Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Encircled

I used this app to get our feed with Share-a-Sale up and running. It took a little back and forth but the team was responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

SONATUR

My experience of using this app has been great but more importantly the support team has been phenomenal in sorting out some technical glitches with the onboarding process. Quick to revert and keep me informed of progress made.
I would definitely recommend this app and their support team.
Regards
Bruce
Sonatur Skin Care
www.sonatur.co.za

Runway Catalog

Great service and product. Kurt was extremely helpful to set us up and provide guidance for the channels we needed. We finally found what we were looking for. Thank you

Forever Beds

Very helpful and friendly service. They resolved an issue we have been struggling with within minutes. The call back we requested was also received very quickly. We will definitely use their services in future.

12|12

Excellent and super helpful customer service, and the app seems to do what it claims and is very time saving. Thank you very much!

Navel Health

Collen really takes the time to walk you through, and show you what to do and how to do it to make sure everything is set up correctly. He answers any questions you might in the setup. Amazing work .....

The Great Outdoors

Wow, just amazing support. Collen really takes the time to walk you through, and show you what to do and how to do it to make sure everything is set up correctly. He answers any questions you might in the setup.
big shoutout to you Collen. Thanks again for your help

Avico

My interaction with Collen has been great so far and looking forward to working with you guys. This was very easy to setup with his help and hoping this channel will be a great success.

Buy Books Online SA

This must be the best service I have ever received! They hold your hand step by step all they way through..., They got me from making no sales to making sales in no time and getting lots of traffic to my store. Thank you Shopping Feeder for the excellent service.

Anaum - Test and Measurement

Excellent customer support, I tried with many other apps for shoppingfeeder but this app is amazing, my special thanks to Mr.Henry,with very good technical knowledge

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29