Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed Fraud Protection

ZiplineSki

Total Scam! If you ever have a claim, you supply them all the info you ask for then they will never reply. No support info or phone access. They are happy to take their % fee & initially was thinking a good service to protect us but, after they approved a transaction and we needed them to handle a chargeback with all the proof .. nothing. Beware!

Tokyo Dreams

I can't imagine why anybody would give this less than four stars. They do exactly what they say. I've used this app for a couple months now and it's awesome.

Their in-house security check adds an additional layer of protection to high-risk orders and as long as you don't approve sales they decline they're really good about reimbursing. I've had three reimbursements already and they were paid out within 24 hours of the request. One time they asked for some additional information. That's it...

As an unexpected plus they decided to challenge a chargeback with the bank and had their team handle all of the paperwork. During this challenge they STILL paid me out in full. The only caveat is that I have to return recovered money. Totally fine.

I HIGHLY recommend these guys.

Jacob's Diamond and Estate Jewelry

They are very easy to deal with. I recommend them.
Jacob

Q-See

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great for us.

Dr. Dabber

We use Signifyd to help us prevent fraudulent orders and to get charge back reimbursement on applicable orders. This is a great app with amazing customer support. Very prompt and informative customer support. Sometime the app does not provide detailed information on why a charge back and/or order was marked as fraud, hence the 4 star review. Other than that, everything runs great with minimal actions on our end. I recommend this app to any company having issues with charge backs or fraud.

Organifi

We can tell that Signifyd uses quality intelligence both through its tech and its employees. With a fast growing business like ours, it is important that Signifyd keeps up with our growth and has done so thus far. Always needing the best pricing and service, which we hope can continue to be an open dialog with them and their team as time goes on.

Natural Baby Shower

We invested in Signifyd over 3 years ago and have never looked back! Great customer service with a product that keeps getting better. We use the Guarnateed service on all payments and we no longer waste manual time checking fraud. If one does get through the net we're covered and we get paid back (plus the chargeback) within 3 days. We looked at other platforms and settled on Signifyd and its one of our best decisions on SASS software, obviously on par with choosing Shopify. Thanks again Signifyd!!

mnml

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great experience.

RIPNDIP

I have used Signifyd for a few years with multiple different companies. At first I wasn't sure about the pricing but it has become worth it. the amount of time this app saves me is great and they also now handle all my chargebacks.

June Oven

I use Signifyd for fraud protection for June and it's been really reassuring! I appreciate that they will take responsibility for any orders they believe to be authentic and will flag me for the ones they find troubling. They share the details on why it appears troubling and gives me the chance to reach out to the purchaser to ensure this order is intended to be ordered in a timely fashion. The dashboard is not that hard to use and I look forward to seeing product improvements on the dashboard to make the navigation even easier in terms of locating certain orders. I do hope they'll add more features or create more criteria fields verifying these orders. The team has a great communication attitude when discussing account or need more customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14