Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

UNINHABIT

Great app for anyone with a big inventory! The features of the app are amazing. The support is extraordinary. Needed some customization for my store and the team helped me understand the features extensively. Great job team!

nextCIGAR

Was good until I realised that it started creating and modifying my apps without me actually inputting any instructions for it to do so. Now I have to manually do everything back

July 23, 2021

Hi, sorry to hear you had an issue with the app! We are really not sure what the issue is, it's a mystery. When the app is first installed there are no features active, and we don't have access to any other apps.

If you can get in contact with our excellent support team, we'll be be happy to find the issue and resolve it!

Behold Games

My #1 app - I wouldn't be able to manage an inventory as big as mine without it. The help files could be more robust, but the chat support is great.

projectorscreenworld.com

We have been using Power Tools for about two months now. It has streamlined our menu's and enhanced our collections beyond belief. Take some time and read the tutorials and you will be glad you did.

Two skirts SF

I use this app for a veriaty of tasks on our website and it 's easy to use. Love it and would recommend it. Thanks guys

Zee Green Bags

The filtering allows customers to find exactly what they want so much more easily than on my competitors' websites.

Zero's

The Power Tools Suite could not be more aptly named. It accomplishes so many tasks that would normally require a dozen separate apps. I'll admit that the learning curve is a tiny bit steeper than some of the other filter/tag apps that I've tried BUT there is so much more that can be done if you put in the time to learn the ropes. Also, I have never experienced such AMAZING customer support in all my 7 years of using Shopify. Chris and his team are extremely professional, responsive, patient and intuitive to my needs -- especially considering I'm a complete noob when it comes to the back-end of my site. Highly recommended!

Luna's Empawrium

I have a fairly large collection of products, and being a Pet Store needed lots of options for filters. Power Tools is the only app that has been able to meet my needs. The Customer Service Team are brilliant, always come back to any queries really quickly and if i'm not sure on how to do something they can help with achieving it. Overall i'm super happy with it!

kookkie

very very good application, I highly recommend it. Professional team available quickly to answer all your concerns. I do not regret

parishhf

Such a wonderful experience with Chris, he helped me so much and I will forever be grateful. Literally saved me from missing deadlines I had with clients.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18