Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

HeyToneBody

The customer service is always on point. I've asked for help so many times at this point and they never failed to be useful and avaible!

November 7, 2021

Hey there, Younes! Thank you so much for the review. We sincerely appreciate the feedback.

It was great to communicate earlier and we are glad that you are having a good experience with Shogun. Our support team is always happy to help. 😃

We look forward to assisting you again.

Kisené - Shop online

If you think to know what mean good support, you need to try the Shogun support to understand you don't know! The best service I never seen before. Great app. I would love to pay double fee, one for app and one for support!

November 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and are glad that you are having such a wonderful experience with Shogun and our Support team. 🙂

We wouldn't want you to pay double, but thank you so much for your support. It means a lot. ​I'll be happy to pass along your message to the entire support team. 😊

auryas.com

After several years with a competing app, we decided to test shogun. But what a pleasant surprise! Why haven't we done it before !!! Excellent application with multiple possibilities. Super friendly support with efficient and fast responses, they are by far the best in terms of customer service! We are therefore going to switch all our pages to Shogun with great pleasure.

November 6, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review and your honest feedback. 🎉
Really happy to hear that you are exploring all the possibilities with Shogun and having such an amazing experience.

We certainly strive to ensure you have the best support experience while using Shogun and I'm so glad that we could help. I'll be sure to share this with the entire support team.

We look forward to assisting you further. Thank you so much for your trust and support. 😊

ROOKIE

Great service and excellent support in minutes! The page is sometimes a little tricky to build but all my issues could be solves quickly.

November 6, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review.

I'm really glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that our support team could help solve the issues and answer your questions.

Please do let us know if we can help with anything else.

Our Little Makery

Excellent support and intuitive page builder app available! I recommend adding this app to your Shopify store to manage your content easily.

November 4, 2021

I'm glad to hear that you found the app to be intuitive, thanks so much for the stellar review!

JSAUX

Really great App and quick response for any questions!
If you need a page builder Please don't forget choose Shogun!

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the recommendation :D

Steele & Borough

Amazing app, once you learn how it works you can do almost anything with this app. The support is also really good.

November 4, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Love to hear that you feel you can do almost anything once you learn the ropes :) I'll pass your comments along to the support team!

SaintSlim

It's a great app for building out custom Shopify pages and the Shogun team provides first-rate support. Many thanks

November 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your review and your honest feedback. 😊

I am happy to hear that you're having a good experience with Shogun while creating custom pages and that our support team could help.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

GETFLATED

The Shogun app and especially the customer support is amazing. I'm using the app to take my Shopify site to the next level in function, aesthetics, and sales.

October 31, 2021

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the review. 🎉
We are super glad to hear that Shogun is helping you to take your store to the next level and our support team is able to help.

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and look forward to assisting you further. 😊

Your Superfoods

Customer Service is top-notch, always quick to answer and finding solutions right away. I've contacted them quite a few times already and they've not failed to impress me (special mentions to James & Rhys!)

October 30, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for the review!

Really glad to hear that our support team could help and that you are enjoying Shogun. I'll surely pass along your comments to James & Rhys. 😊

Our support team is always available to assist you.