Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

lovebabycot

Great functionality and user friendly platform. The support team is excellent and always replies very quick. So glad I found this app! :)

March 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review.

I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun's functions and having a good experience. We are really glad to serve you and appreciate your love and support. 😊

Infinity's End

Monique was super quick, clear and helpful. Waited for me to impart the tips she gave and everything worked the way she said and showed me it would. The video example was a nice touch too.

March 18, 2022

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

I am really glad t hear that Monique could assist and the tips along with the video were helpful. Thanks! 😊

I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to Monique and our entire support team and if you have any questions for us in the future, please don't hesitate to write back to us.

Kin Ship Goods

This app does what it says and does it really well. The support staff is really helpful as well. I recently had a problem that turned out being a conflict from my theme's css and not shogun, Lynsey from support immediately found the problem, dropped in a fix, and explained what she did. Would highly recommend for getting around the limitations of your theme.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! That's excellent to hear that you had a positive experience with Lynsey :-) I'll be sure to pass your comments along.

オレンジヒール リペアセンター WEB本店

英語のアプリになりますが、英語がわからなくても感覚的に使用することが出来ました。テンプレートをパーツごとに保存できて使いやすいです。HTMLを入れ込むことも出来るので、複雑な作りのページにすることも出来ます。

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

We are really glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun. Templates can surely help to create and design pages faster and the HTML element indeed allows you to add custom codes to the pages.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you bump into any issues or have any questions. We'll be happy to assist you.

Masuku

Really good app with some great features for standard pages and product pages. They offer excellent & speedy support.

March 12, 2022

Hello there! We are happy to hear that you are having an amazing experience with Shogun. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are glad that you love Shogun's easy-to-use features for your standard and product pages. Our support team is always there to assist you. I'll surely share the feedback with the entire support team.

Pomar.fi

Excellent pro-looking templates, extremely easy to use and quick and easy help. We use to create landing pages and product focus pages. Highly recommend to any business.

March 12, 2022

We sincerely appreciate your review! Thank you so much.

We are glad to hear that you have been making use of our premade templates and find the app easy to use. That's what we designed our app to do.
Thanks for the honest recommendation and let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

WMI Editions - Offline Distribution

We use Shogun to create nice looking pages on our store. We had an issue with our theme and the support resolved it in less than an hour. We highly recommend it.

March 10, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.

We are happy to hear that Shogun has been helpful when it comes to designing nice-looking pages for your store and that our support team could help resolve a theme issue in less than an hour. Our team is always happy to assist you and guide you in the right direction. 😊

We also appreciate the honest recommendation. Thanks!

Peerless-AV

The support is very helpful and it offers plenty of options for modifications. I would recommend for anyone who wants to easily modify there site.

March 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to help! We recommend Shogun to anyone looking to easily modify their site as well :-D

NightRide Thermal

I contacted customer service about a question and received an immediate, complete and cordial response. Great support!

March 10, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so happy to hear that you received such a quick and helpful response. Just let us know if anything else comes up :-)

Her Imports

Great product, even greater technical support. Very intuitive, allows for quick edits, tests & quick deployments. It truly offers an easy way to design responsive/converting user shopping experience, it achieves all of that, without the over complicated & drawn out technical processes. This product is a must for anyone w/ Shopify store.

March 8, 2022

Hello there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are happy to hear that Shogun has been able to help you design responsive and converting shopping experiences for your users. It was designed to be easy to use without any coding knowledge. We sincerely appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks! 😊

Also happy to hear that our support team could help. Thank you for your recommendation. It inspires us to offer you the best experience.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 🙂