Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Private Beauty UK

Super customer Service, The team are highly dedicated to making things work, The suite in general makes running the site a lot easiers providing the user with a fantastic experence

November 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Artly Paint Parties

So far so good. There are a ton of features but I only really needed a few things. Maybe it's a little too powerful? It would be nice to only pay for the ones I'm using.

Material dental | CCS Dental

Thank you for this very complete sub-search platform, although we still can't exploit all its resources, from what I've seen it's great. The technical service also responds appropriately and quickly.

Hush Style

Absolutely TOP CLASS app and support from the team at power tools suite.
I have managed to arrange some pretty amazing collections with sophisticated and flexible filtering. Support always happy to advise and make great suggestions. Excellent!!

MissLuxuri

The support team on this app make it exceptionally beneficial. Although I personally struggled a bit to set-up my navigation, the support team were quick and helpful to ease any issues I had. I went through every filtering app on Shopify before finally downloading this one. This is clearly the best and the easiest to use! To anyone reading this, stop searching and just download it!

Rugs Of Beauty

Great app. Super easy to use, reliable and great support. Would highly recommend, particularly great for stores with a large number of products.

October 4, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Bolder Athletic Wear

Excellent app with a ton of awesome features! I highly recommend it to anyone. The variant tagger is particularly useful, especially plugged into themes that allow filtering by tag.

Plus

Power Tools Suite is filled with intuitive and convenient tech — along with an amazing support team! Highly recommend for any of your filtering needs.

Logans Pianos

Used for quick tag editing and search filtering. Found some occasional issues with editing features through the app, but customer support has been first class, and every issues I've had has been resolved quickly and painlessly.

My only complaint is that the filter menu don't work with search results, and I'm struggling to find another app that will play nice with the filter menu to do that job. Introducing filter menu for search (even at additional cost) would make this a 5/5 for me.

Rasta Vapors

Straight up best app and best support ever. These guys are really what its all about Chris one of the main developers helped me a tremendous amount and still does to this day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app if you are looking for product filtering much more! Keep on Keeping on Fam! Much ♥ to all of you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15