Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
June 11, 2018

Good feed, even better support. Highly recommend.

Moonlightbundles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 10, 2018

Awesome app, works perfectly for both google and Facebook. And best support ever . Gabriel was really helpful

Shineon Co Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 10, 2018

The team at Adwords Robot really saved the day for us. We were forced to upgrade to the new Google Shopping Channel by Shopify and after a few days of trying to get that to work without success we installed this app. After a couple quick fixes we are back online with our Google Shopping campaigns. Great app ++++

Pjs Games And Stuff
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 8, 2018

Excellent service, quick response to emails - Customer support has been very helpful. Great service thank you - we highly recommend :)

Designershopp
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 4, 2018

The team at adwords robot are a great bunch and are super helpful with what is already a great app! Super easy to use and keep up to date.

I had trouble with connecting the standerd google AdWords app because I was not in the rightness country, AdwordsRobot was the perfect solution.

Ozzie Trampolines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 25, 2018

The team at AdWords Robot has been nothing but helpful in our feed creation process. I highly recommend this application if you're looking for a feed service with excellent customer service. We ran across a couple hiccups with promotion setup and they were nothing but helpful with resolving the issue. Highly recommended

Floorzz
Time spent using app: 24 days
May 25, 2018

Very happy with this app that automates the data upload to Google Merchant Center.

I've had some issues with missing GTINs as they were not uploaded to my store in the first place. Also I had to fill in the shipping information manually at the Merchant Center.

But the Feed is working well now and lets me create remarketing and shopping ads. Great!

Sunglasses Lounge
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 24, 2018

After trying some other apps with less than stellar results, this Shopping Feed app had my Merchant Account syncing over 800 items to Google within one hour. It is easy to setup, and the support for minor customizations is prompt.

Highly Recommended. Definitely let AdWordsRobot hep you bring your Shopping PLAs to market.

Ringaboy Casual Wear
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 15, 2018

Excellent product! Great service! Developer answers questions and solves challenges extremely quickly. Highly recommend!

Theoildiffusery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 15, 2018

Excellent, simple service at a great price. Customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

Movi Store