Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Primal 7

I was excited to use this for my product pages. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with non-sectioned versions of Parallax. I left it installed and continued to manually code my page. Later, I deleted the app and my new product page is gone.

March 18, 2019

Hey Victor- Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Shogun, but we can help! Shogun works with almost all themes, and it does work with the Parallax theme. We have reached out to you, but have not heard back in a while. Please email our technical support team so we can help get you sorted: support@getshogun.com. Looking forward to solving this with you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Super Shreem

Useless app . It does nothing

March 18, 2019

Hey Sudhir- we tried to get in touch, but it looked like Shopify had closed down your store. Regardless, we are open to feedback about our software. If you experienced a bug or were finding the software lacking in any way, we want to hear about it. Sorry you had a poor experience. Email support@getshogun.com if you need any help. Best of luck with everything. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).

Good Dog People™

I've been a subscriber for almost a year and it's a shame that no one responds at support@getshogun.com pertaining to a tech question that I have. This is actually the first time I reached out for help.

I needed help for a product launch page that went up last week. It's been 7 days, followed up 3 times over email but no one bothered to respond. On the contrary, a billing question was also sent to support@getshogun.com at the same time and it was followed up very quickly.

I have no idea where went wrong but this is definitely not the experience a five-star app would deliver.

March 18, 2019

Hey Terry- again, super sorry this happened. I know we've been in touch via email a few times. What happened was we looped in Shopify support to help us get the refund issued. You replied on that thread with some follow up questions unrelated to the refund, and we missed those questions. That's on us. We do aim for 100% customer satisfaction, and have a 24/7 global support team to serve our clients. If you need anything, please email support@getshogun.com, or email me directly. Let us know how to make it right. We're proud to still have you as a client :) Best, Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer).

Saurabh Mittal

Very bad Customer Support. Making a fool of us for last 1 month. Neither doing anything nor admitting that they cannot resolve the problem. Really sad. We are very old user of this app. Earlier we had good experience with the customer support, dont know what happened to them now.

October 6, 2020

Hey Saurabh,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with support over the last month. I've reviewed your support interactions and I can see that you've been eagerly awaiting a fix for an issue over the last 30 days. We are so sorry that this is still impacting your account and we can certainly understand your frustration.

The engineering team has been made aware of your concerns and we have escalated the priority so that this can be resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your continued patience and we will be in touch the moment we have an update.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do in the mean time.

We'll be in touch soon.