the week, and day and night. Thank you so much particularly Justine and Sweetan!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using the app and that the support team could help you out when you needed them! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Justine and Sweetan. :)

Mademoiselle Provence

GREAT customer service, highly recommend!!! Especially by Chris M. He sent me a video recorded step-by-step tutorial of what I needed help with, stellar.

December 11, 2020

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Chris! He will definitely appreciate them. Thank you for your review!

shop.ledvance.france

So far we have had a really good experience with the app and the support of Shogun is amazing - they usually reply within an hour and go out of their way to help. Would recommend.

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that the Support team could help you out! Thank you for your review and recommendation!

KnitIQ

It works very intuitively and is therefore easy to use even if you are not super techy. Also, the customer service is really good! I had a question and it was responded to, and my problem solved, within minutes. Very happy with the app.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Oggetti Designs

I used this app to customized some pages in this e-commerce design and is amazing. Also the customer support helps a lot when you have doubts. I recommend the app 100%

December 11, 2020

Glad to hear that the support team could help! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Viviva Colors

Wonderful app and instant assistance from the support team. James from their support team has been very proactive in response. Thank you very much for your help!

December 11, 2020

We are here to help 💪 Thank you for your review!

RealCraft

Amazing app and great support. This app is a simple and powerful tool to create beautiful customized webpages. Ideal for users with no coding background. The drag and drop mechanic allows for the creation of responsive webpages in just a couple of hours with coding needed. There are also multiple page templates that make it even easier for first-time users to start building a page. Shogun has helped us to save money with development and also made It possible for us to create mobile-friendly pages faster than ever. Highly recommend this app, especially for companies with a small team and limited resources. The app might seem a little complicated at first, but with a couple of hours of practice and some video tutorials you will be good to go pretty fast!

December 11, 2020

What an awesome review! Really appreciate the detail and the kind words that you have included in your review. So glad to hear that you got value out of Shogun and are enjoying using the service! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the team if you have any questions or issues!

American Licorice Company

Despite occasional frustrations with user-friendliness of this app, I'd like to compliment Andre from the Shogun support team. He provided excellent/prompt support on a somewhat major issue I was experiencing. I would suggest having patience with the app, and would recommend submitting a support ticket when issues arise.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for your honest review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre. I'm sorry to hear that you faced issues with the user-experience side of things - please do feel free to send on any feedback to support@getshogun.com and we will make sure that it gets to the right team!

personalgymathome

Worst application ever, layout of product page is terrible for being polite, and when you uninstall the app, still the layout does not come as it was before installing it. I would not be surprise if the positive reviews of this app are fake ones.

Hi Simone,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun. We have tried to reach out to you several times over the last few days to help you resolve any issues that you are experiencing, but unfortunately, we have not heard back from you. We would love to help you resolve the issue - if you could reply to our team we would be happy to help.

In terms of the issues that you are facing, when you uninstall Shogun we do not remove the styles that are applied to pages - we allow users to keep their pages after uninstalling Shogun. A lot of users use this option if they do not currently need to edit their pages in Shogun - they can uninstall temporarily, or forever, if they no longer need to use Shogun and would rather not keep paying for a subscription.

However, if you would rather not keep the design of the pages that were created within Shogun we have a revert option available on pages that were imported into Shogun. The revert option allows you to remove all Shogun content from your page and revert it to its pre-Shogun state.

Would love to continue this conversation with you to get these issues resolved - please reach out when you have a chance.