POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

POP! Sales & Live Activity Pop

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 2, 2020

I will test the app, but I believe I will love it: D if it is to help me with sales it will be the best app from shopify

Sim Shopee
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 21, 2020

Hyper Cool cette application. Personnellement j'aime çà et le recommande a tous le monde d'y se procurer

Flash Market
Time spent using app: 20 days
May 18, 2020

there was a problem with a subscription, and they solved everything in a matter of a couple of days, a really good service and app, thanks

esersais
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 13, 2020

USEFULL APP, DEFENETLIG GONNA PURCHSE LATER. IT SO TRYGGING FOR THE CUSTOMMER TO SEE THIS, AND WILL MEAN PURCHASE

Stay Fit Tights
Norway
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 8, 2020

5 stars if not for the pricing and if you do not read carefully you gonna end up paying for the growth plan.
7 days is too short to see results from someone who just built a website. im hoping this isnt just another app in my list. will be more than willing to pay for growth plan if this app gets me atleast 29 a month.

Lowcoste Presets
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited April 18, 2020

i like it very much i like it very much i like it very much i like it very much i like it very mcdvc

LampoShine
El Salvador
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
April 11, 2020

this app is the best one, it helped me and my team to grow our business and reach new conversion rates

Odeur Saine
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 9, 2020

J'utilise cette appplication pour m'aider a faire des ventes, j'apprecie comment elle fait augmenter mon tx de conversion

quarantime-shop
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 8, 2020

I love it so awesome
Love the features of the app
Helps with sales mostly
!!!!$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes

3rdwaveco
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited March 26, 2020

Proverò a vedere come è come applicazione poi vediamo come va. sembra buona speriamo lo sia davvero.
Vediamo come va fra uan settiamna

MESH NEBULIZER®