Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Flask

Support is top notch! resolved a totally random issue in no time and the designer is pretty much as straight-forward as it gets

November 16, 2020

Happy to hear that we could help! Thank you for your review!

Alpha Industries, Inc.

Excellent customer service! Fixed my issue and were super helpful. It was a seamless process talking to Andre

November 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Andre!

potionrelief

Awesome product and great support! It really seems like they thought of everything. I couldn't be happier with Shogun.

November 16, 2020

So happy to hear that support could help and that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review!

Ducie

I really recommend this app, it gives a lot of possibilities with building and rearranging your website. Support team is amazing!

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team :)

SchoolMaskPack™

This app is very nice, it's easy to set up and I am able to create pages with ease, on top of this the support is also super helpful.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

YSSO

Amazing app to be able to customise on your own any theme - good customer support too. It's very intuitive

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that Rhys could help you out - I'll be sure to let him know you left a review!

APRICOT beauty & healthcare

I really like this app and the customer service was super quick with answering and helping with my questions!

November 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

NOLEO

I love how this helps me build out my designs for clients without having to hire a developer plus their customer service is quick and very helpful.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to see that Justine could help you out! Glad to hear that you are also enjoying using the app.

BeeBee and Leaf

I used this app to help me improve the functionality within Shopify which it does very well. It's intuitive and allows for a lot of creativity. But the most impressive part of my experience with Shogun has been the support team. They're amazing. Always so patient and very quick to reply.

November 10, 2020

Great to hear that Shogun helped you and that the team could also help! I'd passed along your kind words to the team. Thank you for your review!

O&H

The support team is AMAZING! Very patient and always so responsive, typically less than 5 minutes. Keep up the great work!

November 10, 2020

Awesome! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review!