Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Nightliteusa

Thank you, Henri for helping me get started with this App! I am really excited about Shopping Feeder App in my store! Hopefully, I will have great success using it!

Update*
I needed help again just to make sure everything was setup correctly! Henri was there for me on short notice. excellent App! Excellent Customer Service! I highly recommend this App!

Squishy Bambinos

by far the most confusing and unfunctional google shoping data feeder. I tried installing this on a regular hp laptop and the website was not responsive to my laptop which is rediculous considering its not a mac or mobile, pretty sure all apps whether it be web or not is formatted to function and be user friendly. This is by far the worst app ive every used. Was on for not even a minute and got frustrated solely based on the interface layout.

Ga De Cosmetics

Great Support, very helpful tool! Kurt you are a king!

Henri, you too!!!!

Alphadijk

Great support, Henri is a really nice and helpful guy. The tool works really well and is great value for money. Easy to use in my opinion and once it's set up, it doesn't require further work. Awesome!

Restaurant Products

We just started using this App for both Google and Bing shopping Ads. Henri was super helpful to get us up and running. Very useful report on any issues with the feed to track down and fix. We plan to use it for Facebook feed too. At the end of the day, most Apps in this space will do something similar, but the support would make all the difference. I highly recommend it.

Baby Skye Boutique

Henri is the most helpful person I have encountered with an app. He is extremely available and responsive. This app is a necessary one if you want to have a working Google Shopping Feed with Shopify, without having to do much manual and/or technical work.

Thetulios

I'm still in the trial period but so far the experience I've had with ShoppingFeeder is absolutely amazing. Kurt and Henri are very helpful and always try their best to help us solve the problem. We will purchase this app for sure. Highly recommend.

Houseofdogs No

WARNING: This app continues to charge you even if you delete it from your shop! It looked fine on the first shop, because we got help to set it up. BUT! We got second shop and did not get help to set the app the second time, the app is rather incomprehensive, so you will need help to set it up, and if they don't help you, you are stuck. So, finally after several weeks of trying to get help, we deleted the app and found another one. BUT: It is still charging you for the app! And they are not answering on emails, and there is no possibility to delete your account in the app.
WARNING!

Modaf Designs

I highly recommend this app!
For the first time, google shopping seems so easy breezy to me without the usual unending error messages. The best thing so far is the support and assistance. Henri took over my google merchants and Adwords campaign and set up everything for me. He calls me to explain things to me and gives me advice that has helped me a great deal in saving my adverts budget. It feels so good to have someone you can reach out to and get stuff done quickly with so much simplicity.
I'm still using my trial period but I know that I'm sold to this app already.
I'm so happy I discovered this app. It's my best app so far...

Plazmatic Official

These guys are brilliant and super helpful with customer support. I found the interface slightly tricky and hence reached out to the support on their site chat at like 4 am and they had someone who was around and immediately entered screen share with me and got me all set up in a couple of hours even though I was still on free trial. The app in itself is pretty good. It's not baby proof and you might need some initial handholding but in a couple of hours, you get the hang of it. If you are lucky, you get a super helpful guy like Kurt who makes your life a lot simpler!