Shogun Landing Page Builder

Developer
Shogun Labs, Inc.
4.8
November 24, 2022

Super user-friendly, we've built our highest converting pages on the site with this app. Additionally, their customer service is incredible, quick, and very helpful. I couldn't recommend this app more!

Hardworking Gentlemen
Time spent using app: 5 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 25, 2022

Hi there, Reid.

We are glad to hear that Shogun has not only been user-friendly but has helped to create the highest-converting pages on the site. Thank you so much for trusting us. 😍

We'll be here to answer any questions and assist you again in the future.

We appreciate the recommendation. Thank you so much! 😊

November 24, 2022

Great and quick customer support! Takes a little bit of work to get into the creation of pages, but the support is awesome helping out when you need to make a quick fix

iGlow.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 3 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 25, 2022

Hey there, Leiv! Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review. 😃

We appreciate your honest feedback. Our support team is always available to assist you and resolve the issues. Please don't hesitate to write back to us if you bump into any issues or have any questions in the future.

November 23, 2022

Had a problem with admin rights, got a response by the support team within minutes - problem solved.

Bohnen & Soehne
Germany
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 24, 2022

Thanks for leaving us a review, Miriam!

We are glad to hear that our support team was able to resolve the issue within minutes. We'll be happy to assist you and answer any questions in the future as well.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. 😊

November 20, 2022

I love Sweetan and his way of solving problems. I recommend the app even if there are parts which need to be improved. It should be a way to be able to use and work the app from phone too. this is one major task to be improved.

Sparkling And Beauty
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 21, 2022

Hey there, Cristina! Thanks a lot for leaving us a review. 🫶

It is always great to communicate with you and I am happy to hear that I could help resolve the issues for you, along with my team.

We appreciate the recommendation and the feedback. I have shared your suggestion/requirements with the team so that we can continue to improve Shogun.

Thank you so much for all your love and support. 😊

November 19, 2022

The support for Shogun is top notch, they even helped me fix my theme header and footer without any hesitation. Shogun is the page builder I recommend to anyone who is looking for a start in E-commerce

Cinema Wire
Time spent using app: 15 days
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied November 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Jake! 😊

We are so glad to hear that you are having such a great experience with Shogun and our support team. Thanks for the kind words, they made our day. 🤩

We appreciate your honest recommendation and will look forward to assisting you again in the future.