Google Shopping Feed Advanced

Google Shopping, FB:Insta, ShareASale, TikTok, SFDR: All Feeds

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JewelryArt

Amazing app been using them for months and great support from Collen. I have been using them for Google so far so good.

The CribStore.com

I have been using Shopping Feeder for a number of years and I can honestly say I've never had any major issue creating feeds and getting campaigns live. Their support is excellent (thank you James) and their team is always willing to go above and beyond. It's the only 3rd party feed management tool you will need

Buy On Time

We have been struggling getting an app that allows us to select certain products to be live on Facebook and hide other products, this app has done exactly this. Collins has been truly amazing with his customer services and he assisted me with Facebook and we are doing well. I recommend anyone without much knowledge of online shopping.

Bird & Blend Tea Co.

Very useful app which allows us to control consistency with variants across our various shopping feed channels. Their support team is great too.

Woodstock Laundry UK

I had some initial problems figuring it out, but Kurt was amazing. Super helpful and got things sorted. Highly recommended.

wwfsa

This app seamlessly integrated my entire Shopify product listing onto Google - this is great for any store owner who does not have the time and resources to duplicate the work built on Shopify and everything updates automatically. The Shopping Feeder team is also very on hand and helps you every step of the way - would definitely recommend.

Diamond Painting Hut

This app has worked out better than any other feed app I have tried. The price is also less than many other options. James has been amazing with answering my questions and guiding me in the right direction. Thank you so much!

Inlovearts

I tried to use this app, it was very difficult to use, so I removed this app, but this app still generates feed automatically, how to remove my user information, the merchant did not respond at all

Sparkling Evy

Brilliant customer service from James. Superb professionalism. I look forward to working with you on enhancing feed profitability.

Rising Empress

Thanks James and team! I really appreciate the help so far! I felt like I was alone before shopping feeder and James has made me feel much better already.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32