Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Smart Shop Site

Excellent Apps, it works great with subject all required things ready, support team so helpful, help from beginning to the end.

My Luv Box

So legit! Does most of what channel advisor does, but at a fraction of the cost. Some limitations, but overall amazing. It's helped me connect myluvbox.com to Amazon.com and Ebay.com with ease.

Thanks for making!

Yourlamode

Great app, customer service is super helpful :)

Cakeinacrate

This app is a must have for any serious ecommerce seller. It seamlessly syncs your products to the best sales channels you can find, keeping inventory across them all in sync, and imports any orders made outside of Shopify into your Shopify fulfillment queue. You just fulfill like normal in Shopify, and everything is done automatically. Best customer support I have encountered in 20 years, which is important because of how much you can do with the platform.

If you take your selling seriously, you sell on external channels like Amazon, ebay, Google, etc. If you REALLY take it seriously, you do it all with Shopping Feed

EDIT: Drew at Shopping Feed is a rockstar, yet another great support experience. I had problems at first connecting to Amazon seller central, but support helped me find what was missing in my Amazon account. EDIT2: Found a bug on Chrome, but was just my adblocker being fussy. Thanks Mark!

Jenly Wholesale

This app is wonderful. We use shopping feed to manage our inventory in amazon and ebay for more than 2 years. The app works good. We never have problem with the app. It help us manage the order and inventory for multi channels. And the customer service is excellent. And now we start selling in Walmart too, Max help us set up all the inventory in Walmart. They help us a lot. We highly recommend this app.

Meditative Wisdom

Awesome support! If you are having any trouble with setup, be sure to contact support before giving up. They will help you get back on track really quick.

Lugbug

I have used the app for a few months. The app works flawlessly and if there happens to be an issue the customer service is amazing. They handle customer service requests quickly and efficiently. If you are looking for an interrogation app this is the best I have found! highly recommend using giving it a try.

Chic Boutique And Gift Emporium

Words Can Not Describe the great experience that Drew has provided me in setting up and using this App. He has been there for me through thick and thin and helped me (Hands On) to assure that my products were ready for Amazon. Drew has taught me that no question is a stupid question and has the patience that most people do not have when dealing with customers.
I would recommend this application to anyone that is going to use any of these channels that Shopping Feed offer, but the key to your success is reaching out and taking advantage of the excellent Customer Support that Drew has to offer.
The most amazing fact about Drew is that if he doesn't have the solution, he reaches out to the Development Team to try to get the solution. That is above and beyond the normal with any app that I have used.
It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned computer person, he is there for you and that is what makes the experience so wonderful.
Thank you Drew and Shopping Feed for helping me increase my business by thousands of dollars each month..

The Rustic Saltbox

I am not one to ever leave reviews but I CAN NOT say enough for the support I have received from Drew!! There is no way I can thank you enough!! You have went WAY beyond what you should have to do in order to help me! You helped me fix my issues, explain all my options and what would be best, Taught me so much and took the time to train me on all the detail!! Through various Phone calls and emails you have made yourself available every single time!!

Please Note There is a Learning Curve to the different sales Channels (Ebay, Google, Amazon, Etc) and I suggest you reach out for help BEFORE submitting your products (if you do not know these channels rules and guidelines)
Do not do what I did by downloading this app and sending all your products to these channels without knowing what your doing! You will be making a huge mistake that will take a lot of time and calls to fix!
On a Good note, You got the biggest support team that you will probably ever find in any of the other apps you download here on Shopify!! Top Notch Customer Service!!! Drew taught me everything there was to know not only about all the different things this app can do but Also about all the Channels you choose. There is so much to this app, I am glad I got to spend the time to learn all the cool features you can do!

Thank You SOOO Much Drew, (I think I just may miss all our conversations hahahaha)

I Product Zone Group

Great!!! App and Customer Support!!! is awesome!!!