Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

TecStore.es

fddf fd
df

Pack Turtle

Time spent using app About 2 months

Our mobile site was in bad shape, so we grabbed Fablet and had a free mobile site up quickly on our own. We had to contact support to get the SSL going and they took care of us within a couple of days. Quick and easy way to get mobile and tablet access to your store.

tianDe Altea

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

I´ve just started the app. It seems to be very usefull for mobile customers. I´ll give more my impressions later. Thank you

Proper Goddies Qualities

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hands down, quickly becoming my favorite Shopify app — even compared to other Amazon importers (I've tried several). Support is fantastic, functionality is simple and easy to integrate. For all that this app provides, the price can't be beat. The services provided here may not...

Bragg Shoes

Does what it says. This app definitely helps make mobile viewing and navigation easy. You can also have a different look and feel from your desktop view if you want to.

- braggshoes.com -

GenmizedShop

Location Italy

great app for my shop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sportzzheads

This app literally turned my site into a beast. I was having trouble finding a way to keep my desktop page while changing my mobile page. This app helped me solve my problem, thanks!

Pomp & Pageantry Bridal & Formal

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The best customer service with super fast response. Mandy and Logan are amazing. Response was almost instantaneous and the solution almost as quick!

TPAyummy.com | 坦帕美食速递网

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Customer Service is Perfect!!! Efficiency and Effective! Thank you!! We do appreciate your help! Best App!

coletteybetty

Great app to reach out to customers on mobiles. They are likely to show more interest when seeing a good layout!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35