Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Fitnessgearusa

Amazing US based support, Product works flawlessly

Awayk 2

Really impressed with this app. We use it to get our products onto Etsy, Amazon, and Google Shopping. Ebay works well too. It is pretty simple to use, but if you run into any questions, Drew is extremely helpful and quick to respond. He'll even hop on a phone call with you to make sure everything works properly.

Tenacioustoys

Wow, what can I say? Shopping Feed single-handedly saved my business from closing. By taking our shop inventory and sending it to eBay and Amazon, I now essentially have 3 shops instead of one. Many of our items sell WAY faster on eBay, or on Amazon, or both. Sales spiked as soon as I started sending product to the marketplaces via Shopping Feed. Not just a recommended app... an ESSENTIAL app for ecommerce. Customer service is top notch too. A+

Denali Lpg

I base my store on the customer service that we are able to provide and a large portion of that has been the incredible app that Shopping Feed has created. It is now seamless for me to sell my goods on Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy and have it seem like those purchases are coming directly from my website. The customer service Shopping Feed has provided has also been outstanding. Like any detailed and intricate app, it does take some time and energy to set up, but once you are up and running, the app is very smooth.

Urbanindustrystore

We've been using Shopping Feed now for just over 6 months and we've been thoroughly impressed with both the system and the customer service that we've received.

Drew has been great at addressing any issues or questions that we've had and has always been willing to jump on a call very quickly to talk things through with us. Drew's a great guy who's always willing to hand out advice to better our business, I've always felt like he's genuinely had time for us... other businesses take note!

We currently just use Google Shopping but we're hoping to expand out to Amazon and possibly eBay in the future, both of which we'll set up with Drew's help.

Don't hesitate for a second to use this app, there really isn't anything else out there that compares. Keep up the good work guys!

Cks Online

We have been VERY Impressed with Shopping Feed. The APP helped relieve the frustration of selling Items in Amazon. Its error correcting functionality is incredibly effective. We saw results immediately and within days we decreased posting errors to almost zero. The fact that can push products to about every other channel out there is just a bonus. We have 3 connections and they have all worked flawlessly. The support has been Excellent!

Spamaroc

I use Shopping Feed to upload my products to Amazon and Google Shopping.
Excellent support by Victoria for me in Germany, Always there, giving precise help. Comparedly cheap solution for smaller shops to list your products, if they are too many to list manually.

Bohomonde

I use this app to export my listings to ebay and import the orders back into shopify - great app, great support! www.bohomonde.com

Soundsandbox

After an exhaustive search looking for an app that would handle both product feeds as well as support bulk listing in Ebay, we found these guys. We looked at a ton of product feed apps - this is a definite cut above the rest. Absolutely stellar customer support! Started with the GoogleShopping Channel and currently adding an Ebay channel. They are working on adding more granularity to the ebay channel settings which is great news for us. Also looking forward to documentation that is in the works. The app is pretty deep and Drew has helped every single step of the way. Sometimes things load up in French which is weird but its usually gone next time you log in. Elite customer support - highly recommend.

Smart Shop Site

Excellent Apps, it works great with subject all required things ready, support team so helpful, help from beginning to the end.