POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Candle AIR

good application , maybe it will be usefull if we can change location of the pop sales .
But 100 characters is too much

Modern Tech Geek

Okay product but don't like how i have to submit a 100 character review to complete installation....

Vevo Kids

I am installing this for the first time on my to Shopify store, will update if anything goes wrong.

Onegaim

Es gibt keine Deutsche Sprache ,oder deutsche Gebiete , Einstellungen müssen auch auf Deutsch sein. Sonst alles in Ordnung

Marzonline

i advise this app, its amazing really !! its helpful, good, i made a good chose to install it for my shop

ID Bamboo

j'adore l'a^pplication elle m'a permis de croitre mon business, elle est simple d'utolisation et tres pratique

HealthBodySport

I appreciate this is a great app and we need more app like that on shopify and free bc anyone doesnt have the same budget

Doog Logic

It's ok I haven't actually used it yet but I hope it works. It's ok I haven't actually used it yet but I hope it works

BIJIZ

Haven't had a chance to use the tool yet but there is a big banner saying to leave a review so here it is, ill be back in a month to updated

SameSoul Brand

Muy buena aplicacion, la mejor que he encontrado para mi pagina web, tiene varias opciones. Recomiendo