Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Based on 1928 reviews

21 - 30 of 1928 reviews

WLabs Innovations

Shogun made my site-building on Shopify MUCH easier. As a brand-new Shopify user, I needed an app that would allow me to easily build a custom-designed site for my client. I was able to use existing HTML and plug it into the Shogun interface, while using the app's excellent styling functionality to minimize my CSS usage.

When I ran into problems along the way, the Shogun customer support was very friendly and extremely helpful, to the point of creating a test page on my site to look deeper into the issues and help me find ways to fix them and use Shogun better.

HIGHLY recommend!

KILIAN SCHOEN CHOCOLATES EST. 2019

Customer service was amazingly helpful! I had an issue with some fonts and the Shogun service team (shoutout to Karl) was super helpful and talked me through all of the necessary steps! Thanks!

デカトロン日本公式オンラインストア

5 for Customer Support. or even 6.
4 for functions. Slighty annoing when selecting overlapping sections but you will find a way around when you get used to it. More looking forward to see some cool new features like sections slides in as page scrolled. Or Mobile / Desktop to be different not just layout like, which is possible of course now, but to have different content too.

3 Barn Swallows

Shogun is the best page builder for Shopify stores. You can design and redesign your basic pages, using well-designed templates, or even building them from scratch, no coding experience is necessary. With this app, you can create a beautiful store (funnels too), and you can change it whenever you want.
I use Shogun on our website 3barnswallows.com to build various pages - landing page, homepage, category and product page (even custom), info pages, etc.
The support team responds very quickly whenever we contact via email and solve my problem very well.

PictarWorld

Shogun, it's the ultimate Shopify App for designing a bespoke page. I use Shogun on our website PictarWorld.com for various kinds of pages - landing page, bespoke category, and product pages, etc. Shogun support team is great - quick responding, fixing problems and giving good Shopify advice. Thank you very much. Pictar Team.

Let's Resin

It's so convenient to create all kinds of pages, the support team responds very quickly whenever we contact via email and solve my problem very well.

Industry Threadworks

Love this app! Incredibly easy to build out pages with comprehensive themes and to optimize for things like SEO.

Holigos®

Great app. Thanks for everything. I couldn't recommend this app enough.

This app holds a ton of features and their team is spectacular to work with.

Miss Amara (AU)

All round great app, very easy to building landing pages, without any coding required. Customer service team are also very helpful

La Bindi

Amazing. I couldn't get any themes to do what I wanted on both mobile and desktop, but Shogun made it possible. Easy to use, too. Highly recommended.