Signifyd‑Chargeback Protection

Guaranteed Protection Against Fraud and Non-fraud Chargebacks

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Generixllcstore

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

To be honest, we would be bankrupt without this app. We sell expensive electronics and Signifyd's team has always informed us quickly and easily whether or not we can ship items, and they have NOT ONCE refused a chargeback claim in the rare event it has happened. Thank you!

Beauty Etcetra

Time spent using app Over 1 year

If I can give -5 stars I would. This company will happily take a percentage of your profits, even on sales they do not insure. And forget about trying to make a claim on a chargeback they approved. They will tell you it doesn't qualify and ignore you afterward. Avoid this company.

Jt Home Away

Time spent using app About 3 years

We haven't had any chargebacks for fraud, yet, but this app has given total peace of mind. I decided to install the app after two orders came in in one day for higher ticket items both flagged medium risk by Shopify. I was spooked to fulfill the orders, even though they looked fine to me. Signifyd takes all that away. Even when Shopify gives us the orange triangle, we have Signifyd to double check. It's great, and affordable for a new merchant like us.

One thing I really love about it is you can set Shopify to only authorize transactions, and set Signifyd to capture the transaction if it passes screening. I love seeing "Signifyd captured the payment" on every order.

Totally recommend.

Klixdeal

Time spent using app About 1 year

Same issues as Bregamont shop.

Bregamont

This company is changing its rules all the time. The had a fault in their system where not all my shops were charged. They then made all the past orders ineligible for charge back so I could not claim charge back for orders that they approved as valid. They charge me every month for the service but when I receive a charge back on an order that they said was okay to ship they always have an excuse and/or a new rule on why it isn't covered. Not sure what I am paying for? Avoid this service at all costs.

Vainas De Futbol

Location Panama

Best "insurance" plan out there! This app is certainly a MUST HAVE for any ecom store, IMO.

Cloud Vaping Uk

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has saved and made me money. Made me money because it gives me the confidence to send goods out that I think might be fraudulent, but turns out they aren't, and saved me money because even when my merchant provider has passed a transaction, Signifyd has flagged it as fraud!! And even the one item I did make a claim I had my money back in 24 hours, fantastic service.

Ctsounds

This company is a scam. They charge me every month for the service but when I receive a charge back on an order that they said was okay to ship they always have an excuse on why it isn't covered. Not sure what I am paying for? Avoid this scam at all costs.

Strive Corp

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Before I had Signifyd I had this one fraudulent order that caused an expensive chargeback. It made me really nervous about processing other orders. This app gives you total peace of mind. The point of having your business is to make money - not lose it. There were a couple of times I got a chargeback and Signifyd reimbursed me pretty quickly. HIGHLY recommended for any store owner. I don't know why anyone wouldn't use this.

Societyislands

Time spent using app About 2 hours

AVOID! SCAM COMPANY! FALSE ADVERTISING.