Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

Club 44

Shogun is like having the power of the gods for website building. I am a designer and I no longer have to be at the mercy of programmers!! FREEDOM. Plus taking out the programmer element lets me think more creatively for designing sites. I did have a learning curve, but support and the FAQ on Shogun are both great. Colby helped me on the back end on this last time. Totally worth the price. I've spent thousands on programmers and this is much better.

June 3, 2022

"Having the power of the gods to build a website" is always great! 😅

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your honest thoughts about how Shogun has offered the freedom to be creative while designing your site. We appreciate that you found our help center useful.

I'm also happy to hear that Colby could help and I'll be sure to share these kind words with him and the team.

Let us know if there's anything we can help you with again.

Mushie

Time spent using app Over 1 year

There's a few hiccups I came across when building a few pages but Kalen in support was super helpful and helped me out figure it out! Huge thanks.

May 31, 2022

Was so nice to speak with you Tanya, glad I could help! We appreciate the review :)

lockdownbeards

Location Malta

Best page builder I've tried and sticking to it! Support is incredibly fast, special shout-out to Sweetan and Max. Thanks Guys!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the review! We love Sweetan and Max as well :)

TileStyle

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Shogun, is a great easy-to-use platform. The developers are always there to help and are very fast at replying and resolving any queries. I would effeminately recommend them.

May 31, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! So glad to hear that you had a fast response from the support team, we appreciate the recommendation :-)

shopformulaflawless

Time spent using app About 1 month

Shogun is by far the best page builder I've ever used, and I've used most of them! There are 2 things which stand out that make Shogun the market leader and by far the best builder for Shopify. Firstly, the builder allows to create almost any layout you can possibly imagine. It has pixel perfect control, it's simple drag and drop - so anyone can use and it's super smart with seamless integration. Secondly, the support is unbeatable. Sweetan and the team are amazing. They always go the extra mile to ensure that any questions you may have get resolved. The response time is impressive and they don't make you feel bad for asking questions that they've probably heard a hundred times before, especially from new users of Shogun like me. These guys mean business!! 5 Star Plus.

May 30, 2022

Wow!! What an unbelievably thoughtful review! Pixel perfect control, simplicity, seamless integration - these are all things we really strive for here at Shogun.

So happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our support team. We really enjoyed chatting with you as well :3

LOVESKIN

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love Shogun. I'm able to create custom pages, custom footers on existing product pages and integrate them all seamlessly into my Shopify page, without the need for coding. I find it to be responsive and intuitive and I really enjoying using it. The support team is always quick to respond to any requests for help. I have tried most of the Shopify page builder apps available and I've found this to be the most stable and user friendly. Definitely recommend.

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate the kind words :-)

Awesome to hear that of all the Page Builder tools, you found Shogun to be the most stable and user friendly.

This Works

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The support team are excellent and get back to the chat support so quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend!

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such kind comments in a review! I'll pass that along to the whole support team :-)

DUOLAB United Kingdom

As always, I have fantastic support from Shogun Support team. Quick, easy and efficient. I really love it! Thank you!

May 27, 2022

So glad to hear that you had a great experience with out support team. I'll pass along your kind comments to the team :)

SFERRA

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and when you run into issues they have great customer service that is always very helpful.

May 27, 2022

Hello there! We appreciate the honest feedback and the review. Thank you so so much.

I am happy to hear that our support team is there to help you when you bump into issues. We are available 24/7 and we'll look forward to assisting you again.

Healthy Human

Quick shoutout to Rhys @ Shogun. He was very helpful and quick to respond. Their customer service is highly recommended.

May 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

Glad to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support team. I appreciate the shoutout for Rhys and will be sure to share this with him and the team.

Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.