Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Springer's

I had some trouble embedding our Instagram feed to a page, and their help team responded to my request almost immediately with steps on how I could fix it. Great support and service!

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out! Let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

Falstaff Shop Deutschland

Great Service level provided by the support team, great app, it helps us a lot in having our employees do their job

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad we could help you! Thank you for working with us to help you fix the bug. :)

Rosara Outdoor Style

Very quick at replying and go in to great depth in explaining and helping us understand any issues we have!

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out. Let us know if you need any further assistance :)

Matlog

Hello, Shogun takes a long time to load when I make a change, sometimes even 3 to 4 minutes to loading, it takes me a long time. What can I do to reduce the loading time? I have a good computer and a good connection. Sincerely.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! It really helps us improve. My colleague, Sweetan, has reached out to you with more information on resolving this issue that you're having so we can help you with this :)

Kubbi

Incredible support service that goes above and beyond, not only answering questions promptly but making suggestions for how to improve other areas of the site. Easy to navigate interface.

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out. Thank you for your kind words :)

Smoothly

Great app for building product and landing pages. The support is awesome, very fast response times :).

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it!

SWEATSHIRTS.CO

The app is easy to use and the support team is great. I had a small problem when I first started and Sweetan solved it immediately. I highly recommend Shogun!

March 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Sweetan could help you out, will be sure to let him know you left such a nice review!

Avenco Matelas

Justine is amazing, reply message and quickly resolve my questions, great app, excellent customer service, I like it!

March 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll make sure that Justine gets your kind words! Really appreciate it.

ETHOS

Great app. Great customer support. Austin is a legend! He quickly answered my questions and helped me get up and running right away.

March 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Austin!

UBMCP Space

I am using Showgun for last 5 years, the support is excellent, the founders are great, very outstanding app and excellent service !!!

March 23, 2021

Really appreciate your loyalty with us! So glad to have you onboard! Thank you for your review. :)