Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

FulfillYourDreams

I have just started using it. I have no opinion yet. Once I get some more experience, I'll write a review.

Keii

Trying to configure the app. I just can´t find the way to have an automatic pop. That would be a great function. Will come back later.

ActionFishing

GOOD GOOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOOD GOOOD GOOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Gllossy

The app is ok but not really encouraging the customers to buy.

I will stop this for now and try to find different app

Cheeky Ninjas

I'm with Broke Bucks see review below. Cheers Big Ears for putting a 100 character minimum on this.

HiWhite

thanks you perfect thanks you perfect thanks you perfect thanks you perfect thanks you perfect thanks you perfec

Lizaia

zazoro

Great so far :) I am hoping to build customer confidence. I would have liked to had more control over which items popped up.

Brenzen

ok ok good good good yeah yeah hahaha ok ok hahahah ok ok hahaha ok yuuup eij eij huhu hahaha nenenen jojo good why why why why

ThePurgeparty

have not noticed increase in sales yet looking forward to it.. the app seems great for social proof..jjj