Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed Fraud Protection

Live Fabulously

Made $90000 in sales to pay them $900 and only have $300 in chargebacks some of which they didn’t even cover. Cancelled

LuxurySnob

GREAT APP BEEN USING IT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT HAS SAVED ME FROM A LOT OF HEADACHES WITH CHARGEBACKS.

Voltlin

I've used this app for close to 3 years and the service is getting worse. they've been charging me 3% of order totals for fraud protection when now they're offering 1% of orders to new customers. I HATE when companies do this. You've now lost a customer. Also, their support sucks.

Dropnos

Great customer support. Great app against chargebacks due to fraud or unauthorized charges.
Regards
Jan

diush

They don`t have SIGN UP button .... so we cannot make any account ... I can`t believe there is an app without SIGN UP button ... omga

Supreme Dude

"Guaranteed" is a lie.

Signify has been good for one thing, rejecting fraudulent orders,

However, it let one slip through, and I fulfilled it trusting I would get my money back if it got a chargeback.

Despite contacting signify multiple times, they will not pay me back for the order they said was safe to fulfill. This is simply because the chargeback was accepted by the bank and the area I need to screenshot can no longer be viewed.

I have now lost over $400 to foreign credit card scammers, and signify has not helped one bit. Still waiting on a response after 4 days.

Untold Time

Used and spent 150 last month on this app. 2 orders came approved, but then charged back and they didnt cover them. This company itself is fraud.

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

Signifyd gets 5 stars for preventing fraud and notifying me immediately if any questions occur regarding my orders. Their service is excellent and they are a great provider of e-commerce fraud protection. I am very pleased with Signifyd!!

Lampsusa Com

LampsUSA has used Signifyd for 2 years and it works very well. It sometimes takes a few hours to get approved on suspicious orders, but we know not to ship until we get approval. They are really quick to pay if an order does turn out to be fraudulent. We average only about 1 a year. Recommended!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13