Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

Sales Pop ‑ Social Proof Popup

by CartKit

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Mybabybuy

I do like the app and the idea to encourage customer to buy items however I am yet to make a sale.. so I cant say 100% if it works well or not.

GOLDEN STAR

je ne sais boucoup de cet app je vien de l'installé . j'espere que ca va m'aider bcp pour mes ventes .

Retro Active Arcade

It's an app to build trust and loyalty based on the peer-pressure mentality. I wish it had more to it.

A.G. World

I love the fact that the app is free, the idea and execution are good. But because my product titles are long the text overflows the button and makes it look unprofessional. I would have been happy if you increased the size of the button OR if you reduced the size of the title. Most of my products have long titles for SEO purposes, so it is a real issue :)

FiveStar Styles and Trends

The app is easily installed and has a clear walk-through for setting up and customizing popups according to preference.

Paris Blvd1

so far its not synching or working. I will update the review when it does

Shhivani

depend up on the customer ratings i just installed. Let see how it will work on it.

Wish I Knew

I DONT HAVE SALES YET..HOPING FOR A OPTION TO PUT MOCK CUSTOMERS IN

Wolfofwebstreet

Great idea but cannot seem to add custom po-ups anymore

Texasbestshop

Have not seen it work yet.............................................