Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 9, 2018

We are using this app so that our customers can filter based on size, color, availability, etc. Power Tools installed the app for us quickly and Brad has been incredibly patient with my many questions, helpful in fixing any issues and responsive to all of my inquiries. The app looks great, fits seamlessly into our theme and does what it says it will do. We are very pleased!

Holderness & Bourne
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 22, 2018

I use this help for his amazing filter options! Would love if they could make filter tool only for less than $16 per month...

Totaoutfit.com
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 21, 2018

This App is a life saver! The support team is very responsive and helpful and it has helped organize my store, which saved me so much time. Thanks for such a wonderful app!

Onyx Sky & Co
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 12, 2018

One of the most useful app that we use on a daily basis. It doesn't look as flashy as few other apps but when it comes to doing what it suppose to do reliably this is a must-have.

All Tire Supply LLC
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 6, 2018

This app is POWERFUL! It's very valuable and accomplishes many task that bigger apps do and charge more for. It's a great app for larger stores, the automation keeps my store collections organized and updated. I had a little trouble getting the filtered navigation part of the app to show on my Theme but Veronica and the support team really satisfied and impressed me by the quickness that they handled my issue. I would recommend this app to everyone on shopify.

1800GunsAndAmmo.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 31, 2018

I love this suite. I use the filter menu mostly but it’s all great. I contacted support once when I couldn’t figure something out and right away they went in and fixed it themselves, I didn’t even have to do it. Thank you!

Blissgirl
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 19, 2018

Great app, we are using it on a couple of sites and have tried other alternatives. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a filter menu, we find the other add-ons like trending products, and bulk tagger are a bonus.

Baby Bootique 2
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
August 19, 2018

One of the better apps out there for filtering variants and collections. What impressed me was the app support, which was very quick. Would recommend if you are looking for an app that filters variants.

Arden Teal
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 18, 2018

Top notch set of tools which just work!
Best solution we found for creating product filtering functionality on flagbikes.com, but now experimenting with other parts of the suite.
Well done!

Flagtrial
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 15, 2018

If you have many collections and different types of products as my curated store does you need a better filtering system than Shopify offers, for a better and easier customer experience.
Power Tools is a good system that adds sidebar menus to stores. It's worth paying for extra support to get the app to do what it needs to as it is quite complicated. The App Devs are patient and work with you to get to the point of publishing. I don't yet know if it will boost sales in my store but of course I am hoping so.

Temples And Markets