POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Sales Pop-Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Build social proof and urgency with POP!

Coin Des Offres

will try the app and give my review and opinion soon. It's seems great and simple , hope will do great with this free app

SWAN-BEAUTY

Since i ve never used the application again... it's kinda strange to ask to give some reviews or feedback before using it, so by principle i put 3 stars and will come back to update it... hope for giving much more stars...

Gigi Trendz

My experience has been amazing and I am so excited to see what other results my store will have because of this app.

D-Fuel

Tested this plugin and used Pingdom to do before/after testing.
Before: 1.5s load time
After: 3.13s load time

Didn't know this plugin is so resource consuming! :(

DEGAMOS

Application que je test depuis tout à l'heur on verra :) si elle me convient mais je la trouve déjà pas mal :)

Optima Technology

A voir ça à l'air intéressant pour les débutants en dropshipping tels que moi ! J'ai hâte de voir les ventes que ça va générer ! les pop-ups que ça va générer vont permettre que mes ventes progressent

Mybabybuy

I do like the app and the idea to encourage customer to buy items however I am yet to make a sale.. so I cant say 100% if it works well or not.

GOLDEN STAR

je ne sais boucoup de cet app je vien de l'installé . j'espere que ca va m'aider bcp pour mes ventes .

Retro Active Arcade

It's an app to build trust and loyalty based on the peer-pressure mentality. I wish it had more to it.

A.G. World

I love the fact that the app is free, the idea and execution are good. But because my product titles are long the text overflows the button and makes it look unprofessional. I would have been happy if you increased the size of the button OR if you reduced the size of the title. Most of my products have long titles for SEO purposes, so it is a real issue :)