ShoppingFeeder Google Shopping

ShoppingFeeder Google Shopping

by ShoppingFeeder

#1 For Google Shopping & Facebook Ads

Xidorn Swim

I downloaded this app and was a bit confused so I uninstalled it but I really like all it's features, I reached out to support they literally told me to sit back and relax and everything will be taken care of in 3 hours. When I checked my issues were fixed. The support is amazing. I then went on to check out their documentation which I should of done in the first place and it was help as well. So far I love everything about them, Herni and Kurt are very helpful and know what they are about <3

Newquay Camping Shop

Feed has worked through out which is great, but I had a an issue with my feed, and a few hundred products were not listing on google shopping, I sent a message late afternoon, within 3 hours it was all up and running again. great work team.

Chesserfeld

We use the app for Google and Bing's feed for our product display ads. This company has excellent customer service and I would highly recommend them. Thank you Henri and Kurt.

LuxuryTimeSA

Very user friendly and friendly staff,willing to help where they can. Good value for money. Quick integration.

TSB Living

Henri and his team are absolute gents, have always had the time for me, and looked to help me out in everything I was doing.... No matter how many silly questions I had for them. Do yourself a favor and get on board

Silulo Store

Love it :)

Reporting = 100% James support = 100%* Channels setup = 100%

Once again I love it.

Saveon Sport

What a great app!!! Drastically boosted my online sales! Definitely a must have app for all shopify stores.

Viaggio Balnes

i was struggling to add my products to google shopping and the Google merchant shopping app was terrible, luckily with shopping feeders i could add them really fast and easily, they have great atention also.

Top Deals Of Today

We would have given up on Google Shopping Ads had it not been for ShoppingFeeder - Advanced Google Shopping Management. Their customer service, most importantly, is amazing!!! Henri and team not only answered every question I had, but they also made me aware of other areas and opportunities that would impact the performance of my feed that I was not aware of previously. That is truly valuable information to have. I do not typically come across this type of dedication and world-class service every day.

If you are starting with Google Shopping Ads, this is the app to go with!

Parkfield Supplies

If you're interested in Google Shopping then this is the app you need.

Easy to install/configure and if you get stuck, Kurt or Henri are awesome.

The app allows you to setup and manage feeds worldwide which really helps diversify your traffic and add to your revenue.

5 Stars!