Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
August 14, 2018

Very good application, I recommend it.
I use the feed for my google shopping, bing shopping and Facebook campaign and all works perfectly.
You just have to copy and paste the generated url, very simple.

Thanks :)

Moniko Electronic
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 3, 2018

Very happy with the app and with Gabriel. This app was easy to install and works very well for us.
Gabriel is quick to reply to questions and is very friendly and helpful.
If I could give more stars I would.
James

Original James Tee
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 23, 2018

Quick and easy setup. It works as advertised. :)
In case you get lost, their customer service is excellent.

Remoov Flea Market
Time spent using app: About 4 years
July 21, 2018

I'm only 2 days into my trial period, and I'm already sold. This is a great app. I make tweaks, changes and adjustments to my store on a daily bases. I also run live inventory feeds, which means my products availability is constantly changing. It would be impossible for me to keep my inventory current with Google Merchant Center alone, never mind Bing and Facebook. The app works. It’s fast, efficient and 100% accurate. The customer support is great. I asked if it was possible to tweak my feed slightly to pull the Merchant Center descriptions from my Shopify SEO Descriptions field instead of the default. They implemented the change in 5 minutes! On a Saturday afternoon! I wasn’t expecting to hear from them until Monday, but they responded right away, and customized my feed to work for me specifically. The setup instructions are also thorough and easy to follow. Honestly, one of my best app experiences so far. Well worth the money.

Home Bar Classics
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 21, 2018

So far so good. Customer service is excellent. Will update review in a couple of weeks

Gift Moments
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 9, 2018

For people with hundreds of items in their product feed, this app is worth it. Customer service was on point. They followed up with me really quickly: answering questions about the product and helping me walk through the problem when their suggested solutions didn't work until one solution did help me make progress. They even went so far as to provide command line tips, which not only helped me solve the problem at hand, but helped me complete the next 5 tasks I had after my initial issue. It was a pleasure to deal with them, and I recommend this app and their support to anyone who uses this service.

Peachandlily2
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 2, 2018

Great customer service from Gabriel! Took a few attempts to set up, but was sorted out quickly and professionally! Highly recommend

The Design Edit
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 25, 2018

Excellent response time & assistance. Syncing FB product feed. If you're having trouble, these are your guys.

Shop Dixi
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 20, 2018

Fantastic App! The representative that I have had the privilege to work with has been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and has demonstrated on several occasions what world-class support truly looks like.

He not only has answered every question I had, but he also made me aware of other areas that would impact the performance of my feed that I was not aware of previously. That is truly valuable information to have. I do not typically come across this type of dedication and service.

It is clear that the representatives at Adwords Robot do truly care about your success, and that is refreshing in today's E-commerce environment.

Highly recommended! Thank you

Retro T Shop
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 15, 2018

Great App. I would highly recommend it. Best feed app I've used for Shopify.

Shop The Green Life