Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Miranda Frye

Great app and works perfectly. I had a little trouble getting the code installed onto the Product Detail part of my page but was able to reach out to customer support and James was able to help me within minutes. Highly recommended for functionality and great customer support. Our sales have gone up using this App!

SiliBak

95% of my customers are from Instagram. Although I could tag my products this App is fabulous in making it super easy once in my store to find the exact products they saw in Instagram. Fabulous App!!!

Lovely Pup

I love this app. Our customers' Instagram photos are extremely important to our business, and Showcase makes perfect use of this content. It's especially cool how the app automatically displays the relevant photos for each individual product. Plus, James is super helpful if you have any questions/problems.

Our website is now overflowing with adorable dog photos. Thanks Showcase!

Softlens Queen

James helps me to move from previous apps and working the same feature with an adorable price. Before that, I was using another app and charge me for more than $250 every month, but showcase offers me the same feature only for $29 per months, and I'm very happy with the result.

Brevitedesign

Solid app. Does what we want for a 10th of the price of the competitors with considerably better UI/UX.

However, aside from a solid product, James is a true asset. He understands the Shopify themes well and was able to make a recommendation that fixed all the bugs we were having on our site. Thanks for all of the help!

Kleinwatches

This app is amazing and unbeatable for this price! I used to use another shoppable instagram app and they charged 200$ for a gallery at the product page. Insane! This app just cost 25$ and it will provide product page gallery. Also James is very nice to work with, if you have any problems or questions he will help you the same day. He also installed everything. 10 stars!

We Velvet

I really enjoy this app, the instagram gallery looks perfect on my website! Love it!

Curvy Couture Innovation

Looks beautiful, works flawlessly, love the ability to have custom product galleries. :)

Isla Ida Bracelets

Great app and support! Helped us style the widgets with custom css.

Marcfittstore

Best app out there! Everything is just so easy to use and awesome customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22