Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Gemini Sound

I love this app. Using it for over a year. Tried other page builders but wasn't satisfied. Whenever you can't figure something out, Shogun support is insanely quick and always guides me. Can't stress it enough, just install it.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being with us for a year! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Elder Label

We use this app to create all of our pages on our website. It's easy to use, it's a bit tricky to get into but once using it the sky is the limit. But the best part of it all, once you can't figure something out, send an email to their amazing support and you'll receive an (extremely) conclusive and quick reply. Can't recommend more, and genuinely one of the best customer experiences I've ever had. Pico
Elder Label

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. We aim to provide quick and conclusive replies, so I am so happy to hear we hit the mark here. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Rachel Comey

Their support team was extremely helpful and quick to respond when I was having trouble with a layout issue. They even provided a video guide, using the page I was working on, to show me what I needed to fix. Would definetely recommend!

July 20, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We love to send video walk-throughs when volumes aren't too high and it makes sense to do so. I'm so glad to hear that you've had a good experience. I'll pass along your comments to Colby and the whole support team :)

MDK רשת הצילום והסלולר

It was quite difficult finding a really nice and easy app to create and design my pages, because we have in our shop so many different pages, and it is in Hebrew so the RTL was crucial to us! Shogun was the right fit! PLUS they have a really good service and they answer quite quickly. Love it!

July 20, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that Shogun Page Builder is a good fit for you and your business. We're so excited to have you with us. Happy to hear that you've had a good experience with the support team.

Appreciate all the kind words.

Revolutionworks

We've rebuilt our webpage using Shogun, now it's just how we want it, surprisingly easy to do by people who don't know about this sort of thing! There were a couple of minor queries along the way, the Shogun support guys are right on it, back to you in a jiffy, even on Sunday! Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot. Go Shogun, you won't regret it!

July 19, 2021

Hi there, Thank you so much for the feedback and the review! 🎉 We are super glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and the team could help you out. 😊

Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

The Hot Tub People Inc.

Shogun is a great tool! Wonderful for making changes that Shopify doesn't have natively. The support staff are dedicated to helping the customer, James Power was especially good to us.

July 19, 2021

Hi, Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoying Shogun. I'm also glad that James could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him. 🙂

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Jekyll and Hide SA

Great app, even better tech support. Been using this app for a while now and I really enjoy how user friendly it is. Thanks guys

July 19, 2021

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you've been having a wonderful experience with Shogun and the support team. 🙂

ALD AutoLeasing D GmbH

Great support team, always available for questions, quick response. The backend of Shogun is easy to understand.

July 14, 2021

So glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Shogun Page Builder and the support team :) We appreciate the kind comments.

DIG labs

I highly recommend Shogun! The support service is amazing, it's nice to be able to chat with someone that can help resolve issues when you hit a blocker!

July 13, 2021

Hi, there! Thank you for your review and the recommendation. Glad to hear that our team could help. 🙂
Let us know if we can help you with anything else.