Google Shopping (FREE 4 BF)

Google Shopping (FREE 4 BF)

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Wonderclickshop

I give 1 star always have a problem with google merchant it stop feed many time iam give up not recommend

The Modern Jewelry Online Shop

** Very Good Product feeder to Google Merchant Center Application...!!! I strongly recommend for anybody who get trouble issues or policy violation then cause made to Google suspended your account. Platform user-friendly and also easy to understand in spite of you never know about IT or technical knowledge before.
Rather than that, Team support very good helpful support for you once you get any trouble and inquiry. They give you all solving answer. They closed follow up your issue till you can fixed it and also help you a lot until you can start up your business. It's not only give you advice for product feed to Merchant Center but also Google adwords too. They also help me to setup some data that I can not do by myself. I appreciate and recommend you to download this application and start now..!!! . There is no any reason to hesitate anymore. We had wasted our the time. Let's start your business with them. They're waiting you all. Hope you success..!!. and let's share your good experience with them.

theblowdryer.com

Stop wasting time with other apps! I used this app before for my other sites, and they do not disappoint. I can't explain how valuable this app and team are to your business if you rely on SEM to provide traffic to your site. I would give them 10 stars if I could. This team manages my whole google ads campaign and has done such amazing things for my business I can't explain the value they bring. Let them manage your google shopping and google ads your business will thank you, and bank account.

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

I almost don't want to write a review because I want to keep this company all for myself. Henri from shopping feed and the rest of the team has hands down saved my business. I was spending so much on adds they have fixed so many issues with my google ads and other shopping feeds saving me $1000's of dollars a day. I now have them manage all my google ads, words can't describe how amazing this app and team who support this app are .. If you did not give them 5 stars it's honestly is because you don't know enough about shopping feeds and ads to appreciate the full value this app provides,

Vinyl Revival

These guys at ShoppingFeeder are the real deal. I have has many emails to ask hows it going and to reply if I need further assistance and to organise a call back if I need it.
Absolute no hesitations to use these guys. Do it, unless you are in the hifi business.

Xidorn Swim

I downloaded this app and was a bit confused so I uninstalled it but I really like all it's features, I reached out to support they literally told me to sit back and relax and everything will be taken care of in 3 hours. When I checked my issues were fixed. The support is amazing. I then went on to check out their documentation which I should of done in the first place and it was help as well. So far I love everything about them, Herni and Kurt are very helpful and know what they are about <3

Newquay Camping Shop

Feed has worked through out which is great, but I had a an issue with my feed, and a few hundred products were not listing on google shopping, I sent a message late afternoon, within 3 hours it was all up and running again. great work team.

Thanks Very much Guys

Chesserfeld

We use the app for Google and Bing's feed for our product display ads. This company has excellent customer service and I would highly recommend them. Thank you Henri and Kurt.

LuxuryTimeSA

Very user friendly and friendly staff,willing to help where they can. Good value for money. Quick integration.

TSB Living

Henri and his team are absolute gents, have always had the time for me, and looked to help me out in everything I was doing.... No matter how many silly questions I had for them. Do yourself a favor and get on board