Signifyd ‑ Fraud Protection

Maximize Revenue by Preventing Fraud Orders & Customer Abuse

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jacob's Diamond and Estate Jewelry

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

They are very easy to deal with. I recommend them.
Jacob

Q-See

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great for us.

Dr. Dabber

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We use Signifyd to help us prevent fraudulent orders and to get charge back reimbursement on applicable orders. This is a great app with amazing customer support. Very prompt and informative customer support. Sometime the app does not provide detailed information on why a charge back and/or order was marked as fraud, hence the 4 star review. Other than that, everything runs great with minimal actions on our end. I recommend this app to any company having issues with charge backs or fraud.

Organifi

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We can tell that Signifyd uses quality intelligence both through its tech and its employees. With a fast growing business like ours, it is important that Signifyd keeps up with our growth and has done so thus far. Always needing the best pricing and service, which we hope can continue to be an open dialog with them and their team as time goes on.

Natural Baby Shower

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We invested in Signifyd over 3 years ago and have never looked back! Great customer service with a product that keeps getting better. We use the Guarnateed service on all payments and we no longer waste manual time checking fraud. If one does get through the net we're covered and we get paid back (plus the chargeback) within 3 days. We looked at other platforms and settled on Signifyd and its one of our best decisions on SASS software, obviously on par with choosing Shopify. Thanks again Signifyd!!

mnml

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Signifyd has been great for us. They manage all our chargebacks, which frees up our time to focus on what we do best. Overall has been a great experience.

RIPNDIP

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have used Signifyd for a few years with multiple different companies. At first I wasn't sure about the pricing but it has become worth it. the amount of time this app saves me is great and they also now handle all my chargebacks.

June Oven

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use Signifyd for fraud protection for June and it's been really reassuring! I appreciate that they will take responsibility for any orders they believe to be authentic and will flag me for the ones they find troubling. They share the details on why it appears troubling and gives me the chance to reach out to the purchaser to ensure this order is intended to be ordered in a timely fashion. The dashboard is not that hard to use and I look forward to seeing product improvements on the dashboard to make the navigation even easier in terms of locating certain orders. I do hope they'll add more features or create more criteria fields verifying these orders. The team has a great communication attitude when discussing account or need more customer support.

Wood Lathes Inc.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used Signifyd for over a year and a half. They failed me the first time I ever sent them a chargeback, a rather large order aswell. Apparently a customer receiving his order but signifying 'Product did not ship' is a loophole around anything Signifyd can take care. I got scammed, Signifyd did not help. 2 Thumbs down.

Live Fabulously

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Made $90000 in sales to pay them $900 and only have $300 in chargebacks some of which they didn’t even cover. Cancelled