Signifyd ‑ Fraud Protection

Maximize Revenue by Preventing Fraud Orders & Customer Abuse

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Modo Boxing

The service seems alright, but for a tech company with millions in funding, the user-experience is HORRIBLE.

Laptops For Less

I had a order they guaranteed result in a chargeback It was only my 16th order with them and for a fairly high amount $529.66 but they approved the claim within 2 Hours and reimbursed me within 24 Hours. Incredible !

Vapeandoando

Location Mexico

Everything started perfectly working for the 1st couple of months, however when 4 chargebacks came, they payed them off correctly but the system simply started to red flagg more than 50% of my orders. When i contacted customer support they said its because the system learns from the fraud orders, Maybe it has to do that my store is in Mexico, but they did told me they were able to provide the service perfectly in my country.

Droneshopcanada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had a chargeback from a fraudster. Signifyd paid me out in 1 day after submitting to them! I was skeptical about the service and the fees they charge, 100% a believer and would recommend to everyone selling online. Protect yourself!

Qwikby

Gotta have this if you sell expensive items through the shopify cart.

Sneakerup1

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully! get it!

Ax Ch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. Provides tools and a lot of essential and detailed information to help prevent fraudulent orders. Very well organized.

www.axesschronos.com

Urbanindustrystore

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The BEST fraud app out there without a doubt! We've been with Signifyd for around 3 months now and have never looked back. Drew has provided excellent ongoing customer suppport as and when we need it. If you want to protect your store from fraud, look no further.

Sunday Gold

Haven't had an actual chargeback since adding this app over 6 months ago. This app should be mandatory for all stores!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app installed very easily and required very little configuration from me. It gives us the security we need to confidently ship our orders.