Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

potionrelief

Awesome product and great support! It really seems like they thought of everything. I couldn't be happier with Shogun.

November 16, 2020

So happy to hear that support could help and that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review!

Ducie

I really recommend this app, it gives a lot of possibilities with building and rearranging your website. Support team is amazing!

November 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team :)

SchoolMaskPack™

This app is very nice, it's easy to set up and I am able to create pages with ease, on top of this the support is also super helpful.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

YSSO

Amazing app to be able to customise on your own any theme - good customer support too. It's very intuitive

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that Rhys could help you out - I'll be sure to let him know you left a review!

APRICOT beauty & healthcare

I really like this app and the customer service was super quick with answering and helping with my questions!

November 12, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)

NOLEO

I love how this helps me build out my designs for clients without having to hire a developer plus their customer service is quick and very helpful.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to see that Justine could help you out! Glad to hear that you are also enjoying using the app.

BeeBee and Leaf

I used this app to help me improve the functionality within Shopify which it does very well. It's intuitive and allows for a lot of creativity. But the most impressive part of my experience with Shogun has been the support team. They're amazing. Always so patient and very quick to reply.

November 10, 2020

Great to hear that Shogun helped you and that the team could also help! I'd passed along your kind words to the team. Thank you for your review!

O&H

The support team is AMAZING! Very patient and always so responsive, typically less than 5 minutes. Keep up the great work!

November 10, 2020

Awesome! So happy to hear that the team could help you out. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review!

Section 119

We use Shogun to help supplement our marketing efforts by creating a fully dynamic holiday gift guide that allows customers to add items to their cart without ever leaving the guide.

November 10, 2020

So glad to see that you are enjoying using Shogun! Thank you for leaving a review.

Sola Wood Flowers

Great product & even better customer support. As an eCommerce store, this has allowed us to push new landing pages & funnels faster than ever before - a true game-changer.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.