Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Familybuymore2

At the beginning I have found ShoppingFeeder's application very complicated and didn't want to waste my time. However, after Henry's email that I received explaining that he will take the time and help us to start with Google Shopping, I have changed my mind and so far after 2 months of using ShoppingFeeder services, I don't even regret anything.

I have to say that now because of Henry, we have more and more conversions and we are thinking to give them our Google Shopping management because we have a professional support and also the necessary assistance.

I strongly recommend ShoppingFeeder, it is worth to give a try.

A special thanks to Henry!

Healthylivingca

They are responsive. However, no matter how hard I was told they were fighting on my behalf, my products are not getting the expected result. After the $50 setup fee and monthly fee for a couple of month, I actually see less products of mine showing up on google shopping. It is frustrating.

You Smell Nice

This is a must have. Henri was excellent and help me set up my feeds, gave advice on what I needed to do to improve sales and got my store selling through Google. Excellent product and customer services.

Ttess 2

I no Brainer Must Have. Don't use it and lose sales

Haibeauty

The customer support is just awesome. Henri walked me through the issue and we had it fixed 10 minutes after I initiated a help session. The platform makes managing my google feed a snap. You can edit the feed details directly in the ap, saving me tons of time. I highly recommend shoppingfeeder to anyone.

Liquid Planet

this app is probably fine for large inventories - but i went through the entire set-up only to learn that no matter how many products you want to list in ANY channel - they charge you for your entire catalog. And then, they make it difficult to close your account. Poor customer service and misleading. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 - because it probably does have potential if you have a very small catalog or a very large one. disappointed.

Swoll Shop

This thing is amazing 3 sales in the first 3 days i wish i knew about this years ago

Ebarza

Very nice application, and custmer service is super.
Big thanks for Henry who replied to me late after midnight and logged in to my computer and finished all the setup procees in 5 minutes .
Can't imaging how would I uploaded google products without this app.

Jck Japanesechefsknife Com

They provide very efficient and prompt customer support. APP is also practical and amazing.

Furbo Uk

This took me 10 minutes to set up! Henri was absolutely fabulous he called me to help set this up and answered all of my questions flawlessly! I definitely recommend this app so easy to configure and works great!