Signifyd ‑ Fraud Protection

Maximize Revenue by Preventing Fraud Orders & Customer Abuse

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Beneathyourmask

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to install and very thorough. Interface is easy to use as well. Very important for us at www.beneathyourmask.com

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app are simple, and the app is very user-friendly. The app looks very promising!

Leggings Gg

Great app to help prevent fraud. Very fairly priced. Works for any store that has one order to a million orders a month. I would recommend this to anyone looking to improve order security.

Ninjamask

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works perfectly..We had signifyd for over 3 months now. Only suggestion would be to improve the communication at support level

Camping Gear Surplus

We started off on Riskified, as they seemed to be the big player in the fraud insurance arena, however after about a month of using their service, we received an email saying they were terminating our service, because we sold products that violated their TOS. In fact we do not sell any products that violate their terms, and when we pointed out that they only banned guns, and actual weapons, not accessories, they pointed us to the clause where they could terminate service at any time, for any reason. We then reached out to Signifyd, and after a short conversation with Stuart, we were signed up, and have never looked back. Signifyd approves more orders than Riskified did, and in the 4 months we have been using the service, we have only received 1 chargeback, which was promptly taken care of by the Signifyd team.

Before using a fraud insurance company to filter our orders, and relying only on the Shopify checks, we lost over $15,000 in just a few months due to chargebacks, we wouldnt be in business today if we didnt have Signifyd protecting us.

Designervault

Time spent using app About 3 years

Signifyd has been great for us - a real game changer!

Ill Will Nutrition

Like them more than the other competitor products on the market. Easy to see what orders are at risk. Don't ship without it!

Firevswater

Best if you don't want to lose any money.

I used it for this site www.elegantwaterfeatures.com

Distortion Brothers Guitar Shop

Time spent using app About 3 years

The service Signifyd provides decreases my risk of fraud so much more than the useful but rudimentary app from Shopify. It is well worth the cost especially when you consider the time it would take to gather and evaluate the information Signifyd does.

Glam Luxe Boutique

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Wish I had this service thousands
of dollars ago! I could not be more pleased!! My rep Stuart went above and beyond to help set me up and make sure I was fully protected! I've been burned many times with expensive Charge Backs so having this insurance will eliminate my role as Detective every time I receive a suspicious order. Thanks so much!!! Highly recommend!!