Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Lugbug

I have used the app for a few months. The app works flawlessly and if there happens to be an issue the customer service is amazing. They handle customer service requests quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for an interrogation app this is the best I have found! highly recommend using giving it a try.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Drew has provided me in setting up and using this App. He has been there for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Amazon. Drew has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that Shopping Feed offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that Drew has to offer.
The most amazing fact about Drew is that if he doesn't have the solution, he reaches out to the Development Team to try to get the solution. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, he is there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.
Thank you Drew and Shopping Feed for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

The Rustic Saltbox

I am not one to ever leave reviews but I CAN NOT say enough for the support I have received from Drew!! There is no way I can thank you enough!! You have went WAY beyond what you should have to do in order to help me! You helped me fix my issues, explain all my options and what would be best, Taught me so much and took the time to train me on all the detail!! Through various Phone calls and emails you have made yourself available every single time!!

Please Note There is a Learning Curve to the different sales Channels (Ebay, Google, Amazon, Etc) and I suggest you reach out for help BEFORE submitting your products (if you do not know these channels rules and guidelines)
Do not do what I did by downloading this app and sending all your products to these channels without knowing what your doing! You will be making a huge mistake that will take a lot of time and calls to fix!
On a Good note, You got the biggest support team that you will probably ever find in any of the other apps you download here on Shopify!! Top Notch Customer Service!!! Drew taught me everything there was to know not only about all the different things this app can do but Also about all the Channels you choose. There is so much to this app, I am glad I got to spend the time to learn all the cool features you can do!

Thank You SOOO Much Drew, (I think I just may miss all our conversations hahahaha)

I Product Zone Group

Great!!! App and Customer Support!!! is awesome!!!

Vlyvly Co

Had such a great support experience with Drew on helping me fix an issue with Google Shopping channel. He helped me go through the issue one by one over the phone and quickly resolved the issue with ease. App has been very helpful and their staffs are very friendly and professional. Every company's customer support needs to follow this quality of service. Thank you!

Bamboobikelabs

Love this app! We transitioned from Shopify's Google Shopping App recently to build out a more diverse product feed for our product variants and images. Drew and Andy are very more knowledgable about product feeds and provide much better support than even the most patient Shopify support reps. We are very pleased with the level of personal support and amount of customization possible.

Epatio

Have been using Shopping Feed since we transitioned our websites to Shopify Plus over a year ago.

Works great for us in getting accurate feeds to the marketplaces we use - Amazon, Google Shopping, Sears, eBay ......

In addition great personalized technical support from Drew and Andy

You need to make the effort to get the correct data points in to the app - but once you learn how Shopping Feed works it is an asset to your business.

Highly Recommend

Vanguardmil

We used this app specifically for Google Shopping and Bing Ads Shopping channels. In particular we needed the use of rules to apply to our product feed that would be separate from our actual Shopify store. While this application requires technical knowledge to setup and get going, the customer service team is very helpful, patient and willing to walk you through each and every step as needed. I had lots of questions and they are always fast to respond and take the time to follow up to make sure everything is resolved. Overall I was able to get things working correctly much easier than expected and the use of this app has saved us lots of time and resources to get our shopping channels running smoothly. Thank you!

Www Brightstore Co Uk

The service these guys provide is the best I have ever experienced in 10 years of trading online. They can't do enough to help.
The app provides true business efficiency and helps grow sales by keeping your available stock listed on all your sales channels. When ever you want to change a price or product details, do it once in Shopify and Shopping Feed will change all listings. A must have app.

E Furniture

Day 2 service is superb with any queries dealt with and resolved quickly and without hassle