Simple Bundles & Kits

Simple Bundles & Kits | Reviews

by Freshly Commerce

Get BFCM ready with multi-SKU bundles—3PL, ShipStation, & more

mismobodycare

This app just what we need for our simple skincare bundles. Apart from straightforward bundles, customers are loving the ability to build-your-own-bundle. Support is excellent! Need some help to get our packing slips properly printed for bundles and solution provided within a couple of hours! Highly recommended!

THEHOUSEFUL

Great app - works perfectly and the support team is quick and helpful! Very handy if you have sets of products which are composed by single products.

S.T.M. Body Essentials

I think once I understand the functionality better, it will be easier to use. I do enjoy how communicative the staff are to assist to resolve any issue.

November 18, 2021

Thanks for your review! If you have any more questions for us, please let us know. 😊

Growers & Co.

The app is really well thinking but if you manage your inventory with a CMS like QB Commerce the inventory will always get at 0 since QB will sync the inventory he has and that is not the one coming from Shopify. Also when a bundle is sold, in the invoice, you will have all the product that the bundle contain at 0$. That can be an issue if your bundle contain 10-15 products because it does big invoice. Support are great and fast. They helped us solving the issue with QB Commerce.

November 18, 2021

Thanks for your thoughtful review and for sharing your feedback! Simple Bundles works well with 3PL software that integrates with Shopify inventory. Since you're using Quickbooks Commerce to manage your inventory, we would recommend using its native bundling functionality.

Curlaholics

Great bundling app that is easy to set up. One of the only apps (that I could find) that allows you to show a bundle as a product (including variant options). Great customer support!

November 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're excited to continue working with you. 😊

VERDENA

Very easy to use app with a very helpful support team. Very well suited for stores which sell bundles.

November 15, 2021

Thanks for your great review—I'm happy to hear that you were able to get the help you needed to start selling bundles! 🤩

Mobile Mattress

We use this app to create our bundle products and it is fantastic! We went from a heavy additional add-on software program to this and it works exactly the same (if not easier!), plus the price isn't even comparable! Simple Bundles is so much cheaper!! Would highly recommend ☺️

September 16, 2021

Happy to hear that Simple Bundles is easy to use and at the price point you were looking for. Thanks for recommending our app! 😊

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World

Love this app, helps me manage the inventory of individual products so much easier and more accurately.

September 14, 2021

Those do look like the very best cookies in the whole wide world! 🤤 Thanks for loving our app. 💕

Unravelled Store

This app has made a huge difference to our business because we can create kits from inventory items and as each one sells the inventory automatically updates. Stock control has become much easier with Simple Bundles.

September 14, 2021

We love those knit kits! 😍 Happy to hear that stock control has become easier for you. 🧶

Spack Craft Fabric

The app is as described, simple to use and set-up! I had a small problem with inventory sync that the team helped me sort out right away (that would likely have resolved on its own had I been a little more patient) and they were very pleasant to deal with. I haven't tested the back end yet (selling a bundle), but I expect no difficulties.

August 11, 2021

Thanks your great review — we were happy to help! Love the Harry Potter fabric bundle. 🪄🪡

Previous 1