Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Quilt Girls

This is a GREAT app. Of all the apps I have tried so far, this one is the best. It does exactly what it says it does. It will change your desk top store into an iPad store in a matter of minutes. The customer support is great. I contacted them once and heard back within 24 hours.....very nice! The best part, I can see who uses shoppad and who uses the desk top to shop. Since installing the app (about a week ago) 60% of my customers are mobile device shoppers. Anyone who thinks they don't need to get a mobile app is crazy......everyone is turning to phones and iPads to shop!!! Thanks Shoppad.....I love it!

Rock Bottom Soap

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is so easy and already had a new order for me within 24 hours of installing. Very easy made my shop look much better on phone and tablet. Thanks for making this so easy for an extreme novice such as me.

Designed for Baby

As a newbie Store, I wouldn't have thought it was possible to have a dedicated mobile/tablet experience for my customers right from the start - and at a reasonable price! Overall I am very happy with this app and think it will be a very important lever to driver our growth and success. When you start to use the app, I recommend checking out the FAQ tab for some easy tips and instructions to help optimize your new mobile friendly site.

SimplyFab Inc.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice way to optimize your store for iPad.

NaturalGirlsRock.com - Natural Girls Rock® Official

Great customer service! Thanks guys!!! :)

Xtreme Digital GraphiX

Great app and great support. There are a lot of new customers using mobile phones and this ShopPad really helped give my site a new look and easy navigation . I had few issues and they helped me right away. Great support keep it up. Make sure your mobile site looks good test it using iphones and androids, i was losing a lot of customers before.

Articulate

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great product, even better customer service! Very easy process to adapt to and they are willing to answer any type of questions you may have. One thing that I may want to see changed is there to be a pre-order button that could direct to another site :) Very happy with this App!

The Golden Concepts

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 years

Fantastic app - Quick to install and works instantly. As most of my site viewers are using mobile devices especially iPads, having a iPad-friendly version definitely makes it easier to browse my store.

Update: I've been using the app since early last year and am still very happy with the service. The staff are also very helpful and quick to respond. Will definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick solution to creating a mobile-friendly app!

Shimmy LDN

Great app! had a few teething issues at the start but all ironed out now. Very good support also.

Denver SEO

Great app to quickly convert your store into a tablet or mobile optimized display.