Reviews (3,284)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that allows for easy creation of professional websites. They value the extensive customization options, including device-specific tailoring and multi-store syncing. Time-saving features like section creation, A/B testing, and SEO support are also praised. The customer service is noted for its quick, knowledgeable, and proactive approach. Many see it as a cost-effective solution, enabling updates without the need for a developer. It's recommended for optimizing stores and boosting conversions.

May 15, 2020

So impossible integrate. would never recommend. Might as well just build your site from scratch at this rate.

Manority®
23 minutes using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied May 16, 2020

Hey Khalil- just left a voicemail. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. Can you clarify what the integration issue is? Was there a theme conflict or a 3rd party app integration issue? We're here to help! Free trial still valid and there will be no charge until we figure this out. A member of our support team will also jump on chat or even on a call to help get you up and running. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

June 14, 2023

Most of the similar apps offer a free trial including a limited amount of pages such as 1-3. This app advertises a free plan but once you download it there is actually no free plan with pages included. You can build as if you're playing a game but cannot publish anything to test it out without one of their paid plans. Just thought that should be disclosed. In case you may be considering another app that allows 1-3 published pages before you have to upgrade.

Tavi Fashion
10 minutes using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied June 15, 2023

UPDATE - Jun 15
----------------------------------
Hi again, Vonzedric!
I tried to connect via the contact number we had on your account, but I wasn't able to get in touch with you or the team. However, I have followed up via email so that I can get in touch and hopefully resolve the misunderstanding.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.
------------------------------------

Hi there, Vonzedric! Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us.

I am sorry to hear that you felt we advertise a free plan but don't offer a free plan with pages. The free plan active on your account allows you to test pages and publish 1 page. We offer a further 10 days of the free trial if you wish to explore and test our other plans with more features, access to more pages that you can publish, and access to other elements we offer.

I see we didn't receive a support request to clear any misunderstandings around this, but my apologies for the inconvenience.

My colleague has reached out to you via email and I have reached out in a separate thread with more details. You can reinstall the app to test the free plan or use the free trial and I'd appreciate it if you could reply back to us.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks for your support.

Sweetan | Client Services
Shogun Page Builder

September 28, 2020

App doesnt work. Tells you to add "category" but nothing populates. Couldnt get past the initial setup, tried multiple browsers/machines.

Hakew Pets
5 minutes using the app
Shogun Labs, Inc. replied September 28, 2020

Hey Vincent,

I've reached out to you via phone but was unable to reach you at this time. I've sent you an email as well.

We're so sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with Shogun Page Builder and we want to get that fixed as soon as possible so you can enjoy all of the features of our app!

It sounds like you may be experiencing a delay in syncing of your pages/products or potentially it's an issue with javascript in the theme not allowing our editor to populate. I'm confident that we can resolve the issue quickly if you were willing to give the app another chance.

If you are willing to, please re-install the app and let us know and we can look into that issue right away.

We're also happy to jump on a call if you'd prefer. Let us know the best number we can reach and a timeframe that works for you and we will do our very best to accommodate.

Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support