Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
Edited January 8, 2019

Unbelievably great service! - Gabriel got us up and running and solved a couple of big ongoing issues we had with the standard Shopify connector. If you are looking to get Google shopping hooked up, and particularly if you are looking at multiple shopping campaigns Advanced Google Shopping Feed is the way to go! - Highly recommended!!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 4, 2019

Instantly pushed all variants to google, all were approved within 24hrs instead of three days! No feed errors, everything pulled from our shopify listings and mapped automatically - Can't recommend enough and worth every penny!

Glebe Healthcare
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 23, 2021

Very consistent and easy to use and customize. The support team has always been very responsive and helpful for all my issues. Update: Still using this app years later and we continue to be very pleased with the service provided.

Rydale
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 4, 2018

Software works flawlessly. Support is amazing and Gabriel explains how and why he does what he does. Nice to work with someone that understands how customer support should be handled.Thank you for helping me about google shopping feed,good customer service

keyohome
China
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 23, 2018

Excellent little app, does a lot of the hard work of providing a Google Merchant Feed and the support is top notch whenever we need any amendments making.

ledbulbs.co.uk
November 14, 2018

RadicalWestside
November 7, 2018

Simply put this app works exactly as expected! The Support is unbelievable and I highly recommend using this app.

HerLook
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 5, 2018

I would like to say if you are looking to get approve on google merchant center or Adwords. do not hesitate to download this app. you want a peace of mind and move on to the next plan this app will take care of the Adwords I mean everything you don't have to do anything. love this app and it's worth it every penny.

National ProAV
October 29, 2018

This app is amazing!!! It is truly hands off once you get everything up and running. Gabriel is such an incredible resource to have on your side. You simply email him a question or a request and he will have it done for you in hours. He is also extremely helpful at explaining some of the complexities of the google algorithm. I’d give him 6 stars if I could!

Bike Buddy
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 22, 2018

I don't want to learn the intricacies of Google Shopping Network feeds. I am delighted to pay someone who flawlessly does what's required to make this work, ON DEMAND. I'm not kidding. the support is excellent. If you don't get an email back in a couple of hours (usually minutes) its the weekend.
If you don't want to use GSN, don't get this App. Otherwise, its a nobrainer essential

Cleverybody