POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 15, 2019

This is a great app. I recommend this app. You must add this app to your store best app ever. Must have app

marshall Deals
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 15, 2019

I like the concept of this app, will increase to 5 star as soon as i see improvement in my store, thank you.

Zoltza
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 11, 2019

good application , maybe it will be usefull if we can change location of the pop sales .
But 100 characters is too much

Candle AIR
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 11, 2019

Okay product but don't like how i have to submit a 100 character review to complete installation....

Modern Tech Geek
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 11, 2019

I am installing this for the first time on my to Shopify store, will update if anything goes wrong.

Vevo Kids
Albania
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited February 11, 2019

Es gibt keine Deutsche Sprache ,oder deutsche Gebiete , Einstellungen müssen auch auf Deutsch sein. Sonst alles in Ordnung

Onegaim
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 10, 2019

i advise this app, its amazing really !! its helpful, good, i made a good chose to install it for my shop

Marzonline
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited February 10, 2019

j'adore l'a^pplication elle m'a permis de croitre mon business, elle est simple d'utolisation et tres pratique

ID Bamboo
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 10, 2019

I appreciate this is a great app and we need more app like that on shopify and free bc anyone doesnt have the same budget

HealthBodySport
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 9, 2019

It's ok I haven't actually used it yet but I hope it works. It's ok I haven't actually used it yet but I hope it works

Doog Logic