Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

KSResin

An excellent app with incredible customer service. So many capabilities of improving your store without the need for coding.

July 9, 2021

Hi there, Thanks for the review! Really glad to hear that we could help you out and you are enjoying Shogun.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help you with. 🙂

Moasure (United Kingdom)

The greatest Shopify app, with exceptional support. Easily create pages that look far better than standard Shopify pages - customise on each device. It's a must have app for any store.

July 7, 2021

So glad to hear that you feel that Shogun is a must have app for any store. We totally agree :)

I'll pass along the comments to our whole support team.

Thanks so much!

Williams Handbaked

The Page Builder has really helped us finish our website as we've used it for our wholesale order form, contact page and about page as the functionality is far easier to use than Shopify's own page editing tools. I've asked a couple of questions and the support team have responded very quickly and helpfully.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your kind words. Please let us know if you ever need further assistance!

Huriia

Just got some immediate great support online. I did not like pagefly so I tried this app and I'm satisfied with it as a new user. Beware of those who place bad reviews while mentioning other apps.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 🎉 glad to hear that the team could help you out. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

The Secure Mat

Worst app I have ever used in my life, along with the worst customer support (which is non-existent). I'm just wishing for gempages to comeback quickly so i can stop using this extremely dull and strange pagebuilder.

July 5, 2021

Hey, there! Thanks for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with Shogun and are having some trouble.

I would like to learn a bit more about the issues so that I can try and assist you further and hopefully turn your negative experience into a positive one.

I could see that you reached out to us via email a few days ago and we responded right away. I can also see that you had a question about enabling currency conversion for your pages and we shared the solution on how to achieve this with Shogun.

However, in case you are still facing any issues with this or have any trouble with any of the other Shogun features, please do let us know and we'll be happy to help.

I have also reached out to you directly via email to provide further assistance. I'd appreciate it if you could reply back to me.

111SKIN

Shogun makes it easy to edit or create any page on my Shopify store! Also have an amazing support team, always very quick answering and finding solutions!!!

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to have you onboard and are super happy that our team could help you out. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

Jekyll and Hide Australia

Thank you Rhys for the great tech support. That's the difference between a good and a great app. I can definitely recommend

July 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review! I'm glad to hear that Rhys could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him.

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with. 🙂

The Meadow

Easy to use and far more features than what is native to Shopify. Support has been amazing. Any question I have gets a response incredibly fast. They recorded a video during my last interaction with support to show me exactly how to solve my problem. Definitely recommend!

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to see that Max could help you out with your issues! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

ISOtunes.com

I've tried Hypervisual, Gempages, and Pagefly - Shogun is your best choice for a codeless builder. I lean on Shogun to help build beautiful and responsive pages. Like any builder, it takes a minute to get used to but it pays off! I recently interacted with Shoguns support team due to an error with our theme interacting with a Shogun page. Max from their technical team was so quick and helpful! You'll be supported with this platform. Make the right choice - choose Shogun.

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm so glad to hear that you've had such a great experience. We really aim to be as supportive as we can in your page building journey. I'll pass along your comments to Max and the whole support team :)

Neater Pets

I really like this app and the support team is great. They provided us with a couple of demos and were always willing to help out with questions we had after the demos. The only negative is that it is not super easy to use and does require you to have some previous page building experience to really understand. I have previously built sites in WordPress, so for me, I was able to figure it out pretty easily. However, I am sure less tech-savvy people may struggle a bit. However, the pro to this is that it gives you a lot of customization options since it is not all pre-created for you. So if you want a lot of customization and you have someone that understands page design to some degree, then this is perfect.

June 29, 2021

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good experience in your demos. I'll pass along these comments to the success team on your behalf :)

I'm glad to hear that you were able to figure out the app pretty easily. We do our best to ensure that Shogun is as user friendly as possible. If you have any suggestions on how to make the barrier to entry even more general, please don't hesitate to let us know!