Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

PictureKeeper.com

#1 reason for review - Really GREAT support options. Shogun has really simplified web templates to choose from. As a designer, that takes hours of coding out of the picture.

February 4, 2021

So glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you so much for your review.

Ellus & Krue

Shogun is easy to use and the support is great. A great way to setup landing pages and custom product pages for your website (without zero coding experience needed).

February 4, 2021

That's so great to hear! Thank you for your review.

Swannies Golf

Fantastic app, great support! They keep making it easier to make quality content, excited to keep making our site better and better.

February 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that we're helping you create your beautiful site with ease!

The Cookmore Shop™

I use Shogun because I love how creative it allows me to be within a theme. Great customer service too, shoutout to Sweetan, who really helped me fix an issue I was encountering with a page.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure that your kind words get to Sweetan!

Wanderer Bracelets Inc.

Shogun is such an amazing tool for someone who doesn't know how to code, I can't recommend it enough! It's extremely user friendly and easy to use, I've had an overall pleasurable experience using it to build out specialty product landing pages for my company. We've already seen some success on enhanced performance when testing old product collection pages versus the new ones made with Shogun. Having the ability to rapidly iterate page layouts and content is a game-changer for agile marketing.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun to create your beautiful site! Glad to have you on board!

Qi Traditions

We love what we can do with GetShogun. And when we're stuck, their support is exceptional and fast. Extra Kudos to Colby for the awesome service!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Colby!

飯坂冨士商店

Shopify内ブログのデザイン変更やLPの作成に使っています。MerginやPaddingがある程度理解出来れば使いこなしやすいです。サポートも(英語ですが)レスポンス早く非常に丁寧で満足しています。

February 1, 2021

ありがとう! We really appreciate the kind words! Glad that the team could help you and that you are enjoying Shogun!

Art Paths

Both the functionality and service from Shogun has been amazing since the very start of me using Shogun. I also want to say a special thank you to Sweetan Mankotia for their great and prompt service. Will definitely recommend Shogun to anyone looking to have custom web pages.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the kind words - I'll be sure that they get to Sweetan!

Woodstone

pretty difficult to use, if you are expecting user friendly experience like Shopify theme editor , you will be disappointed. User experience is difficult. simplify it Shogun. Even simple email marketing platforms have better drag and drop function.

Hi Enes,

Thank you for your review. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun. We strive to ensure that the app is easy to use, and helps customers build beautiful stores with ease. We clearly missed the mark here.

I can see that my colleague Charles reached out to you by phone but could not get through, then followed up by email to gather further feedback from you to assist with the issues that you are facing. I would ask that you reply to Charles and we would be happy to guide you on what you are hoping to achieve.

We really appreciate any feedback that you would like to share with us - it helps us grow and helps us provide you with a better service.

I hope that we can help you have a better experience with Shogun. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Response to your update: sorry to hear that you are still struggling with getting to grips with Shogun. We have been trying to contact you since you originally posted this review but we have yet to hear back from you about what issues you are facing, what you are finding difficult, or how we can help you. If you could, we would really appreciate it if you could reach back out to us so that we can offer assistance or log the feedback.

8000Kicks

Our theme sucks, but shogun is saving us really big.
The flexibility to drag and drop stuff around and create our own pages easily is just top notch.
Also the support answers in hours. We were building a new landing page and changing from Mailchimp to klavyio and they helped us change the setup. Thanks James from Support.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We really appreciate the kind words and so will James.