Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Industracareshop

I contacted Power Tools for help in setting up the app at 0936 on 12-3-18 and everything was up and running by 1045 the same day. I have never had such an efficient response from an app developer.

Highly recommended.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Always works great and it a tool I use on every site I build.

Wellies Gumboots

Fantastic app! We tried the others collection filtering apps available and found Power Suite Tools to be the best option for our needs. Bit of coding was required as our theme is customised, the instructions are easy to follow (copy/paste code). No problems at all with this app!

Shoeziggy

This is a really great suite with a collection of useful tools. The filter menu, trending products, hiding sold outs and pricing policies are all the apps I currently use. Brad is very helpful and the video tutorials definitely help you figure things out!

Sensations Com

Since we need a job done quick power tools helped doing just that...

A Better Quest

We've been using Power Tools for well over 2 years at this stage & wouldn't be without it.

If you're running a store with multi products across categories, this should be one of the first apps you even install on your Shopify store - seriously.

The level of automation, the filter menus, the constant sorting of collections... honestly, we'd be lost without this app.

Furthermore, Brad in support could not be more helpful! Thank you guys so much for all you've done for us.

- Tom @PostedProtein

Stormysbitcoins

Great app for managing collections.

Cedar Performance

Power Tools Suite is absolutely required to make my Shopify store run. Great app!

Sweepscrub

Awesome app to help our customers filter down to the exact part they need for their floor scrubber and floor sweeper. Helps us filter parts based on a machine, like a Tennant T1 filter.

Onshorecellars

Hands down the best app for Filter menus. The support is fast and efficient and I would recommend this app to anyone.
I tried the others and now I have the best!