Power Tools Suite

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Power Tool Suite

Taylor Stitch

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

The Power Tools Suite is integral to our admin systems, and I can't recommend this app enough.

thewoolcompany-staging

Quality app and quality support. The very responsive, highly knowledgeable team at Power Tools provide superb customer support. We've been using this suite of apps, recommended by Swanky Agency (the oldest Shopify Plus Expert in the UK) since we moved across from Magento in 2018. Power Tools suite does everything it claims and seems to do it well. It's not the cheapest of apps but, along with its support, the Power Tools Suite appears to be rock-solid and reliable and that is well worth the small premium. You get what you pay for. Thank you, Brad and team Down Under!

BestSwimwear

Time spent using app About 4 years

This is a fantastic app! Really great attentive customer service. We have been using this app for years and it doesn't disappoint!

Flamentina

Useless Customer Support - Tried to blame my inventory for the app issues, despite the fact that I gave a full explanation of the problem including screenshots, which were completely ignored. Basically, it's your problem if the app it's not working. And NO, it's not an inventory issue as the products were created by multiplying one single product into thousands. If one fails, the rest will be the same and not randomly chosen by the filter. I hope you are happy with your easy $90 you've made. PS: It wasn't professionally answered when you ignored the issue and blamed some items which where not visible for this. As mentioned many times it's has nothing to do with these items. The categories can not be filtered even when there are hundreds of VISIBLE products in these categories. Fix the non working app as it has been 6 months now and you continue to get money for it. Thanks

March 4, 2022

Hi, we think this might be a review for the wrong app - we haven't spoken to you about any issues relating to inventory, or received screenshots. We've been trying to get a hold of the store owner to clarify, but our only contact with this store was 3 months ago, and that query was quickly and professionally answered. Please get in touch with us to resolve this issue.

Come As You Are Co-operative

Time spent using app About 3 years

Really powerful app. Takes sometime to get your head around, but really stellar. Helps organize products via tags for us, and keeps collections looking fresh too.

Cerqular

We love love love this app. We have 1k + collections with 50k products and this can handle it like a breeze. Everything is automated. Saves us so much time & it works! Easy to set up rules. We've tested & tried several other apps but this can do everything we need. Great team support too, very responsive.

Pitter Patter

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app solved my filtering problems. Our customers love to be able to sort our huge inventory by size and now they can. I also love the other features, like easy tagging and tag removal, hiding sold out items, etc. Great support, too

Cherry Collectables

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 5 years

I've used this App for years - always delivered. Extremely powerful, good support and looks great on our site Cherry

Art In Shades

It's fine. It does what I want to do. I haven't had to fight the css like I have to do with other apps. Edit:
I forgot to add that through the filter menu you can separate out your variants! I used it to make collections for my phone cases so that android users could find all the android phone cases etc. etc. Pretty awesome. 10/10.

UNINHABIT

Location India

Great app for anyone with a big inventory! The features of the app are amazing. The support is extraordinary. Needed some customization for my store and the team helped me understand the features extensively. Great job team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19