Simple Bundles & Kits

Simple Bundles & Kits | Reviews

by Freshly Commerce

Get BFCM ready with multi-SKU bundles—3PL, ShipStation, & more

Sarah’s Closet

I am very impressed with this app. It’s very user friendly and is perfect for creating bundles in my clothing store! It has transformed my sales and has definitely increased interest to items that are slow to move or more expensive than others. Customers love a deal! Also, their customer service is top-notch and very friendly! They went above and beyond my expectations.

July 13, 2021

We're so excited to hear that Simple Bundles has transformed your sales. 👚 👖 Thanks for your thoughtful review. 🥳

Sea Apple

Simple Bundles app was just what we needed to take the load of our inventory tracking when we curate our boxes!
Basil and Lichen were prompt with their replies and quick to help solve any issues/ questions we had with the app. Amazing team, wonderful and intuitive app!

July 13, 2021

Thanks for working with us and providing us with your great feedback! Your new clothing bundles look beautiful! 🍼👼

essano

This app is as elegant as it can get with bundles. It is well designed to tie in all of Shopify's core product and variant functionalities seamlessly while giving so much curation control to the merchant. To top it off, Basil and Lichen are just pure joy to work with. Time and time again, they have addressed my questions and concerns with regards to my setup. Thanks team!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for being a great partner to work with! 💕 We're excited to see your bundles in the wild. 💫

hey party

Really love the app! I was looking for an app like this for a very long time now and finally found it :) It works very well, and it is really easy to use. I have a lot of bundles and now I can manage my inventory much much better. Thank you very much for this app, it helped me a lot! And the support is also great.

May 31, 2021

We're happy to hear that managing your inventory has become easier. 🤩 Thanks for taking the time to write a review! 🌻

Miniso CA

This is the ONLY bundle app so far in the whole Shopify App Store that could help us pull Mystery Box Bundle (bundle content didn't show on order confirmation). Fair price for a great and simple bundle app, and it's very easy to set up. Customer support is extremely helpful, since our campaign requires a bit of modification. I would love to have a short performance summary on the dashboard although can always pull data from Shopify reports, but it could be an excellent add-in for the app in the future.

May 17, 2021

Thanks for a great review! 🌷 and we'll be working on the performance summary soon! 😉

Primrose Kitten

Very easy to set up, works to update prices; stock levels and inventory seamlessly. Having 70 different bundles all with different combinations of the same products in this is going to be a lifesaver when packing and keeping track of inventory!

April 7, 2021

We're so excited to hear that it's improved your workflow ✨ Thanks so much for your 5-star review 😊

Kidzconnectsa

The free version is really great so far it would be great if it was able to add more than 3 bundles on the free and some tweaking needed on digital but the support is 5 star and the app is great

April 7, 2021

Thanks for your kind review of our support and app! 🌷

2 Next