Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Rustic Rolling Doors

Shopping Feeder's interface makes in easy to go in and update your feed. Henri makes himself available and is quick to respond to customer service requests over Skype.

Cisco Net Global

Easy to use, and once it's set up, it doesn't require further work. Awesome job.

Eurotrending

The app works like a charm and the whole team leading by Henri is extraordinary helpful. I needed something very specific for my feeds and the team managed to built it for me exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommend this app!

Costbuys

Wow, where can I start. This app and company deserves a 10 star. Forget about the other feed providers. Their service is second to none. I am long time digital marketer, 18+ years so stop searching; you have found the best app and people (Henry) to get the job done for your feeds.

Sovvackert Se

Works great and good support! The only thing I would wish for is to filter products by price!

Primaglow

Henri with ShoppingFeeder was amazing. He helped me so much with multiple help sessions to get everything setup. Google is confusing and I could not have gotten it setup without him.

Unni And Evans

Very impressed with this app so far. Relatively easy to use and seems to be working very efficiently. Had a couple of questions along the way and have been very impressed with the speed and helpful nature of the responses. Recommended.

Beanbone Online

It did not worked well and I used another software. Slow, no cancellation option in menu and working out of Shopify system.

Nightliteusa

Thank you, Henri for helping me get started with this App! I am really excited about Shopping Feeder App in my store! Hopefully, I will have great success using it!

Update*
I needed help again just to make sure everything was setup correctly! Henri was there for me on short notice. excellent App! Excellent Customer Service! I highly recommend this App!

Squishy Bambinos

by far the most confusing and unfunctional google shoping data feeder. I tried installing this on a regular hp laptop and the website was not responsive to my laptop which is rediculous considering its not a mac or mobile, pretty sure all apps whether it be web or not is formatted to function and be user friendly. This is by far the worst app ive every used. Was on for not even a minute and got frustrated solely based on the interface layout.