Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Sunday Sleeptech

We were able to create our product page with freedom and tools that didn't hinder our creativity. Have been in contact with the support several times and they are awesome. We are two weeks away from launch ATM and just wanted to finalize some details on the site. Sweetan and Monique replied to my questions with a detailed and personalized guide to every question and not just referring to a general document as many others do. Recommend it!

May 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that Sweetan and Monique could help you out - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto them! Let us know if you have any other questions or anything that we can help you with!

Art Therapy Online Courses

I had cause to use support via email and was answered within an hour by a member named Sweetan, whom answered my question and solved my problem. Thank you!

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate your kind words - I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan. :)

Misfits Health

Terrible app to use, functionality in-app v poor. Pages do not load quickly and holding pages have no exit option. Do not use.

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your review and for taking my call earlier - I'll follow up with you next week, as discussed.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun and we hope that we can help you turn that around - I do see that you recently wrote in regarding landing page templates, a colleague of mine was in the process of replying to this as your review came in and will get back to you.

I would really appreciate it if you could get back to my colleague so that we can be sure to set you in the right direction and hopefully turn your experience around.

Update: unfortunately we have tried to get in touch with you numerous times to help you resolve the issues that you are having but you were unresponsive to our team - we would love to help you out if you have a chance to get back to our team. :)

Many thanks,

PeriFéricas

Easy editor to work with and excellent customer service. Monique solved my issues quickly and effectively!

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Monique could help you out!

Anna Klose Hamburg

So far the app has allowed us to further design our landing pages as promised. Also I have experienced the customer service to be very helpful and responding in an adequate timeframe!

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun!

SAM & LANCE

really easy to use and great customer service. we were able to install and uninstall the app to suit our needs. we've used it for about a year now

May 7, 2021

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for your review.

Magic Beans

Very quick reply when contacting them about an issue on in the app. Was as quick as the chat feature.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Bonnie Local

Use Shogun for the majority of pages on the site - they all look amazing aesthetically and the build is really straight forward.

May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the kind words!

Beebagz

Great way to build out pages. Customer service was quick to reply to any questions and provided how to videos which I found helpful. The app has improved the overall function of my website.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Saint Oral Care

Beware of the rating, a lot of false positive reviews! By far the worst experience we've had with any App on shopify.
We spent a lot of money and time on creating our product pages with Shogun, and Shogun later completely removed ALL the pages from our website!
And the customer support has been of no help other than assuring me "they can't do anything and they're really sorry".

May 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your review - I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience that you have had with Shogun.

When a store uninstalls Shogun we receive a request from Shopify to remove data that we store about the store - this is a requirement from Shopify to comply with GDPR data processing laws. We notify stores when this process is started to let them know that this process has begun and that their data will be removed in 14 days.

We have since rolled back on some of the data that is removed during the redaction process as we are aware of the inconvenience that this caused our customers who uninstalled during the period of first implementation and revision of this process (27th October 2020).

To restore these pages, you can reimport them into Shogun using the search bar at the top of your Shogun dashboard - provided they have not been deleted from Shopify manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let us know if you have any other questions.