Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed fraud and chargeback protection

Lampsusa Com

LampsUSA has used Signifyd for 2 years and it works very well. It sometimes takes a few hours to get approved on suspicious orders, but we know not to ship until we get approval. They are really quick to pay if an order does turn out to be fraudulent. We average only about 1 a year. Recommended!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use. https://www.kinkytoy.shop https://www.kinkytoy.store

Generixllcstore

To be honest, we would be bankrupt without this app. We sell expensive electronics and Signifyd's team has always informed us quickly and easily whether or not we can ship items, and they have NOT ONCE refused a chargeback claim in the rare event it has happened. Thank you!

Beauty Etcetra

If I can give -5 stars I would. This company will happily take a percentage of your profits, even on sales they do not insure. And forget about trying to make a claim on a chargeback they approved. They will tell you it doesn't qualify and ignore you afterward. Avoid this company.

Jt Home Away

We haven't had any chargebacks for fraud, yet, but this app has given total peace of mind. I decided to install the app after two orders came in in one day for higher ticket items both flagged medium risk by Shopify. I was spooked to fulfill the orders, even though they looked fine to me. Signifyd takes all that away. Even when Shopify gives us the orange triangle, we have Signifyd to double check. It's great, and affordable for a new merchant like us. One thing I really love about it is you can set Shopify to only authorize transactions, and set Signifyd to capture the transaction if it passes screening. I love seeing "Signifyd captured the payment" on every order. Totally recommend.

Klixdeal

Same issues as Bregamont shop.

Bregamont

This company is changing its rules all the time. The had a fault in their system where not all my shops were charged. They then made all the past orders ineligible for charge back so I could not claim charge back for orders that they approved as valid. They charge me every month for the service but when I receive a charge back on an order that they said was okay to ship they always have an excuse and/or a new rule on why it isn't covered. Not sure what I am paying for? Avoid this service at all costs.

Vainas De Futbol

Best "insurance" plan out there! This app is certainly a MUST HAVE for any ecom store, IMO.

Cloud Vaping Uk

This app has saved and made me money. Made me money because it gives me the confidence to send goods out that I think might be fraudulent, but turns out they aren't, and saved me money because even when my merchant provider has passed a transaction, Signifyd has flagged it as fraud!! And even the one item I did make a claim I had my money back in 24 hours, fantastic service.

Ctsounds

This company is a scam. They charge me every month for the service but when I receive a charge back on an order that they said was okay to ship they always have an excuse on why it isn't covered. Not sure what I am paying for? Avoid this scam at all costs.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12