POP! Sales Pop & Social Proof

Sales Pop Up & Recent Sales Popup for Social Proof

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Bmbglasses

Great App!!!
I definetly recommend this to every one who wants to make your online shop better

Prolifewear

Great for generating perceived value.

Zone Bois

nice, easy to start, waiting to see the results on my store

Queenshiny

super application super simple

Spacecoastmealworms

great free app. I feel a bit shady creating fake sales, but plan to delete them once I get some sales in the next few days.

Rottweilers Shop

First impressions are good. Thy only issue is perhaps that there is no option to set the time interval between popups, to early it shows. Or maybe I don't see it. If support convinces me that there is an option for setting time interval I will edit this review and give 5 stars.

Regards

Cali Bee

So far, so good! I like that you can pre-populate your new site with pop-ups to look busy already and get that all-important social proof. An essential app if you're getting started, and will only enhance your site once the traffic starts flowing!

Westcoast Niche

I would like to be able to have the option to create a POP up with the word "Viewed" instead of "Purchased"

I have no sales, and to me, it looks kind of phony with the sales popping up so requently, although it would be nice if it was true

Halalfashion

great app will suggest to everyone

Mamalovesbabies

good app for free. i like it so far. it makes my store look legit.