Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Edible Beauty Australia

Easy to use and the customer service team are extremely helpful! Lamberto was so quick to look into and rectify any issues I was having with page set up.

March 31, 2022

We really appreciate your kind words! I'll be sure to pass them along to Lamberto!

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. :)

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Grumpy Gary's

Barely had any issues with it and I've been using it for years. Love the app, highly recommend. Makes it so easy to create and edit pages to your liking.

March 31, 2022

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Please do reach out if you have any questions.

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Spaceone Industries

The support team is one of the best I have encountered using Shopify apps, The response time is excellent and so is the app itself.

March 29, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind comments. We do our best to be quick and accurate 💪 So happy to hear that you've had a great experience. Just let us know if we can help along with anything else!

iFarmaissance

I love the app and the customer service is so good! Very helpful :-)
I am based in Hong Kong and Australia, there is always CS people to help anytime I need in different time zone.

March 29, 2022

Hey there, Thanks for your review.

I'm happy to hear that you are having such an amazing experience with Shogun and our support team. Your feedback means a lot. Thanks!

Our support is available 24/7 and should you have any questions for us in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

www.hanssonshop.de

Ich habe ein großes Problem mit meiner Seite gehabt und diese tauchen ab und an wieder auf (header & footer erscheinen in Speicherung, obwohl ausgeklickt). Der Support hat sich umgehend mit der Angelegenheit ausführlich befasst und das Problem in kurzer Zeit gelöst. Leider aber ist das Problem nicht permanent behoben, so dass ich bei neuen Seiten, die ich einrichte, jedes Mal den Support kontaktieren muss, um das Problem zu beheben. Deswegen ein Stern Abzug. Der Support ist TOP!!!

March 29, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Yilmaz!

I'm glad to hear that our team could help with the issues and answer the questions for you. I'll be happy to share the feedback with the entire team.

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can assist with in the future.

bassike

excellent app for end e-commerce teams that want to build pages without engaging front end developers. amazing support. I just wish you could sync pages between expansion storefronts on standard plans.

March 26, 2022

Hey there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We did design Shogun so that you can create and design your pages without having any coding experience and we are happy to hear that you are having a good time. Also, we appreciate your honest feedback and we'll be glad to work on your requirements.

Please let us know if you have any questions for us in the future. Our support team is always glad to assist you.

Sugoi Mart

I use this app to build landing pages for my website, so far it's been a great experience, super fast response time of the support team!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! 😊

It was really great to communicate with you earlier, Carl! Thank you so much for your honest feedback and we are happy to hear that you are having an amazing experience with Shogun.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help you with in the future.

GQDev

Really nice app with nice elements to create beautiful landing pages, easy to use and the supports are great and very helpful.

March 24, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! So happy to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. I'll pass along the kind comment.

Madd Gear

The Shogun team is awesome! The App is easy to use and really gives you the ability to customize your landing pages. With the rapidly changing ecommerce landscape, occasionally compatibility issues can arise but it's nice to know that Shogun support is on it. They respond quickly and took care of my little bug caused by our theme. I'd recommend Shogun to anyway using Shopify.

March 23, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you've found Shogun easy to use! Sorry to hear about the bug. I'm so glad to hear that our support team was able to help resolve that. We really appreciate the recommendation :)

Ripe Revival Market

I used shogun to develop landing pages for our site. As a novice, the customer service has been incredible and I would suggest to anyone!

March 23, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so glad to hear that our customer service has been helpful. I'll pass along your comments to the whole support team.