Signifyd ‑ Fraud Protection

Maximize Revenue by Preventing Fraud Orders & Customer Abuse

$1,500/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

LuxurySnob

Time spent using app Over 1 year

GREAT APP BEEN USING IT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT HAS SAVED ME FROM A LOT OF HEADACHES WITH CHARGEBACKS.

Voltlin

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've used this app for close to 3 years and the service is getting worse. they've been charging me 3% of order totals for fraud protection when now they're offering 1% of orders to new customers. I HATE when companies do this. You've now lost a customer. Also, their support sucks.

Dropnos

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great customer support. Great app against chargebacks due to fraud or unauthorized charges.
Regards
Jan

diush

Time spent using app About 1 year

They don`t have SIGN UP button .... so we cannot make any account ... I can`t believe there is an app without SIGN UP button ... omga

Supreme Dude

"Guaranteed" is a lie.

Signify has been good for one thing, rejecting fraudulent orders,

However, it let one slip through, and I fulfilled it trusting I would get my money back if it got a chargeback.

Despite contacting signify multiple times, they will not pay me back for the order they said was safe to fulfill. This is simply because the chargeback was accepted by the bank and the area I need to screenshot can no longer be viewed.

I have now lost over $400 to foreign credit card scammers, and signify has not helped one bit. Still waiting on a response after 4 days.

Untold Time

Used and spent 150 last month on this app. 2 orders came approved, but then charged back and they didnt cover them. This company itself is fraud.

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

Time spent using app About 4 years

Signifyd gets 5 stars for preventing fraud and notifying me immediately if any questions occur regarding my orders. Their service is excellent and they are a great provider of e-commerce fraud protection. I am very pleased with Signifyd!!

Lampsusa Com

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

LampsUSA has used Signifyd for 2 years and it works very well. It sometimes takes a few hours to get approved on suspicious orders, but we know not to ship until we get approval. They are really quick to pay if an order does turn out to be fraudulent. We average only about 1 a year. Recommended!

Kinkytoy Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

Generixllcstore

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

To be honest, we would be bankrupt without this app. We sell expensive electronics and Signifyd's team has always informed us quickly and easily whether or not we can ship items, and they have NOT ONCE refused a chargeback claim in the rare event it has happened. Thank you!