Etsy Integration Inventory

Easy Etsy Integration-inventory, Orders, Quantities Etsy.com

$19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wellness Warrior

I cancelled this app more than a year ago because it doesn't work - I never get integration with my Etsy store and orders never come through. Then today I find out that I've been billed this entire time! Every month. It never actually cancelled. I'd like a refund.

August 4, 2022

Hey,
Please note that you installed my app on September 3rd and removed it after 11 months today at August 4th. I've also confirmed the issue with Shopify team.
In case you haven't used the app I will be happy to discuss and refund you.
I've sent you several emails and you haven't responded yet.

Looking for your response.
Shirly.

Arizona Bath & Body LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

I just went to enable cookies and next thing I know, inventory not even on Etsy has been removed. Wth???! I have many other selling channels and this totally removed all my listings.

August 4, 2022

Hey,
As discussed via email you are using the app more then a year and you are still using the it and mentioned that you like it. We never delete listings and you should only make sure to restoke on Etsy side when listing is on sold out status.

Best,
Shirly.

Aryellys Place

We changed from another app because this app is cheaper, and this was a mistake because you can only export 10 products at a time and you need to select them manually not in bulk or in one click as they claim in the ad, We contacted support to ask if there was another way to upload and we are still waiting for a response.

January 7, 2022

Shirly from shopUpz !
Please note that you can export unlimited listings each time. The best practice when you start to use the app if to test 10 listings to make sure that you are not missing Etsy mandatory fields.
Service is our top priority! I've tried to reach out in multiple ways but you haven't responded.
I would be happy to walk you through our app via a zoom meeting.

Shirly .

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

WARNING! CHANGES STOCK NUMBERS RANDOMLY!!!!! Updated review: After using this for a while (I don't know when exactly it started changing stock numbers without permission), the app started to randomly and without authorization edit, delete and add stock to products-- products that were not even part of the inventory integration. Because at least SOME of the products were not even authorized to be part of this apps services, they should not have been touched by the app. I have spent MONTHS trying to figure out why my stock was never right-- especially on products that were listed only in one store. I was always selling things I did not have and that I THOUGHT I had long ago edited to be correct. It turns out, I did edit them, but the app just goes ahead and changes them to whatever it wants. You can see this in the product variant inventory history. I finally reached out to Shopify for help and they were able to precisely show that this app was responsible for the random changes-- they are the ones that showed me SHOPUPZ was changing the inventory randomly in the variant investory history. There was NO DOUBT that this app was responsible. They created a case for me and submitted it to the developers of this app. The case was IGNORED. I received NO RESPONSE AT ALL. So, I reached out again, and Shirly told me that she needed to know what the problem was. I referred her to the case from Shopify. She replied that she needed details and examples and implied that there must not really be a problem because I was a customer for over a year. I AGAIN referred her to the case from Shopify which the tech and I spent about an hour putting together. I saw no reason to re-do this work when she should have received AND ALREADY RESPONDED to this case. A better app with better support would not have had this problem in the first place and secondarily, they should have addressed the shopify case immediately. Instead, they have an inventory management app that makes it's own decisions about your stock levels (sometimes adding or deleting 5 or more to a specific variant) and a support team that does not see, respond to or care about the cases submitted through shopify. THen she stopped replying at all. So now I have an TRASHY app that has completely screwed up the stock all over my store, and NO SUPPORT AT ALL WHATSOEVER. If you're looking for an app to mess up your hard work counting, by all means install it. But if you want something that does what it says without randomly changing stock for NO REASON, please look elsewhere. This is a horrible app with horrible support. DO NOT USE!!!! My Initial review: Easy to set up and the support and help is fantastic. This is so great for keeping stock between my stores synced. Great app!!!